Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: angt

rachna is bollywood material but gunjan doesnot fir in bolly becoz of her looks as she look fat and do not have good looks

Um, excuse me? You seriously think gunjan is FAT?! In what perspective?! :O she has a figure and look of how a normal and healthy girl SHOULD look like! I can't believe you think she is fat!
rouble_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

It is the bitter truth. I wondered how they selected her in the first place? She is a very good actress but I feel she will be good only if she gets a strong tomboyish type of role. A rebel.
And she is a great dancer too. If she goes under knife and correct those harsh features, she will have a chance but then she is short.

Omg people!! What is wrong with you?! Whatever happened to ppl appreciating natural beauty than being obsessed with trying to achieve a 'perfect look' would YOU go another the knife?! Can you sleep at night knowing the 'beauty' you have or are living with and which ppl are going wow over is just fake?

Stop judging others for how they look. Moderator please close this thread. Talking about the looks of actors other than the character the play, should NOT be allowed!!
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Omg people!! What is wrong with you?! Whatever happened to ppl appreciating natural beauty than being obsessed with trying to achieve a 'perfect look' would YOU go another the knife?! Can you sleep at night knowing the 'beauty' you have or are living with and which ppl are going wow over is just fake?

Stop judging others for how they look. Moderator please close this thread. Talking about the looks of actors other than the character the play, should NOT be allowed!!

Gunjan is very good for tv as she brings some fresh approach. For bollywood, it is another matter. Every second star has undergone under the knife to look better which includes male stars and I think they are sleeping well. Dont we all gasp at Ash's beauty and laugh at Bharti's fatness? It is natural reaction though unfair.
starasdf thumbnail

Gunjan is very good for tv as she brings some fresh approach. For bollywood, it is another matter. Every second star has undergone under the knife to look better which includes male stars and I think they are sleeping well. Dont we all gasp at Ash's beauty and laugh at Bharti's fatness? It is natural reaction though unfair.

Yes ik a lot of people admire the outlook of a person compared to their acting skills but it is also unfair to bow down to that thinking, accept it and go along with it. Instead of agreeing with it I think proper messages should be given out. Also its these types of comments from the public that lead to girls staving themselves to make it big. 

Also Gunjan is cute and pretty - my opinion. So I am guessing the knife you are talking about is weight, which in Gunjan's case I think people are overreacting,
Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Moderator where art thou????🤢

Please CLOSE this thread as we are not to discuss personal bodily features.

Imagine if the actress playing the part of Gunjan or Rachna stumbled across this post?wont they feel hurt? I cant believe the comments have become so cheap- going under knife? what next get a sex change? 

They are actors and they work hard by entertaining, if someone wants looks, then please go help yourself, and dont trash this forum. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder- and its up to them if they wanna go to holly/tolly/or Bollywood- we are not their agents nor parents to decide.

😔
starasdf thumbnail
I agree this topic should be closed because people are starting to comment on the actors looks and bashing which is against forum rules. 

-Star
rouble_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: starasdf

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yes ik a lot of people admire the outlook of a person compared to their acting skills but it is also unfair to bow down to that thinking, accept it and go along with it. Instead of agree with it I think propermessagesshould be given out. Also its these types of comments from the public that lead to girls staving themselves to make it big.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Also Gunjan is cute and pretty - my opinion. So I am guessing the knife you are talking about is weight, which in Gunjan's case I think people are overreacting,</font>

Thank you!!
rouble_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakshaanra

Moderator where art thou????🤢

Please CLOSE this thread as we are not to discuss personal bodily features.

Imagine if the actress playing the part of Gunjan or Rachna stumbled across this post?wont they feel hurt? I cant believe the comments have become so cheap- going under knife? what next get a sex change?

They are actors and they work hard by entertaining, if someone wants looks, then please go help yourself, and dont trash this forum. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder- and its up to them if they wanna go to holly/tolly/or Bollywood- we are not their agents nor parents to decide.

😔

Thank you!! This helps support a lot of what I'm trying to say!
rouble_lover thumbnail

Why even go there! Humans should appreciate humans for who and how they are! And not encourage so called 'fake beauty' don't label fakeness as a natural thing!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: angt

there is no competition b/w sonakshi and gunjan kaha sona kaha gunjan.donot compare beautiful sona to ugly gunjan.sona is tall and has beautiful features and fair complexion and plus good figure.gunjan is short and fat and ugly features.that is also too much for her that she is given a serial even as in my opinion she doesnot even suited for serial also

Hey,

We welcome both side fans to post their criticism, frustration and opinion about the characters but kindly learn to differentiate between bashing and criticizing. Your comment above is neither criticism or opinion, its pure bashing.  It's a thin line between criticisms and bashing which the members easily forgets. At the end of the day, its the tone of your voice, and your choice of words that makes the difference here so kindly refrain from making such comments in the future!

Topic closed!

Regards,

IF Dev Team