Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Kushi was in the airport… she was waiting for Laksh…. He had called her up to tell her his arrival at Delhi… he sounded excited… she saw him coming out and waved to get his attention… Laksh came towards her and instantly hugged her… he wanted to share this with Kush… he knew that she would not be happy with all this but he had too… Kush was very important to him.  He took her to a caf and told her everything he did in the past 2 months… he saw her listening to him…. She never made a sound or tried to stop him… this really surprised him a lot… he was expecting her to punch his face for doing such a heinous act but nothing came his way….

Kushi was shocked to listen to all this… she had done something similar too…. All for the love of Muskan… but what happened was something different… what ever she had planned, she never shared it with Laksh… she knew he would never agree… but she was surprised her brother did something similar… only difference was he had and was able to disclose this and she would never be able to do so…. She came out of her thoughts when Laksh called her…

What do you think? He asked her…

Hmmm….ok she said. Kushi dint listen anything to what he said after the story… she was too busy in her thoughts….

Ok now chall… we are going to her house...saying he paid the bill and pulled Kushi towards the car…. Kushi dint know where they were going.  She just sat in the car not knowing she was gonna see the guy who she dint want to see at all……

Arnav got out of the room still numb… he dint know what power that girl held on him that had broken him so much… his mind kept on playing what he read.  He climbed on to his car and decided to leave home… but he dint know where home was…the place she wasn't there was not home for him…. he stopped the car and turned around to go back to the hotel…. He went to reception and asked for the same room. 

Sir that room was just emptied… we have cleaning to do…. Pls there is another room available offered the receptionist…

I want that room… don't clean it…. just give me the darn key he yelled

What is the matter Richa asked the manager who came out cos of the noise

Sir, he wants room no 607 sir…. But it was just vacated and not yet cleaned…. She said a bit tensed…

Sir you see……. Started the manager but was stopped by Arnav….. Look I want that room…. Just name the price and it is yours…. Don't you damn clean anything of the room…? He growled…. He was irritated…

Ok sir…. Said the manager giving the card to Arnav…. Rich people and their mood he mumbled as he saw Arnav take the card and run up to the room….

Arnav reached the room and it was same as he had left it… the bed cover was still crush and pillows were still on the floor… he moved towards the bed removing his shirt and then his pant…. He took the robe she was wearing last night and wore it… it still had her fragrance…. He hugged it closer to himself and lay on the bed… he felt closer to her in this room…. He felt some what in peace… just then the phone rang and it was the manager asking him the no. of days he'd be staying in that room, Arnav said forever and slammed the phone down…..

Kushi and Laksh were welcomed by nani and mami…

Bitwa kesen ana hova? Asked nani smiling at Laksh and Kushi…

Wo….. hum…. Stammered Kushi as she was scared… she dint want the Raizadas to call her Muskan in front of Laksh…

Me Anjali se shadi karna chahta hun said Laksh not wanting to beat around the bush….. Nani and mami's eye widened with shock…. Par bitwa this proposal had to be bought in by ur parents right? Asked nani again eyeing Laksh with a bit of hesitation…she dint want this relationship without the concent of his parents or elders…

I know nani but I wanted to know what you feel and also talk to Anjali abt this in private… if you don't mind said Laksh…

Hmmm sure bitwa….just wait saying she picked the phone and called Anjali to come down…..

Kushi's heart was thudding… she dint want to see Arnav today…. Actually, she never wanted to see him again in her life… just then she saw Anjali run down the stairs… but her eyes were still on the top floor waiting for some one… this was not missed by Nani…. Bitiya Arnav is not here…. He might be coming in later she said smiling at Kushi…

Kushi just smiled awkwardly…. Before she could say anything Laksh got up and requested to speak to Anjali alone…. He took her to the lawn and sat down on the chair…. Anjali was blushing and her eyes were looking down… Laksh drank down this sight… he missed her so very much… he wanted to live the moment before he tells her everything…..

Kushi and Laksh came back to Lucknow.  Laksh was very happy…. Anjali not only understood him but also forgave him and accepted to marry him…. The only thing which hurt him was her tears which welled up in her beautiful eyes when he told her every thing… but all his doubts and insecurities disappeared when she had hugged him and accepted his proposal…. Laksh had called up his mamu and mama and informed all this… they had decided to visit the Raizadas in a weeks time…

Kushi was happy for her brother… but was lost somewhere may be in that room where her soul resides she thought… she smiled sadly at her predicament… she felt like running and hugging Arnav and confessing her love to him a hundred times but she knew this was not possible… just then she was disturbed by a hug.. she turned around to see a smiling Muskan….

How are you musky… she asked as she saw her smile after 9 months…. How she had missed this smile… for this smile she could sacrifice hundreds of Arnavs

Good kush… how are you?  She asked as she pecked Kushi's cheek

Hmmm… good… did you take your medications musky….

Oh come on… even Angad keeps on asking all this always… I'm fine yaar… now tell me how is Arnav?  He loves me right? He rememberes me right? She asked…. Kushi could see the restlessness dawn in her eyes… the craziness the way she took his name in enthusiasm bought shivers down her spine… she remembered the doctors advice on keeping her in a stable environment… she was not to be told things she dint want to listen… she might go back to denial phase again…she was coming out of her depression and kushi dint want to hamper her progress…..moreover Arnav did remember her and he loved Muskan only not Kushi… according to him Kushi doesn't exist at all…. Her love was only one sided… nothing else… she smiled at Muskan

Yes you were right…. He loves you and had to leave you cos of something important… he dint know were to find you as you were away in Mumbai for the last 9 months….

I told you so… he would never leave me… its all cos of you and that Angad…. Stupid people... you kept me away from my love she said a bit annoyed…. They heard the elders calling and so the sisters left…..

It was after a month of the meeting and the elders decided that Laksh and Anjali would get engaged in Lucknow itself…. The Raizada clan came down to their house…… the engagement was planned out nicely…. Arnav was very happy…. The minute he heard abt Anjali's Laksh's engagement, he knew he'd be seeing Muskan…. And now if he saw her…. There is no way she was leaving her… she was his for ever if she liked it or not….. He had decided all this… he knew they would reach Lucknow tomorrow as the engagement was in 3 days he couldn't wait…… he had waited for the past one month and now dint know how this one night would pass…. He called the hotel and informed them of his vacating the room…. He wouldn't need it anymore … he smirked at his thought…..

The Gupta house and the Kumar house were bursting with activities…. Muskan was very happy… she would see Arnav again today… she couldn't curtail her enthusiasm and Kushi knew abt all this…. She was much tensed… she dint know what to do?  All her plan will go down the drain if Arnav saw her and Muskan together…. She was so worried that she missed out a white SUV park outside her house…. She was shocked when she felt herself being pulled, and she slammed into a hard but warm chest… she knew who it was…. Arnav she whispered….

Arnav smiled as he heard her say out his name even before she looked up… he had made his mind to talk to her before the engagement… and finding her stand in the lawn all by herself was the icing in the cake… he had jogged towards her but found her lost but now he was happy or to say his heart was at peace to know she still remembered him… Muskan…. How dare you leave me that day with that stupid message… he growled….he waited for her to say something but it never came….. She stood still frozen... he shook her to get some response…. Muskan…. How could you leave me after such a passionate night? He asked her again… but his voice had more of pain than anger…

Kushi came back to her senses… she was suddenly very scared…. She dint want Muskan to hear all this… she very well knew if she did this would affect her…. She jerked his hands from her shoulder and ran into the house….

Arnav was pissed off… he needed answers and he was gonna get it…. he ran behind her.  All this was seen by Muskan who had come to the lawn to call Kushi... but she was shocked to see Arnav holding Kushi so close…. She had run into the room after hearing Arnav…. She dint want to hear more… she couldn't believe that her sister would cheat on her…. All these thoughts swam in her brain, as she hit the bed and closed her eyes…..

Kushi entered into her room…. She was so tensed… what would she say to Arnav… she never expected him to come to this house today…. She was thinking of many things when she noticed Muskan lying on the bed….

Musky are you alright? She asked in concern…..

As though you care… Muskan replied in a cold voice as she got up…. Her eyes were wide open and anger flashed though them…..

Musky…. W..wha…what happed… asked Kushi dreading the worst…

You happened… she yelled back… you what did you do???? She spat venomously as she shook with rage

Musky please tell me…. I don't understand….

Oh you don't understand is it??? I'll tell you… she said coming near Kushi…. I'm your sister Muskan… you understand? She yelled patting her chest as thought introducing her….. You are Kushi… my sister… she said poking her finger on her forehead…. And the guy you were so passionately involved last time was Arnav… she spate again…. My Arnav… your sister's love… now did you understand she yelled… Kushi was shocked…. Not for Muskan knowing the truth, but at Muskan's state…. Her hair was dishelmed, her duppata was thrown and her suit was so crushed… her eyes were wild and seeing this, Kushi knew Muskan was gonna have one of her attacks…. This scared her…. Listen musky let me explain… she started….

I want to know Kushi…. Do you love him thundered Muskan….

Musky this is not important…. Prayed Kushi…

Tell me damit… I wanna know….

Musky… I….

Just tell me….

I do musky…. But not more that you she added….

SHUT UP…. SHUT THE HELL UP yelled Muskan…

You conniving little b***h… how couldn't I recognize you…. You…. She screamed….

Out…. I want you out of my life… stay away from my Arnav….. She said

He is mine and will remain mine…. I have given myself to him…she whispered to herself

You f**ked him dint you? She asked sadistically to kushi…

Musky… you don't get it… listen to me… she pleaded….

Its Muskan… she yelled…. Never call me by that name again… I hate you… just stay away from my life… she yelled as she left the room leaving a broken Kushi behind…..

Muskan came out of the room… she was very angry… she dint know what to do… she was stopped by Angad who gave her a very disapproving look…. He looked very hurt…. She had never seen that look on his face…. Angad was the guy with whom she stayed all this 9 months… he had taken care of her so very much… he had always been supportive and understanding… if she dint have Arnav, she would have defo fallen for him…. But today after so many years, Angad had given her this look…. She saw him leave the place without even talking or asking her anything…. Before she could go behind him, she was pulled by Arnav into another place...

Don't leave me and go Muskan, he pleaded holding her close to him… Muskan felt happy… she was a bit uncomfortable but she dint care abt it…. this was Arnav the guy with whom she lost her virginity… the guy who she loved she told her self…. I'm sorry…. For what ever I did…. Just don't leave me… he then bent down on his knees, held her hand and said…. Marry me Muskan, and I promise you to love you for eternity….

Muskan was in cloud 9…. She had waited for this for so many days… but she did feel something missing…. She just brushed it out and accepted his proposal….. he got up and kissed her on her forehead…. Jaan I love you saying he hugged her…. Muskan never opened her mouth… she hugged him back and smirked at the person standing near the door and looking at them… she closed her eyes happy on her victory…..

Kushi had followed Muskan to explain…. But as she was to enter the room, she was shocked at the sight in front of her…. Arnav was hugging Muskan and confessing his love…. She closed her eyes unable to see anymore… she fled the room as standing in that place was impossible for her….. Kushi reached her room and slumped down on the bed… she knew that this was the end of the line…..she had to leave if she wanted Muskan and Arnav to live happily…. Laksh would understand… thinking she packed her bags… she wrote a letter saying she was called back immediately and had to leave…. Saying she left the house…. While going out, she saw Muskan and Arnav laughing…. It seems Arnav had asked her dad Muskan's hand in marriage and the whole house was happy…. She smiled as she hid herself behind the front door… Musky hum hamare zindagi ki Khushi tumhe de rahe hai aur apneliye thodisi Muskan lejarahe hai… thinking, she caressed her stomach slightly…. She left the house and got an auto and left…. She had called lavanya asking her to stay in her house for today…. she closed her eyes as she remembered how 4 days before she had found out she was pregnant….. yes… it was nearly 45 days and she had not got her periods… 45 days before meeting Arnav…. 45days of her being happy… 45 days of being Kushi….. She was not kushi anymore… she was some girl who had lost her soul and life… she was a living corpse, and would now live for her child….

ok guys last is the epilouge...do like and comment

penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
me first di...yay..!!!

Wat to say!!!! heartbrk all d way!!!!
Arnav misses her so much dat he breathes in d same rom for one whole month,...
Other side khushi is goin through d same emotional turmoil...
Musky is under depression dus behaving dat way though we know she likes angad...
Nd laksh nd anji r going to live happily ever after...i'm happy for dem...
One thing y did arnav not realiza dat she'z not khushi...????
Nd khushi is preggr????? Wat?????
Nd she leaves him...
U have left me on d edge di!!!!!! I'm so tensed to know war will happen considerin its d end know?????
Update 2mrw plz Edited by penny25 - 11 years ago
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update loved laksh's realization of love n arnav deserves this n poor khushi would suffer a heart break for her sisters love who wont trust her feeling bad for her
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very emotional update (thanks for PM)
feeling sad😭n angry 😡 
i know Musk suffering from depression but i would have luved someone to have slapped her after she was so bitchy to Khushi n how she smirked with victory when Arnav said he loved her
hope the truth comes out what Khushi did for her n she feels f***ing guilty 😈

had hoped Arnav would have realized difference between Musk n Khushi (but he's blind)
n Khushi is preg (poor las) Also feel sorry for Angad

with only epilouge left it's gonna take a miracle for all truth to be revealed  n things set right  😕

had hoped Musk would confess she not want Arnav she wants Angad
hoped Arnav would realize it is Khushi he really loves but he doesn't even know she exists

anyhow just gotta wait n hope n pray 😉
brill writting as always ( u really know how to bring out all our emotions ) 👏
will be sad once this ends 😭

please please please please update ASAP ( preferably with in the next few days)
or at least give us a teaser to cheer us up 👍🏼
Edited by YaSha0512 - 11 years ago
allegro thumbnail
Awesome update.
Happy for Laksh and Anjali.
I hope Arnav realizes that a person named Khushi exists.
Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM. 
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing
poor khushi
thaks fo rpm
adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
will arnav realize that he is in love with khushi???
laksh made the right decision by going back to anjali...

thankz for the pm...😊
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys … this is the epilogue…. I know it is so very late but then I'm just hoping you'd forgive me…this is the epilogue part 1

Muskan sat and looked at her reflection in the mirror… it felt strange…. Actually it had been this way from the day Kushi had left without saying a word… she had felt this emptiness in her which no one could fill not even Arnav…she had never wanted her to go away… yes she was angry but those words which had erupted from her mouth were just sudden… it was as though she dint have any control over her emotions that day… oh how she regrets doing that…her world had always been a small one… Kushi, Laksh and Angad had occupied it and completed it…. she never had friends, she never required friends at all…. Apart from Kushi, Payal was always there for her…. Though sometime she was jealous of Kushi being so famous and popular with so many friends, it dint bother her too much until he came…. Until she had Arnav and he too seemed to be interested in Kushi…. He was supposed to be hers.  She would not lose Arnav to Kushi at any cost…. She smiled sadly when she thought of the things she had did to get his attention… she had even tried to seduce him and Arnav had just smiled and kissed her forehead telling he'd wait till the marriage…. She had felt like an idiot…it had always been like that since Kushi left… Arnav's eyes always searched for some one in her… it was as thought he was looking for something in everything she did…. The more she tried the more uncomfortable and confused he would be…It was as though he was looking for Kushi in her… but what had hurt her more in all these 2 months was Angad's refusal to talk to her.. He never called or came to her house… it was as though he had cut off all his connections with her… she had enough of his ignorance…. She wanted answers and she was gonna get it from his mouth….

Arnav was a confused man…. There was only 1 month left and he was getting cold feet… was he not in love with Muskan he had questioned himself a hundred times in the last 2 months… why did he feel so strange in her presence?  He had this feeling from the day he had proposed, when he hugged her he never felt anything… it was more like a friendly hug than any thing emotional… though he had ignored the feeling at that time, it had not left him alone… this feeling grew as and when he met her…. It was as thought she was completely a different person… how can that be? He had wondered… his skin and heart revolted and rejected her every touch….. His whole body repulsed any advancement physically towards her…. He had forced himself to not act uneasy with her…..It was strange… he was miserable and very confused….

Muskan reached Angad's place as she was determined to meet him… she had come to know that he was back to Lucknow for a weeks break… she just entered his room and found him standing shirtless only wearing a three quarter pant.  He was talking in the phone and dint realize she was standing there ogling him… she had never seen Angad like this… she kept on staring at his tanned back with matched his brown pant… he looked stunning… his back muscles boasted of a severe workout regime and that definitely worked as he looked smoking… Muskan smacked her self mentally for thinking all this about her friend…. She moved closer and lifted her hand to touch his shoulder and make her presence felt

Angad was quiet annoyed with Muskan… that day when he heard her shout at Kushi he had been shocked and dejected… he never knew she loved Arnav, he was heartbroken…. He had always loved her so very much…. From his childhood… he had pushed her of the cycle cos he dint like another guy helping her on it… he had been very jealous… but before he could do anything, Kushi had jumped on him pounding him badly…. From that day he had always been with Muskan.  He remembered how her eyes would shine seeing mothichoor ladoos, or listing to her favorite music… how she hummed while eating an ice-cream… he knew her so well… he had been furious when he came to know of what happened with her in the marriage, but his feeling never changed for her… he had planned to propose to her after Payal's marriage but all these incidents had postponed it… he had waited and supported her thought-out the treatment in Mumbai not as the guy who loved her alone, but also as her best friend… he had promised Kushi to take care of her till his last breath… but now he was left with nothing… he had wanted Muskan as a thirsty man wanted water…. but he also wanted her to be happy that is why he had decided to leave and never see her again….. He was thinking all this when he saw Muskan entering into the house… he had decided to act, talking on the phone and hoped she would just leave.  But nothing of that sort happened.  he could feel her eyes on his back as thought examining him… and his devil mind took over his soft nature as he felt her coming closer to him… he had turned around and froze as he felt cold soft hand rest on his warm body.. It was as thought her hand touched his heart directly…. Current passed through his whole self making him realize that he could never let this girl go… Arnav would never have Muskan, and she was oly his for now and for ever…..

Muskan felt a different sensation pass through her… this was the first time she felt this with Angad, actually it was the first time she had felt this with anyone….it was something unimaginable… she moved her hand around his bare chest trying to examine more…. But stopped when she saw the smirk on his face grow more… she blushed furiously and removed her hand instantly with a jerk… she was highly embarrassed….

Angad was shocked when he felt Muskan's palm roam around his chest…. His heart did a small cartwheel if it was possible…. He felt like pulling her close and kissing the day lights out of her but he knew this was not the time…. And if he played his cards well he would do more than just kissing… he smirked at his thought….when he found her blushing and turn around to leave… he held her hand to stop her…

Where are you going?  I thought you might have wanted to say some thing to your friend after so many days he asked…. His taunt infuriated Muskan

Oh really… did I ask you to disappear… she began and her embarrassment was overcome by anger….

No… you just yelled Kushi to leave… I dint want to be told to leave, you see… if you dint spare your sister how'd I expect to be spared?  He asked taunting her again…

Muskan stood shocked at what she just heard… Angad had never spoken to her like this… she felt tears sting her eyes… she was unable to control the tears as they rolled down... he was correct… if she dint say all those things to Kushi that day, she would have never left her brother's engagement like that… she would have been here with her….. She closed her eyes as memories flashed….

Angad was angry... he dint know why, but now when he saw her crying, he couldn't stop himself… he cupped her face and kissed her tears off… he dint know what came over him… he kissed her cheeks and would have continued if Muskan had not pushed him off….

Muskan felt him being so correct… she couldn't stop her tears and wanted to cry out the heaviness in her chest which had grown in these months, when she felt warm lips on her eyes…. It was soothing and she wanted it to be there… but came out of her thoughts when she felt them on her cheeks… this was wrong…. She shoved him off her… and stepped back…

What is wrong with you Angad… have you forgotten I'm your friend? Are you drunk…? I'm gonna get married to another man… the man I love she yelled…

Shut up…. Just shut up... he yelled back... I have not forgotten anything… you are the only who is drunk…. Drunk with stubbornness…. You are so full that you did not see the broken look of Kushi, so full that you cant see ur own feelings… marry…he said sarcastically….. you might be married to Arnav but he is and will always remain Kushi's…. and as for love… no one could love you more than….he spate back

Are you crazy Angad? You are my friend! She shouted…..

Friend? Friend… he said sarcastically… that phase was over when you dint talk to me for a week when diya kissed my cheek 6 years ago… that phase was over when you stayed by my side for 3 days when I had an accident without eating or sleeping…. That phase was over when you had fasted for my examination…. He said with a stern voice stressing each and ever incident….. We have passed each and every phase to become lovers but unfortunately your brain never understood it… unfortunate of me that I could never make you understand this… he added dejectedly….

Muskan dint know what to say…she dint think of anything before doing all this… all she knew was he was her friend and her heart told her to do this…. B…. but… I don't feel anything for you… she stammered... but her eyes looked down on its own accord….

You don't feel anything for me? He said in a soft voice as thought telling it to himself… you don't feel anything for me he repeated raising his voice and he pulled her towards him…. Ok so lets find out he whispered in her ears… this sent tremors down her spine… he traced her jaw line with his nose sending goose bumps all over her body…he gently picked her hands and made them rest on his bare chest and his one hand pulled her closer by her waist…the warmth from their body was engulfing them into something unknown… Muskan opened her eyes to look into Angad's…. it was like a dark pool and all she could feel was her drowning into them…. And she really dint mind doing so…. Her heart let her dive into the moment….

Angad placed warm kisses on her forehead and then on her eyes…. He rubbed his nose on hers and moved forwards to her inviting lips… Muskan raised her head slightly as he pressed his lips on her oh so gently…. They just stayed like that for few minutes…. Then she felt him moving his lips and both joined in to kiss…. Angad wanted entry by she was so much relishing the kiss that she dint realize… she suddenly gasped as she felt Angad's rough hand caressing her waist… she felt his touch on her bare skin… she dint realize when he had slipped his hand into her kurta…. But she wasn't complaining….

The gasp had let him enter her mouth savoring her taste… both were so into the act….. Muskan's arms voluntarily wound themselves around his neck bringing him closer and Angad moved his arms under her kurta pulling her closer if it was possible… they kisses each other for what seemed like eternity…. Angad stopped kissing her and started kissing her neck and slowly proceeded downwards…. Muskan was still floating in the sensation…. She would not have imagined stopping him, if he dint stop it on his own accord…

Angad forced himself to stop as he knew if he proceeded…. Muskan would definitely consider this a sin and might never forgive him… but he instantly regretted his control when he saw her face… her eyes was still closed and her face reflected nothing but the feel of pure passion and pleasure… he stepped back and smiled sadly….all this could be hers only if she would understand and accept it…  

Muskan was embarrassed... she dint know what or how this happened…. She saw Angad smile and move away from her… the smile was not of a victory one but was of pain and sadness… she dint know what to do… she just ran away from the room towards her house… this was not correct… she decided she needed to see Arnav… yes… if he would just do what he did that night…. Then all will be alright…she thought foolishly… all she needed was Arnav's love not anyone's… Angad had gone mad just like Kushi… thinking she left to Sheesh mahal where Arnav was presently staying for few days…

It has been three months now…. (One month after the above incident)…. Kushi had left her house… three months since she had seen Muskan and Arnav… she wondered how Arnav had managed to enter her life so soon and make a position for him there… she smiled sadly as she looked at herself in the mirror…. Anyone who knew her would think she had put on weight… her tummy had a small bulge which people might just not see she thought… she couldn't let anyone know of her pregnancy…  she was invited for the marriage of Laksh and Anjali and also Muskan and Arnav…. It was gonna happen together… and this would be the last time she would see everyone before she would disappear from their lives….. Forever……

hi guys... i'll be giving epilogue part 2 soon... just comment and like this... will also give you the intro of the next WS...

-MKM- thumbnail
FABULOUS!!!!
LOVED IT😃😃
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u did it 

i thought it was imposs but u did it

this was my third time reading it
in this one update u managed to show Arnav feeling the difference between Khushi n Musk even though h still not know bout Khushi

n also

you have shown Musk getting confused bout her own feelings

the scene between Musk and Angad was amazing almost as intense as Arshi moments ☺️

can't wait for part 2 to see how truth is revealed, will it b on wedding day itself ? please please please update sooon

as my mind can't concentrate on anything else atthe moment 😉