Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Ami,ne and I wonder did they feel scared of this feeling being the first time that they probably felt it ? I thought Arnav was actually astounded that he could feel Khushi's presence and Khushi was just brushing it off

Khushi also felt him the moment she came in but convinced herself " Gabhra mat Khushi, aaj to ravi vaar hai, aur woh laad governer to bilkul nahi" she gives herself a half convinced smile and begins to walk to her desk,
πŸ˜†ha ha ha khushi and her self talk. Arnav has flashbacks but says nothing and Khushi talks her feelings out loud

memories of the first time she is saved by him from a screeching car, holding her, protecting her.
herself.

A whirling sound, she feels their connection, and is inclined to look up at his staring, longing, questioning face.Did he catch her thinking about him?
that whirling sound of wind whizing past the face... and then the rabba ve.. beautiful :)
I wonder when did Arnav realise khushi has feelings for him?  It was actually when he observed her feeling his presence  when he made her leave his car after last year's janmashtami celebrations.

πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Hi loved the analysis but thought they were questions so answered them to my best of knowledge
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 47:
 How can we miss the highlight.
 The episode where CVs confirm to us that the mighty ASR has unconditionally fallen in love ❀️with Khushi 😊and that he is going to make sure that he stays away from herπŸ˜•.

I thought Arnav bitwa looked very cute when he was smiling and actually anticipating his breathing to stop if he is away from Khushi.😳
I
t was a smile that meant - "I know I am different , I actually am still breathing  without the person😈 I love or may---------be she has not left for  Lucknow- WOW😊". 

πŸ˜†Dream on bitwa-  provided you can actually sleepπŸ˜†

Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Hi loved the analysis but thought they were questions so answered them to my best of knowledge

thanks samin, ya, it is a habit of mine.. as I go thru the analysis, I always wonder some things which put down in my replies !!  Thanks a lot for answering.

I always thought a man who never thought he will fall in love with a girl and loose himself to her completely, is feeling his heart race, yearns to see her, wants to hate her so much but cannot, has started caring for her ... this must all have made him seriously scared.  A feeling which he never experience before and believed it doesn't happen to Arnav singh raizada

On the other hand, this girl... she believes in love but this guy is not someone she even dreamt as her dream boy !! a rich guy who is rude to her from the time she met him.. he is not someone she pictures as the ideal boy, isn't it? even then she is unable to make her heart understand that he is not the guy for her !! 

So, that is why I said must be scary for both of them :))

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 45&46

"Jo tum mehsoos karti ho woh mein mehsoos karta hoon"(What ever you feel I feel) has been started a while ago but acknowledgement and realization happened today regardless of denial .In Sheesh Mahal he felt uneasiness around him and he opened his eyes and found her all in distress in green.After punishing Red beauty in the rain he felt the urge to save her from the pain he gave her and then took the same punishment for himself as he can't get away from her distress also by closing his eyes in the rain but yet has no idea of what he is feeling and why.She indeed shook the foundations of Great Wall of ASR that day.Then he felt her presence in the shaking walls of guest house when he felt an urge to call her name as she is HIS Khushi.That day he felt her, touched her,inhaled her essence,and carried her by keeping her right next to his Heart.That day ASR vs Arnav both fell for KHUSHI whether they accept it or not.In Satsung ,near Wishing tree he felt the urge to stare at, to adore the innocent beauty who was taking over his life ,in Teej he pulled her towards his heart first before carrying her by keeping next to his heart.His heart is fully aware of every step she makes and every pain she goes through as HIS heart is fully surrendered to HER but Mind is still playing hide and seek.As he fell in Love first but kept denying even later she fell for him and was ready to accept but at that point he was overwhelmed as"mujhe uss baat sai koi farak nahin parta"(Diwali)[that kiss meant nothing to me]

On the other side Khushi just started all these TRAPPED  FEELINGS for him but can't go along with it because of his complicated nature and previous experience which is no like roaming in a park for her.BUT his big steps have entered in her sweet  heart too but she is afraid to acknowledge it.

The moment she entered a breeze of her presence touched his face.They both acknowledges it but she shakes it off as its SUNDAY but he can't shake it off because Khushi is here and he knows so while he whispers her name from his lips.He comes up to the window to see how strong his faith is and here she is HIS Khushi.

Anger is vanquished and concerns are lurking, why is she here.She walks slowly towards her chair and sits.He remembers how this RED BEAUTY took over his heart and she remembers how he was holding her and comfort her while she was holding him for seeking that too.

She closes her eyes to shake it off all these soft and uncomfortable feelings as he is watching again each and every move of her.Suddenly she opens her eyes to meet the least expected eyes which she just shook off like she got caught on a wrong foot.As he was reading her thoughts and she wants to get away from it but both couldn't get away from stare which gluing them at that moment.As always she takes the plunge and looks on the other side to break the stance but as usual he is not in a mood to do so.She fixes her bag's strap as she is fixing her Dupatta in this nervousness but can't resist looking at him.His constant gaze shivers her this time.

One more time she gives him a confused look when peon tells her that ASR told him to bring your stuff to your home like she is asking him,Why do you want to send it to me "Arnavji" instead of throwing out?She gathers strength and tells peon instead of him she knows how to do her work and can take her stuff by herself too.He calls her by her NAME "Khushi" only and that fears her and she looks up when says he wants to talk to her in his cabin.HIS cabin definitely previous experience ran into her mind and she totally ignores him and tells peon to show her the store room which is definitely surprising him as no one dares to do like this with ASR.

Pause here:He calls her by her first name and with a very concerned and gentle voice ever which is concerning her too.Why ?

Poor Khushi'mind is helpless infront of her heart as she keeps telling herself not to look at him and don't even care about him but again can't resist giving him one look.awww'I just love her for that.His constant gaze on her are piercing and sending tingling sensations which she does not want to bother to acknowledge as she wants her DM and that's it.Now DM will save Khushi'.

Pause here:Regardless he is Laad Governor and Rakshus since from the beginning but her mind can't refuse to accept the fact that he indeed saved her, helped her,and held her in every distress.It is indeed bothering her and making her day and night restless as he did not utter a word but she has thrown every stone possible at him.She can't get away from this FACT that something has indeed changed towards him but she is way too nave to acknowledge it at this point.

ASR back in action with BG score.How dare she can do that.She has to listen to me today as he follows towards the store room.

Khushi with her monologues with DM,"This is not my fault and how do I know that Laad Governor is here on Sunday to bother people.You know I don't want to see his face" Seriously Khushi...then why are you sad by defying him...

ASR,"Tum apne aap ko samjhti kia ho"(What the heck you think of yourself)

She startles at his angry voice and loses her balance and falls down.He catches DM in this process and falls at the top of her.AS Arnav said,"jahan Khushi ho wahan multiple dhamake to honge"(There is always a disaster where Khushi is)But must say WHAT A GREAT FALL.His anger melts down every time when he sees her face like he found his lost peace in her innocent beauty.He can't lose the opportunity for not adoring her beauty by inhaling her essence and first she did not mind either. but soon she feels so uneasy in his close proximity.hmmm...But she does notice he saved her DM...But DM is smiling at both of them as she is way to happy with this brilliant move of hers...

As the biggest villain in IPK ,Phone rings and they both hit the reality.He gets up and offers her hand but she refused and that irritates him more than ever as he closed his fist.He controls his anger as she is talking (with Shyam) on her phone and his look is saying who are you talking to.I saw possessiveness right there today(myPOV)

He loses his control the moment he hears"Hum to yahan ek minute bhi nahin rukna chaahte" .It ignites his rage over her.She ignores him and collects her stuff in hurry so she can run away from him which is not gone unnoticed by him.

"bhaagne ke elavah aur kucch aata hai tumhain? vaise tumhara mun kabhi bandh nahi hota, phir ab kyun taala laga hai?"(You don' know anything but running away from me and why are you not talking as you were never quit before.)Bingo'That exactly is bothering him'.her "Chup" and at the top she does not want to hear him because she is running away from him all this time. He says calmly,"uss din bhi mein tumhain kucch keh raha tha, aur tum bina sune chali gaye, mujhe aishi batamee.."(I was saying something the other day and you did not let me,I can't tolerate'.)She again does not let him finish'That's it ASR is completely running out of equanimity at this point as she tries to get out he slams the door so hard ,the knob falls down.

"mein tumse kucch keh raha hun Khushi Kumari Gupta, Jab  mein tumse baat kar raha to chup chaap khardi raho aur suno" (When I am talking to you then stand quietly and listen)That's it he is calling her with complete name his anger has no limit right now.But one thing is certain he wants to talk to her at any cost and definitely running out of patience for that as her phone rings again and the moment she picks up he takes it from her hand and throws it on the floor. "maine kaha tha na, mein tumse baat kar raha hoon, Let me finish! mein" (I told you I am talking with you,let me finish, I'..)Her fear turns into tears and his anger turns into pain as her tears melt him down.Simple he can't see her crying.awww

Pause here:Khushi,"Hum jantain hain 'hamara eik ansoo aap keh dil ko hazar bar chot punchahta hai"(My each tear gives you pain through your heart)Since Sheesh Mahal these tears always leave an effect on him,but that day he shakes it off but in guest house when these tears touched his skin and he felt the heat of them its impossible to ignore these now.He steps forward as he wants to ease her pain but he couldn't so he turns around and this is not gone unnoticed from Khushi this time.His concerns for her are raising turmoil in her too.She shakes it off and tries to bang the door to open it.

Arnav,"Stop  you can't open the door".Khushi,"you stop telling people what they should do and what they shouldn't.I can understand what should I do and what not"Arnav,"You can't listen but you can think before doing anything."Khushi,"I just want to get out of here and I will.A small cute nok jhonk '...

She turns and opens the window and a gust of wind touches both of them with love and her Dupatta flew over Arnav's face as its waiting for that moment.Once again her essence touches his face so lovingly but his sheer gaze at her through it makes her so vexatious after realizing what just happened.She quickly turns around and covers herself  with her hands which is not gone unnoticed by him as he wants to put her respect,her chastity on her but she moves forward and does not let him do that which again makes him a bit annoyed.But the in his next move he wins my heart as he returns her respect by lowering his eyes.

Pause here:LOOP closed from Sheesh Mahal where her Dupatta was under his feet meaning he did not give a damn about her respect, her chastity that day and today he is returning her with respect.(For pic see Ami analysis)

She puts on her Dupatta but Her Dupatta does not want to leave him as she is defying but Dupatta saying "I love you Arnavji". ...She wants to disaffiliate from him but Dupatta does not agree with her at all just like in guest house...,just like in Satsung...She pulls it from him nervously while his eyes are just burning her core.

She walks to get some water as he is bound to speak to her today gets close to her to intimidate her while taking water.She pulls her hand as she found it awkward and refuse to take water from him which again ignites the fire in him.Pause here: He was a bit rude or he thinks he has a right on her as he drinks first and gives her water in the same glass ,but she is not unconscious dude'...(I am confused ')

In return of his glare,Khushi, "aise kya deckh rahai hain aap, gussa aah raha hai to nikaal dijiye, jaise aap hamesha karte hain "tord dijiye kisi cheez ko jaise apne hamara phone torda tha'.laghe haaton ye darwaza bhi tord dijiye, kyun keh hum yahan se nikalna chahte hain, sab kucch tord dijiye!"(Why are you looking at me like that,if you are angry the break something just like you broke my phone,and at the same time break this door too because I want to get away from here.) Khushi despises him in all matters today.

Pause here:Why do I have a feeling she wants him to get angry as his "Chup" is bothering her too because his softness is creating unbearable havoc inside her and she is way too scared of these raging emotions )

ASR BG score is on'ASR, "haan tord dunga (yes I'll break everything)" He flares at her by throwing the cup "Eik eik cheez tordta rahung taakeh har tootne wali cheez se tumhare kaan khulain, aur tum meri baat suno (I will keep breaking things so with each breaking thing your ears will open and  you will be ready to listen to what I have to say)" .You can hear his agony and desolation in his voice regardless he is angry.Hats off to Barun...πŸ‘πŸ‘'

Argument is changing its coarse now with intensifying exchange of dialogues in between both. Khushi, "hum kuchh suna nahin chahte, hamain bas yahan se bahaar nikkalna hai"(I don't want to hear anything .I just want to get out of it) Arnav, "Tum sunogi"(You will hear),He slams the box and makes her more scared. Khushi, "humain bahar jana hai"'(I want to go out)

Arnav, "Mein keh raha hoon'"(I am saying')  Khushi, "humain bahar jana hai'"(I just want to go out)  Arnav,  "Khushi mein tumse baat kar raha hoon, tum meri taraf..."( I am talking to you Khushi look at me) Khushi, "Pahele aap darwaza khol dijiye"(First open the door).He retreats banging the box one more time and turns to break the door.After breaking that he turns with rage ,"Ab sunogi ( will you listen to me now)?"

Pause here: He can't see her in distress and he saw her in pain as door was closed,to ease her pain he slams the door.Even in his anger he has concerns for her which she can see too.

When she asks him I just want to get out of here why it seems to me she is referring getting out of his thoughts as these new rising emotions are making her so scared and suffocated.She can't take it anymore She just want to get out of it.

By grabing her things in a rush Khushi,"Hamain aapki koi baat nahin sunani, nafrat hai na aapko hamse, hamari aukat se, hamari shakal dekhna nahin chahte na app? to khush hogaiye, kyun keh hum aapki nazron se hamesha ke liye door ja rahe hain Lucknow jaa rahe hai hum, hamesha ke liye."(I don't want to listen to you.You hate my face,my status so be happy I am going to lukhnow for forever).Words are no where to be found for Arnav as he is looking at her lifeless after hearing all of this as he felt the same after her resignation.She is feeling the same as she knows she hurted him.But she is scared with all of this more than him. They both share same pain and disbelief while looking at each other.Khushi leaves as she can't take this pain any more and can't give him time so he can come up with something new either.Arnav"Tum aise nahin jaa saktin Khushi'KHUSHI(You can't go like this Khushi) as he wants to say Don't go to lukhnow Khushi..,just don't'.

Pause here:Why do I feel so much pain here bringing tears to my eyes as his mother left him and he is hiding this pain behind his rage and confusion because he was unable to stop her. And here Khushi'...at this moment only'

Khushi indeed has left an enormous impact on him...

On the other side Shyam is playing his hide and seek with Anjali.Love Anjali dialogues though"Kis larki se inhain kab pyar hua"(How he fell in love some girl)..hmmm interesting...You have no idea gal waht he is up to...Did not like Shyam showing concerns to Khushi while she was in the office."Humain aapki bohat yad aati hai"(I miss you so much)arggg'.😑😑

Love Mamiji's moves dealing with neighbors when Naniji couldn't handle them regarding with La and Arnav'.Mamiji is bitter but loves her home and family'  Love her dialogue though "same boatwa mein travel kart ho"Shyam is in this whole fiasco convincing everyone to bring La in even it is against all the odds as he does not want Arnav to leave the house."aapki nazron keh samne rahain gey"(They will be infront of your eyes.hmmm..interesting

Pause here: His honey tongue is trapping everyone in as he is doing this for his own good.If Arnav leaves so his money and he has to take Anjaji in his home too so who will be loser'.THINK'.

Khushi tells Payal her decision to go to Lukhnow.She is in deep pain as she is holding tightly the statue of DM which is reminding her HER Arnavji,Today Delhi is bad as compared to the other day when Delhi was not so bad as she is talking to Payal.hmmm'.."Humari Zindagi mein sab Khuch achanak hi hota hai"...(Everything happens in my life suddenly)hmmm'Pyar to aise hi hota hai Khushi'.Buaji is sad as they both are deciding to leave'which in return makes Khushi more sad'.

ASR with BG score enters home with rage and defeated look.He goes to his room afer telling his Di he is tired.While talking to La and taking off her jacket, "Kisi ki himmat nahin hai mujhe khuchh kehne ki, and you know it"  but flash backs of her refusing to listen to him just boiling his blood in his veins.He takes off his vest furiously as her flashbacks of defying him making it not better.But flashbacks of her telling her going Lukhnow is distressing him as someone is snatching spirit out of his body.

Love this parallel scene as he is disappointed,She is not happy either.Talking to her DM in the middle of night"Luknow wapas jana hamari zindagi ka sub sai aacha faisla hai"(This is the best decision of my life to go back to Lukhnow) Then why aren't you happy?"Hum Khush kyun nahin hain"(Then Why I am not happy???)as you said...

He can't get away from those words even in his sleep today"hum aapki nazron se hamesha ke liye door ja rahe hain Lucknow jaa rahe hai hum, hamesha ke liye."'' "Tum aise nahin jaa saktin Khushi'KHUSHI!!

He jumps with elusion in his sleep while calling her name "KHUSHI"as this name is guarding him over night too...He just can't let her go...but couldn't say it...uhhh

As ""Jo tum mehsoos karti ho woh mein mehsoos karta hoon"(What ever you feel I feel) has been started a while ago but acknowledgement and realization happened today regardless of denial...

Pause here:This is going to take a nasty turn with "Mujhe Farak nahin Parta"'but even in this defying stage they both will move forward while breaking each others' heart million times but as DESTINY is bound to make them one and they will be but we have to wait''...uhhh

Audios until next time

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMmOzAWbG34

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMmOzAWbG34[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw1ttZFP820

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw1ttZFP820[/YOUTUBE]

really really enjoyed your writing today. you were feeling many things, dil se. πŸ‘

red is great.

in pink at times i've marked your observations on khushi. actually, she was the central one in these episodes i feel. her confusion, her utter inability to handle thsi alien feeling, her fear of it, her temoptations, all of that created these moments. without meaning to, yet not being able to help herself almost she gioaded him on, and took her own stressed insides to a complete high. then that lie. khushi lies to get out of sticky situations. but here it was more than that, wasn't it? pity after understanding the heightened feelings of a young woman with no real exposure to men and their ways, so well, ipk never seriously entered khushi's exploration of her desires, her longing for asr. would have been an opportunity for spectacular writing. and pathbreaking in the indian contewxt. if any actor could have taken us down this way without everything dwindling to cheap and just plain sexual, it was sanaya.

pink bold italic, my favourite words: the biggest villain in ipk, the phone. poor shyamwa, beaten by a mobile. 🀣

purple bold underlined, hats off to barun indeed. spectacular in creating the tension, the drama and the sheer heat of the episode. so much in every look, every turn, every step.

the bold underlined red pause here, interesting you mention the leaving of his mother. maybe, something in khushi had already started touching his carefully protected "ma" place. i have often heard that he gave anjali the place of a mother, but have never felt that the space in him that was assigned to his ma was ever touched by anyone other than khushi. she was the first one to enter it and in time will become a part of that place, him extending the same intense respect and need he had for his ma to his love. i do feel in real life, if a man has had a relationship of love with his mother then the girl who becomes a part of his life, part and parcel of his sense of existence becomes somewhere integrated in that first love you ever felt toward a woman, your mother. i know this sounds a bit weird, but you know i do feel men seek some mother in their women and when they find it the sense of belonging is immense. one shouldn't generalise. but what the.

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey Ritu 
I think he saved for Khushi as it is part of her ,it belongs to her. and everything which belongs to Khushi is kind a sacred for him. His belief system is kind a different.He believes in all as he every one around him does it and he can't get away from it but by nature he is atheist.If you remember he kept the pearls as those were part of hers,then payal which she leaves at poolside,then earing during payesh wedding.Again its my POV.As he is harvard brain he must saw that big cushion just like the other day he dropped her as he saw those boxes.

I think when he almost lost her ,I mean he thought he lost her in that ambulance scene and yes during Payesh wedding but he had it all along just his big fat ego and Kharoos dimag did not want to accept it.Again my POV

INDI is master of it may be she can elaborate more of this.

Thanks for answering arshi :)
such a nice way of thinking..everything part of her is sacred for him :) 

What I feel is that he believes in giving respect to other's faith / conviction. just like you said it doesn't matter whether he is an athiest or believer.  he simply gives space and credence to others.  That might have made him save the statue which khushi has total faith in.  I personally feel he would have done the same for some other individual.  So, we need to assume that our guy saw the bean bag positioned to soften khushi's landing !  This part was a bit far fetched for me but still the idea behind him saving DM stands true !

I think Arnav's love was under construction from the time of the first rabba ve.  I think Khushi's was somewhere in rain hug period.  But when did Arnav realise khushi's feelings for him ?  I feel during the nainital trip ..

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Everyone πŸ˜ƒ 2 more pages to go to hit the century! Great going ladies πŸ˜ƒ

EPISODE 48

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgL6nl0dPGs[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link : EP 48

Alternate Links : EP 48

With Sub-titles : EP 48

Dailymotion : EP 48

Edited by -Siaa- - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for link

lovely epi as usual

shyaam playing game well with two ladies...uff creep

finally la has come to shantivan but still apart from her problems arnav mind always remind him of khushi... sooo love...πŸ˜‰

khushi also remembers arnav who saved her idol of dm...they cant stop remembering each other ...

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi all, just updated on page 91. here's the link πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3402421?pn=91

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

did i hear great food? the job is your dear Sigrid!!!  that is by  any means  not a "lesser" job. I know Barun likes to be fed, as do i for that matterπŸ˜† 

Thanks My Dear AmiπŸ˜‰ I love cooking orinetal and I cook some yummy dishes. I heard that is his favorite...πŸ˜† Edited by sigrid - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-47

Barun baby was simply looking too hot in his casuals. This man is too hard to resist. I'm falling for him more and more. I'm getting insane day by day.πŸ˜‰
Arnav was disturbed thinking of Khushi leaving for Lucknow. Why Khushi was invading his thoughts? When Anjali almost caught her little bro's tension, he denied his turbulence. Anjali knew her bro very well. That's why she was still incredulous of Arnav's decision about Lavanya. When she was talking about love, Khushi's image came to his mind immediately. Arnav was sure fall in love with Khushi. But not ready to accept it. Anajali was talking about dil and dimaag. He was dubious. Lavanya was in his dimaag, but khushi was in his dil. Anjali knew that Arnav was not in love with Lavanya. Otherwise she wouldn't repeat the sase ruknnewala dialogue again and again. She knew that her chote didn't find his love yet.

In GH, Khushi  also was disoriented in Laad Governor's Khayal. Their parents lost their sweet shop in Lucknow. So the sisters were worried and decided to go back to Lucknow. Buaji was insisting them to stay back. She was expecting help from shyam. God Damn Buaji. Shyam possessed her for sure. But Payal was smart. She was skeptical about Shyam.

Arnav went to get La from her place. Arnav was so impassive to La's gesture. He didn't even hug her back. La was a real dumb. How cum she couldn't see the coolness in Arnav's behavior towards her. Aranv did the same thing again. He spoke something which actually he meant for Khushi. When Lavanya asked her whether he loves her or not, he indirectly told her that if he didn't love her, he wouldn't take her to his place.But instantly he outraged when Lavanya moved from him to get her stuff. when the terms of love came, his mind repercussed to khushi. He didn't want to love Lavanya, but khushi, and he hated this feelings. That's why he was outraged.

Shyam was almost caught by Anjali. But before he went further Anajali's image was reflected on the thali. He will definitely twist his convo to some other angle. Sly shyam!😑

I love your short analysis if every episode
And I agree with all the bold parts!!!