Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeeAmmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
can someone please tell me what is the name of the actress who play richa role in fear files ladakh story ... It's not neha saxena then who is she plzzz help friends ?
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hard to say and yeah many epis of fear files were copied/ taken from other shows too
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahat season 1 was the scariest show on indian tv...i was in 4th-5th standard while i watched that...
but ahat season 2 was not good and last season was the funniest one

fear files is good but it really looks fake ..its better than ongoing horrorshows of sahara tv but no comparison with ahaat season 1 and also zee horror show..

even ssshhh koi hai season 1 was good enough..but from season 2 it missed horror elements
Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
shahsejal1983 thumbnail
I don't feel Fear files scary, though it based on real life incidents it does't feel real as there could be 20% real & other 80% masala of their own. rather than this I would prefer that Zee tv should bring back THE ZEE HORROR SHOW 😲 which was scary with interesing stories. 

AAHAT first seasons some episodes were good, but it became funny later.

Anyone remembers this show called "SHAYAD" on zee tv...one of the scariest in Indian TV...too good with the title music which had a female with a heavy deep voice crying and laughing at the same time with a flute beign played in the background and a flickering candle...
Edited by shahsejal1983 - 11 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
despite the animal cruelty

i must say fear files is better

Aahaat was very cheesy...including costumes and story lines...the best story line Aahaat had was the crying queen and then she pushes someone from the roof top..that one was done well

Though I found the fear files epi of Jansi ki Rani just plain silly...it was obviously made up and am not sure why since that show ended a while ago..utter nonsense that epi

Jaisoif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fear files and I think it's real too because I searched some of the stories online and they actually took place.