
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: momma1128
@Anna - OMG old themes back again. How many times did we lament that no one loved that man for who he was but what they could make him. But I still think, Nani did not want to forcefully change her pota, she was only as stubborn in her views as he was.
Not a single family member said a damn thing about the kidnap. Ridiculous writing.He was always alone I thought.@Indi - the birthday is when I stopped watching the show as I could not stomach it. As I said after reading the live update -ASR to Khushi - We will celebrate my birthday the way that you want, even if I don't like it and goes against my wishes and we will celebrate your birthday the way that you want, even if it is something I hate. And I will say sorry in every other sentence. Dikrafication complete.
WELCOME TO APPRECIATION THREAD INDIAN IDOL 12
1k