Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

U have put us in confusion as what to say

First u left us in cliff hanger again and now ur asking about this

Ok  myp oint is shahi alreay done enough damage and im not liking it when all dandi and raizda are blaming and bad mouthing khsuhi of her status so I don't want this deal to happen

But if the story has to take an interesting turn the deal should be on right

But is there any way to get them together without the deal or

Im I adding confusion VI

Sorry but update soon out opinions should not affect ur plan of  story so u write it as per ur ideas

We know u excels   
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome, read it all in one go.
the concept, payal, arnav's father and khushi's father i love it all.
the best aspect is that no one in this ff is bad or a beast neither arnav father nor khushi's, all are just the victim of their cirumstances and the love they have for the important person in their life. for his father it was his mom for shahi it is his daughter.
gr888 plz plzzz update it na without being vengeful. if u will i pakka will start following your other work without asking for pm Edited by Amiarisme - 11 years ago
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya i think so shashi has done enough damage n tht too this chappy abt house-marriage deal should be closed nw n arhi should be seperated for span of some years where things will be bttr whn they meet again well tht was jst a suggestion the choice is urs nw
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wt an update...hw much humiliation a girl can take??? first frm her own father..then frm strangers...khushi's dad is not in his senses and if he suceed to get her married in tht fly,she will be a laughing stock for others...looks like anjali is very immatured...i really hp arnav take a gud decision and understand hw brave khushi is...plss continue soon..thanx...
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the Author's desk: Thanks so so much for all of your lovely feedbacks- I am overwhemled seriously- I want to shout out to all of you

I had asked the question not to see which direction the story has to move- that I have already decided and it is not going to change even with threats πŸ˜† - I asked the question- partly to encourage longer comments and partly to know my readers pulse about the story πŸ˜‰ thanks for the response- you people are sweet!

Here is another update, Happy reading!

Chapter 3- The First Impressions

Part 4-  Receeding waves

Kushi watched her father lose conscious and letting out a shriek, she went near his collapsed form and called out to him. She was scared if he had only just lost conscious or if it was something more. Then Shashi mumbled something incoherently- calming down Kushi.  The torn bond paper forgotten on the floor, Kushi tried to make him stand.

She chanced to look at the people surrounding her. Everyone watched her and her dad but were reluctant to approach her. Probably these people were thinking that we had come here to enact some drama and get some money- she thought sadly as she got up and tried to lift her father again- She struggled lifting him up wondering how heavy he was, then a hand came to help her- She raised her head to see who it was, she thought it could be the one- whom she had met outside first - because he was the one standing close by- but then she found herself staring at the tallest of the lot- the bespectacled man, who was smiling at her kindly.

"Let me help you" he said as she nodded her thanks

"Ramu Kakka, check if Mohan has already left for the day- if not tell him to take the car out." Akaash called out as Ramu kakka went out to carry out the orders

"No- no that is not required- I can manage to go home- I don't need a drop" Kushi didn't want to trouble them further- considering that she was already not very comfortable standing there knowing what kind of thought were running on their minds about her and her father.

"But are you sure? you are not even able to lift him- let alone going home alone with an unconscious man" Akaash asked her again

"I can get an auto rickshaw" Kushi reasoned her denial to the offer

"You wont get an auto rickshaw in this area at this hour" A crisp yet cold voice broke out again. Something about that voice gave her shudders.

She turned to look at the Man- the very same man she had seen outside first- the man her father had proposed the deal to - the very same man who had, with a cool tempo and a smirk had challenged her father a little while back about not accepting the deal. He looked back at her with curious and calculating eyes which gave her shudders again similar to the way she felt when she found him scanning her outside too. Kushi realized what he said was true. This area was posh- and there was no point for auto drivers to wait in stands at this area- no one would want an auto in this area-

"I can walk until two streets- I will get an auto rickshaw there" she stammered

"But the hour is late bitiya- You are young- it has rained outside and very dark- and it is not safe to manage everything alone- take the car" Nani who was always very kind advised her. Something in her kindness soothed Kushi's nerves as she smiled at the lady thankfully.

Ramu Kakka came back with the news that their driver had not left and was waiting outside. Akaash quickly asked Ramu kakka to help the girl take her father to the car.

"I am really sorry about my father's behavior- he was really not in his senses and and thanks for the drop." Kushi told them all before she walked out with her father lolling unconsciously between her and Ramu Kakka.

"How much hungama in a day- yesterday evening had one drama and now this" dadi muttered before she went back upstairs. Nani too retreated back after reminding her grandsons to drop Payal back safely at her house.

Akaash nodded to Payal to go with him, as Arnav went and picked up the unattended bond sheet which was lying on the floor.

"Don't even think about sacrificing your life for the house" NK told Arnav.

Arnav looked up at his younger brother with a raised eyebrow.

"No I am not thinking of sacrificing my life- I am not going to die or something" he smiled at him

"No I meant- agreeing to get married according to that Man's conditions " NK corrected his sentense

"No I am not thinking on those lines" Arnav assured him with a smirk.

"Good that you are not" Akaash told him "We can let go of this house- if need be- You don't have to marry a random girl for the house"

"yeah- yeah- all the time that man was asking you to marry that girl- I was thinking what are you going to say to Sheetal" Anjali quipped with importance

"Where does Sheetal come in here?" Arnav asked amused

"You are engaged to her aren't you?" Payal hooked her question at him.

Arnav rolled his eyes. Ever since Akaash had let out to them about Sheetal- his siblings were always looking at an opportunity to bring it up at every possible conversation. He decided to tell them all and get away with it.

"How does she look? Is she tall? beautiful? Akaash is the only one who has met her- is she talkative like us? Do you have a pic of hers? "Anjali listed her questions as Payal encouraged her with a nod- This was the juiciest topic by far and every time they tried to speak about Sheetal, Arnav would smile and change the topic tactically.

"No I don't have any of her pics- but why is this sudden interest on how Sheetal looks?" Arnav sighed.

"You haven't answered Payal yet" NK reminded Arnav, his ears pecking up straight like when he is curious about something'

"We are seeing eachother'for some time now" Arnav admitted at last

"And then?" NK prodded further

"Then what?"

"For how long are you both seeing eachother?" Anjali asked with importance

"Why are you blushing blushing Arnav?" Payal teased him

"So is the relationship anywhere near ' taking it to the next level?" NK asked shushing the girls' question

They all looked at Arnav curiously

"Is this the time to talk about my romantic interests?" Arnav sighed again "Akaash- I will get even with you on this!" he threatened him jokingly

Akaash shrugged his shoulders "Answer the question Bhai- see the eagerness in their eyes' such a juicy topic for gossips.."

"OK" Arnav waved his hand in a resigned gesture "We are seeing each other for now- that's all- there is nothing more to read in between the lines - she was my classmate back at Harvards- we were good friends and then we starting going out ' now it's just the same- Fine now?"

"Aren't you holding anything else from them?" Akaash nudged him as he grinned at his elder brother. It was not every often they cornered his elder brother like this and he was enjoying this- turn of tables for a change

"What else?" Arnav asked exasperated

"How about ' if she is going to be in India soon- for vacation or something"

"How did you know about it?" Arnav looked at his brother who was smirking back at him.

"I happened to pass by when you were cooing over the phone to some baby to whom you promised to go to the airport to receive her"

Arnav rolled his eyes again

"Really? " Anjali screamed "So she belongs to Delhi too? I want to meet her ' please please please" she jumped

"He calls her baby really? Oh how cute!" Payal chuckled "You have never called me baby at all Akaash'"

"Hey I would love to meet her too- I want to seriously ask her how she managed to make Arnav Raizada blush" NK also announced to his brother

"I am not blushing" Arnav told them all with dignity

"Ok- will you take us for meeting her? Say yes say yes say yes" Anjali kept chanting holding her elder brother's hand "I even promise to act very respectful and call her bhabhi or whatever you want me to call her"

"NO! you are not calling her Bhabhi and all that" Arnav instructed immediately feeling weird at the thought

"Ok- not yet then- not until you pop up THE question to her- But will you take us to meet her?"

"Ok- I will ask her if she can spend some time here with us- after visiting her parents at Mumbai"

"Yeh! We are going to meet Sheetal"

"yippee"

"That's the spirit bro!"

"hey wait- she is from Mumbai? Aren't there direct flights from England to Mumbai- Meri Bhai why is she taking the Delhi flight then? Something is fishy here" NK started teasing Arnav again

"Oh you lot- don't keep analyzing every single word out of me" Arnav chuckled as he turned to climb the stairs to his room still carrying the bond, he stopped midway

"Hey I forgot- Payal- keep your cool back at home- don't argue with your mom or dad- I will plan something very quickly- don't protest about anything unless they are decking you up with wedding costumes and dragging you to a mandap- ok? And stay safe- don't infuriate them" Arnav called out from where he was standing

Payal showed her thumbs up.

"You too take care- like Akaash and NK said- don't sacrifice your marital life for this property- it's not worth it" Payal called out in reply, as others too nodded their approval.

Arnav smiled assuringly

"I am neither going to sacrifice my marital life- nor this mansion" he smirked at them before he turned and climbed up, waving a lazy goodnight.

"You can take my mobile phone if you want- you parents took yours na?" Anjali volunteered

"No, that's alright Anji- they will confiscate this too if they come to know- no problem- I am quite calm now-I can manage well- thanks for the concern!" Payal brushed off the offer as she took Akaash's extended hand and walked out with him.

"Wow I am so excited' two down one to go" Anjali commented

"What two down?" Nk asked

"Nothing' I know about the other two's secret- I need to find out about your secret soon' your Australian pregnant girlfriend" she whispered as he looked petrified at her looking back at the retreating figures of Akaash and Payal and then upwards where his eldest brother had disappeared into before he glared back at his sister who was grinning at him from one ear to other'

"I told you my girlfriend is not pregnant"

"So you have a girlfriend then?"

NK realized it was better to keep mum than to answer his sister's probing questions- she had a knack to pull out the deep secrets if they gave her enough time'

"I am feeling sleepy- see you in the morning" he told her moving away from there hastily as she rubbed her hands in glee

Shashi was busy at the small kitchen at their small house next morning- he was cooking breakfast inspite of the bad headache that he seemed to have ever since he got up. He didn't know what had happened yesterday and Kushi was very very angry with him- that she was not even looking at him- leave alone talking to him. He quickly took a plate filled it with food and took it to his daughter who was sitting in the hall cross legged on the chair.

"Kushi, look you can be angry with me- But eat this" He said extending the plate to her.

She didn't budge but turned the other way, putting her legs down

"Kushi, I promise you, that I won't ever drink again- one time was bad enough for a life time- I seriously didn't realize what I did- Please Kushi forgive me bitiya- "

Kushi glared at him and stood up

"Ok let me feed you today" Shashi told her but she pushed his hand away

"Kushi- I told you that I won't touch liquor again in life- why are you so angry at me then? What did I do?"

Kushi remained quiet. Then Shashi noticed the reddish blotch on her right cheek with imprints of 3 fingers.

"Kushi?" Shashi called out in horrified tone "did I  ...eh- did I beat you or something?"

Kushi lost it then

"Beat me? You did more than that- you actually dragged me to house and proposed to some three men- literally strangers in that house that one of them should marry me- on top of that you were bragging to them that the house belonged to you" she screamed at her father

"What? w-which h-house?" he stammered

"some mansion- at Vasant Vihar- The name plate outside read Raizada Mansion or something like that" Kushi gritted her teeth angrily and went out and sat by the steps as Shashi's eyes grew wide. Realization sinked into him- making him comprehend the extent of madness he had displayed the last night.

So the waves that hit the shore has started to receed back... receeding waves always come back to hit the shore again- dont they? tata until come back with another update

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Ch3-Part 3
Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
I Loved it.
Khushi was fantastic.
One can't get married for a deal.
Shashi can't secure a happy marriage for his daughter by forcing her and Arnav to get married.
Update soon. Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by zafi - 11 years ago
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh arnav has a girl friend..urgh sheetal😑...but i think she will leave once she knows about the entire truth.. i hope so..only then khushi will come into his life...pls pls make  that sheetal- arnav break up fast i cant see arnav romancing her...oh no he calls her baby...only khushi cn be his babyπŸ˜‰...pls update the next part soon...n i loved the entire update..
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even thoug Arnav agrees Khushi should never agree for such a deal:)
zafi thumbnail
Superb update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
I Loved it.
I am not liking Arnav being serious about Sheetal and calling her baby. It doesn't sit right with me.
I am looking forward to reading more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What does the line hint?
Is Shashi gong back to claim his right?
Excited dear :)