Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
That's the first I am hearing of this, but I hope it's not true, caroline n klaus are my fav ppl in this show, n the only reason I still watch TVD, if either of them die, this show is over for meEdited by miss_neha - 11 years ago
swasi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what????? no this cnt be true. then what will happen to our klaus. he really likes her so much. i hope it is just a false alarm.
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i wouldn't watch de show if caroline dies...i rather prefer damon salvatore to die (by de way in book he is gonna die come back as human den again vampire)...
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
After what Damon has done to Car in the past, I can kinda understand why she always badmouths him. I personally do think Caroline is a great friend! According to her Damon is not the person Elena should be with because she knows her very well and has known her before the Salvatore's even came into her life! I can't stand my friend's boyfriend either and I often crack jokes on him.. so what? that doesn't make me a "bad" friend. Caroline just doesn't want Elena to suffer or you know make the wrong choice.