Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

hi cynthia,
as always , crisp and happily tongue in cheek. while i love all this nearness, why is that shyam anywhere near us, πŸ˜†. your words on her reaction to his male nearness, gorgeous. funny thing about life, even the smartest fail miserably at times. asr never sensed the evil in shyam, not once. i guess he was swayed by the happiness on his di's face and failed to examine shyam objectively. looking forward to seeing the epi.

Hi Indi,
New word Male Nearness.  Like it do you?  Me too and I can actually feel how she would feel with him that close.  You are so right about ASR he definitely did not pick up on Shyam's evilness and actually in these episodes we see him giving him gifts and even tells Di he loves his brother in law and he waits for his advice.  Very interesting indeed for the mighty ASR.
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 39

A gust of wind brings along with it the presence of each other, him on the phone and she with her sister just walking in. their eyes lock from afar and the soft melodious "RABBA VE" 

Under her spell again,  Arnav loses his concentration on the phone,  only her in sight, a natural beauty with her hair out just like he prefers, in an orange saari with matching jewelry all dressed up for her future husband as this is what teej is all about for and unmarried women, future husbands.

Every meeting intensifies their connection, it's happening faster than either can keep up with, both trying to make sense of it. They feel  so close to each other when they so far physically[camera work intentional i would think by Lalitji]

Payal interrupts Khushi  and also snaps Arnav out it in the process .πŸ˜† Khushi says she wants to look at chudiyas, excuse to look at the rakshas some more maybe?  he was gone as she went to have a 2nd look.

Ironically she tells herself "i just don't want to be around that Arnav Singh Raizada, why is he here? he doesn't even believe in God" as her eyes scan for him again. She's been feeling the dizzies all day during this fast that was imposed on her, staying hungary is not easy for this enthused foodie. Now, her dizziness gets stronger

Arnav's, back on the phone but has an inkling to look back at her..she's in trouble and nothing else matters, all the hurtful things said to each other, all the unknown confused feelings, all the silence nothing matters...(jo jo bura kiya, uska koi matlab nahi, jo jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi)

a sense of urgency, without wasting any time, he runs and leaps just like he did going into the guest house 

in the nick of time he grabs a hold of her right hand just as she is about to fall. She stands there unconscious, her body dangling in a peculiar angle  but she is secured, he has her once again." Rabba Ve"

Taking a moment to look at her face, takes her into his protection before picking her up. 

❀️ this moment, shows the comfort Arnav has in being this close to her, Inhaling this moment in while her petite frame rests on him completely with her right hand around his broad shoulders. Total dependence on him,  the intimacy is undeniable, if he could stay like this a little longer, he would not mind!...

His need to keep this petite damsel protected and safe is evident  on his face within the relief he feels after he has her (can't help but think of "hamesha sambhalta rahunga" line).

The day started out less dramatic at the RM with , Aakash complimenting Di on her "sola shringaar." he makes up for the things Chotey is unable to express. Anjali's happiness about seeing her husband can't be contained, "ab to hum se inzaar hi nahi ho raha...jaldi madir jaye aur inse mil le"

Anjali tries to convince Arnav to wear Kurta, but to no avail "Di mein aa raha ju, vo hi bahut hai (i'm coming, that's enough)" he draws the line somewhere even for his DI. "accha baba" she goes on to tell him how Lavanya took up the fast just on one insistence "Kuchh to baat hai" She teases Arnav. (yes Di, kuchh to one-sided baat hai) Arnav's reaction any time La is mentioned is far from the reaction Khushi's name garnersπŸ˜‰... "mujhe pehle se hi lag raha tha mandir jane ke liye haan karke maine koi galti ki hai (i knew this was a mistake going to the mandir)" Arnav complains

"chotey! you'll come to the Mandir and break Lavanya's fast with water, or else I won't talk to you!" She warns her brother

"DI aap jaanti hain na mein aapki koi baat nahi talta? iss baat ka bahut faida uttati hai aap [Di you know i can't say no to you, you take advantage of this]" Arnav informs to which Anjali happily agrees, what are sisters for? so it's established, he will break Lavanya's fast, but only b/c his sister told him to.

Anjali reminds the henna lady to write her husband's name "unka naam hai..." shift to GH "Shyaam bitwa kaha chale gaye?" ...nicely done CVs πŸ‘the clues are getting louder and louder.

La's turns heads with her  entry into the Mandir, 

love the look Arnav gives Anjali "look what you turned my girlfriend into, HAPPY!" 

La asks him "Kaisi lag rahi hu main, acchi lag rahi hu na?" Arnav nods to an excited hopeful Lavanya. This tiny scene makes big statement, Arnav doesn't believe in trying to change people, and he doesn't like people changing him...freedom is indeed close to his heart. Later he tells La "you don't need to change for me, stay at you are" -just LOVE this man

She did look really pretty in the while saari :)

Khushi complaigned about the heavy thaal since she got home in the morning, on closer look Payal and Buaji confirm it

"Tumra naam Khushi nahi, khud khushi hona chahiye tha!" Buaji yells at KhushiπŸ˜†

Thanks to the encryption, Khushi figures out its Anjali's thaal and decide to take it to chandini chawk mandir, the temple Shyam tried desperately to keep them away from (when is DM's will...Shyaam is no match). Lucky for Shyam, he runs into them as they're leaving and finds out they are going there first. "Raani Sahiba se kya kahengi?" shyam talks to himself looking down at the bag in his hand.

Arnav notices Anjali is upset and tells her to be practical after he learns what she is upset about. "Kuchh galat nahi hoga, i'll order you a new one right now"  

Anjali explains "its not about the silver thaal.." Anjali's strong belief system is her lifeline. Just earlier she explained to Maamiji "aapko pata hai? ShivJi ke  liye ParvatiJi ne 108 saal tak intezaar kiya tha, tab ja ki unhe apne pati  mile the. (did you know ParvatiJi waiting 108 yrs for Lord Shiv?)" demonstrating how she draws strength from her faith, In comparison to Parvatiji, her wait is nothing. Poor gal, always waiting

..this puja is for her husband and she believes that if she doesn't use the same thaal and the same raksha dhaaga something bad will happen. He assures her "kuchh galat nahi hoga, main hoon na?" and goes off to order a new one...

Thankfully for Anjali's sake, a dizzy Khushi and Payal ha come to return Anjali's thaal..

a gust of wind brings along with it the presence of each other...

As Indi said (thanks Indi!) the makers shamelessly use Anjali to bring these two together, today its in the form of Anjali's puja thaal...

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

Not the best quality, but has to be my fav, there is not stopping him when she's in trouble 
❀️

Loved how you wrote
...Arnav's, back on the phone but has an inkling to look back at her..she's in trouble and nothing else matters, all the hurtful things said to each other, all the unknown confused feelings, all the silence nothing matters...(jo jo bura kiya, uska koi matlab nahi, jo jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi)...
His need to keep this petite damsel protected and safe is evident  on his face within the relief he feels after he has her (can't help but think of "hamesha sambhalta rahunga" line, 
Wow that part was good! it's amazing! Don't you think it's incredible that when we watch it again after knowing what happens in their future it makes watching their journey together even better as we understand them both a lot more than the first time round!
Loved reading your post, loved the pics, and you dont know how much I love  the drool corner...thanks!!
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Hello fellow ipkians :))

I am going thru all the posts one by one.  Just finished going thru posts on dupatta by RabeccaDaphne, Katelyn, Indi and ArshiHamesha.

Love the way you guys described this important piece of an accesory which played a prime saucy role in arshi romance.  πŸ‘

Indi, your fantastic story telling from the dupatta's point of view kept me enthralled ! ⭐️

"however, asr was not known to catch signals from dupattas, used as he was to mini skirts and short dresses." LOL. indeed ASR is yet to earn an experience in dupatta romance :))\

"they miss each other, only to meet unexpectedly. a hush in the air."  :  Every single meeting of these two love birds has fuelled thier attraction without them realising.

"let the dialogue writers rest, and "if music be the food of love," let it indeed play on. shakespeare would have been happy today, because not often do lovers' meetings get this kind of drama and emotion built into it, tremulous, murmurous, sensuous, without even a single word being exchanged so much is said, and what's unsaid torments even more."

Some of IPK's finest moments have been silent onecs with music floating in the air.  IPK was blessed with two most expressive fine actors and it helped them to tell thier beautiful story sometimes without much assistence from the dialogues.

"one of the most lovely songs i've heard in a serial, or anywhere, tuhi bata mere maula faded in. at the mazar too it had played. and now here. a spiritual place seemed to be the natural home of a song that seeks the ultimate uplift of the spirit... its immersion in love.

tu hi bata mere maula...
tu hi bata mere rabba...
naa paas aa sake na door ja sake...
agar pyaar inko kheeche, takraar inko roke...
(the last line petty much the theme of the episode)"

Most meaningful song on love, lovers and God. :)

Roles that a beautiful colorful piece of cloth played in a love story
@cinthiann1758 : Khushi's security blanket :)  πŸ˜†
RebeccaDaphne : most epic prop in a show :) 
Katelyn : played a role of a cupid  ... indeed yes :)  Thanks for the vms on dupatta .. were creatively funny ..
Arshi : yes, the dupatta was a sign of respect and ASR understood its real purpose for a gir... when he placed the dupatta, ever so gently on khushi's shoulders, after she recovers after falling off the cliff, that time he showed her that he respects and will honour her.

Anita, loved the post link given by you "The curious case of the flying dupatta".  πŸ˜†  burst out laughter much to the amusement of my son.  πŸ˜†

Just read some comments on page 8 about how you all find time to chip in your lovely thoughts.  cinthiann1758 ,Anita ,Katelyn ,Ami ,Indi and Arshi You are all super talented, professional, mature and lovely people all with one common interest, our IPK.  I am so happy I get to read all your thoughts thru this forum.  Wish I joined from from the thread 1 :(  but better late than never.  :))

Hello! 
Great post, yes I agree, I also love reading the expert analyses and detailed posts of the episodes by the above members, they are to be applauded for their dedication which makes it so wonderful for us to be a part of and for us to re-live this beautiful love story.
Im finding it's so much better not having to bite my nails impatiently wondering what's going to happen next, I am smoothly enjoying the ride watching it second time around and reading the brilliant write ups!
Thanks for including me in your post!  Can't seem to find the link about the curious case of the flying dupatta...never mind will go through again and try to find it!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Indi, dupatta haaayyeee! blue is brilliant love all in purple. the dupatta did tell the story today. and your explanation of dupatta at the end just beautiful, just saw the cliff scene a few weeks ago, and i remember thinking WOW, he cares for her so  much he knows how much her dupatta means to her. also the "naughty" part of the dupatta as you say, the first time she thinks he grabbed her dupatta, she throws tea on him then but when during "lagi shart" he really has a hold of it like he has full rights, she can barely move...the whole tie in was done beautifully, he also hangs on to it to stop her from going during the wedding and one of the epis during the sheeta track. her dupatta bounds them to eachother.  and i also believe their temple wedding was valid
πŸ˜‰ thats why i get so mad when Arnav tells Anjali that he didn't love Khushi before their wedding, "shaadi ke baad pyaar hone laga"😑 what the!!!!

thanks, ami,
you know a lot of indian serials try to do this thing with dupattas, anchals, stuff, things close to us, part of identity, loaded with meaning in our world (from repressive to empowering), but the way ipk does it is just so lovely, just enough, just right, triggering many lovely emotions. the scenes you mention, aww. the 3 july cliffside is one of my most favourite sequences. when he places that dupatta, i wanted to  bless the boy (yes, pushed aside all lustful thought and made me proud as a mata, ai ai o). of course, he was spectacular in the whole thing. so not to worry i slipped to motherness only for a bit πŸ€£

yes that anjali asr scene begged a whole new realisation along the way, that no, he actually married her because he loved her. from that very first moment something about her was part of his heart. but that could only happen if anyone was interested in telling the story any more. that interest got lost way before that. pity.

but we are here, so are 398, and the dupatta does its' thng, and drool corners help us focus on what's important. πŸ€£
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin096

A few days back I looked at the amount of views on each of the IPKKND episodes to see which episode was viewed the most. It was actually episode 40 part 1 was third. I was amazed that it was watched even more then the diwali kiss one. Guess which one had the second highest it was teri meri episode and the  the almost kiss 3 which was on july 20 2012.  The highest was the farmhouse saving incident of episode 28
 So I watched and was trying to think why we were all viewing it so many times
 1- Arnav breaking Khushi's fast😊.
 2: In all the previous ones there is a hate portion. πŸ˜‰In this episode Rabba ves and in the entire episode there was love and longing between Arnav and KhushiπŸ˜‰.
Anyone would be forgiven if they assume that they are a newly wed couple.

3: The stolen gazes of my favorite ARSHI. I am going to watch again and see how many times they stole their gazes at each other. ( Counted - it was  about 21 times. The last one was when Khushi was doing Puja and then came to her senses and even asked forgiveness near the end. SO Cute)

4: 😊Start of Payash love story.😊 Now Anjali was with her back to Akash and she still felt Akash's longing😳. πŸ˜•She was facing Arnav and Khushi how could it skip her that these two were stealing glances at every few seconds at only each otherπŸ˜•,
 5: Longing of Anjali for Shyam😑.

samin,
so cute, that counting of asr khushi stealing glances of yours. i remember 3 july cliff top, i was so moved, i wrote down asr's every word as he begged her to open his eyes. there were bets being taken about the number of times he said khushi. can't remember now, but it was about 50 i think. 
these gorgeous scenes and their feelings. the guest house saving high score doesn't surprise me. there was so much in those moments. unspoken, brimming with feelings, mostly not yet understood, on this second viewing, i was smitten by it. so it's number one? wow. 

episode 40 as you say doesn't seem to have the hate thing at all, for the first time, while they are in very close proximity. something precious there. actually as i watched, the past few episodes, i see his unlikely tenderness toward her, his convulsive need to just look at her, his flow toward her, rather than ebb. he definitely is melting. she is also struck but quite unaware of the reason, not associating attraction with it at all. but he is.

also now get the feeling one of the major reasons for bringing lavanya into his home was perhaps because of his need to build a wall, dam the feelings about khushi rising in him and disturbing his equanimity. it was not only to make a point re his independence to nani.

loved your insights and in full colour oo.πŸ‘
indi52 thumbnail

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 39

A gust of wind brings along with it the presence of each other, him on the phone and she with her sister just walking in. their eyes lock from afar and the soft melodious "RABBA VE" 

Under her spell again,  Arnav loses his concentration on the phone,  only her in sight, a natural beauty with her hair out just like he prefers, in an orange saari with matching jewelry all dressed up for her future husband as this is what teej is all about for and unmarried women, future husbands.

Every meeting intensifies their connection, it's happening faster than either can keep up with, both trying to make sense of it. They feel  so close to each other when they so far physically[camera work intentional i would think by Lalitji]

Payal interrupts Khushi  and also snaps Arnav out it in the process .πŸ˜† Khushi says she wants to look at chudiyas, excuse to look at the rakshas some more maybe?  he was gone as she went to have a 2nd look.

Ironically she tells herself "i just don't want to be around that Arnav Singh Raizada, why is he here? he doesn't even believe in God" as her eyes scan for him again. She's been feeling the dizzies all day during this fast that was imposed on her, staying hungary is not easy for this enthused foodie. Now, her dizziness gets stronger

Arnav's, back on the phone but has an inkling to look back at her..she's in trouble and nothing else matters, all the hurtful things said to each other, all the unknown confused feelings, all the silence nothing matters...(jo jo bura kiya, uska koi matlab nahi, jo jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi)

a sense of urgency, without wasting any time, he runs and leaps just like he did going into the guest house 

in the nick of time he grabs a hold of her right hand just as she is about to fall. She stands there unconscious, her body dangling in a peculiar angle  but she is secured, he has her once again." Rabba Ve"

Taking a moment to look at her face, takes her into his protection before picking her up. 

❀️ this moment, shows the comfort Arnav has in being this close to her, Inhaling this moment in while her petite frame rests on him completely with her right hand around his broad shoulders. Total dependence on him,  the intimacy is undeniable, if he could stay like this a little longer, he would not mind!...

His need to keep this petite damsel protected and safe is evident  on his face within the relief he feels after he has her (can't help but think of "hamesha sambhalta rahunga" line).

The day started out less dramatic at the RM with , Aakash complimenting Di on her "sola shringaar." he makes up for the things Chotey is unable to express. Anjali's happiness about seeing her husband can't be contained, "ab to hum se inzaar hi nahi ho raha...jaldi madir jaye aur inse mil le"

Anjali tries to convince Arnav to wear Kurta, but to no avail "Di mein aa raha ju, vo hi bahut hai (i'm coming, that's enough)" he draws the line somewhere even for his DI. "accha baba" she goes on to tell him how Lavanya took up the fast just on one insistence "Kuchh to baat hai" She teases Arnav. (yes Di, kuchh to one-sided baat hai) Arnav's reaction any time La is mentioned is far from the reaction Khushi's name garnersπŸ˜‰... "mujhe pehle se hi lag raha tha mandir jane ke liye haan karke maine koi galti ki hai (i knew this was a mistake going to the mandir)" Arnav complains

"chotey! you'll come to the Mandir and break Lavanya's fast with water, or else I won't talk to you!" She warns her brother

"DI aap jaanti hain na mein aapki koi baat nahi talta? iss baat ka bahut faida uttati hai aap [Di you know i can't say no to you, you take advantage of this]" Arnav informs to which Anjali happily agrees, what are sisters for? so it's established, he will break Lavanya's fast, but only b/c his sister told him to.

Anjali reminds the henna lady to write her husband's name "unka naam hai..." shift to GH "Shyaam bitwa kaha chale gaye?" ...nicely done CVs πŸ‘the clues are getting louder and louder.

La's turns heads with her  entry into the Mandir, 

love the look Arnav gives Anjali "look what you turned my girlfriend into, HAPPY!" 

La asks him "Kaisi lag rahi hu main, acchi lag rahi hu na?" Arnav nods to an excited hopeful Lavanya. This tiny scene makes big statement, Arnav doesn't believe in trying to change people, and he doesn't like people changing him...freedom is indeed close to his heart. Later he tells La "you don't need to change for me, stay at you are" -just LOVE this man

She did look really pretty in the while saari :)

Khushi complaigned about the heavy thaal since she got home in the morning, on closer look Payal and Buaji confirm it

"Tumra naam Khushi nahi, khud khushi hona chahiye tha!" Buaji yells at KhushiπŸ˜†

Thanks to the encryption, Khushi figures out its Anjali's thaal and decide to take it to chandini chawk mandir, the temple Shyam tried desperately to keep them away from (when is DM's will...Shyaam is no match). Lucky for Shyam, he runs into them as they're leaving and finds out they are going there first. "Raani Sahiba se kya kahengi?" shyam talks to himself looking down at the bag in his hand.

Arnav notices Anjali is upset and tells her to be practical after he learns what she is upset about. "Kuchh galat nahi hoga, i'll order you a new one right now"  

Anjali explains "its not about the silver thaal.." Anjali's strong belief system is her lifeline. Just earlier she explained to Maamiji "aapko pata hai? ShivJi ke  liye ParvatiJi ne 108 saal tak intezaar kiya tha, tab ja ki unhe apne pati  mile the. (did you know ParvatiJi waiting 108 yrs for Lord Shiv?)" demonstrating how she draws strength from her faith, In comparison to Parvatiji, her wait is nothing. Poor gal, always waiting

..this puja is for her husband and she believes that if she doesn't use the same thaal and the same raksha dhaaga something bad will happen. He assures her "kuchh galat nahi hoga, main hoon na?" and goes off to order a new one...

Thankfully for Anjali's sake, a dizzy Khushi and Payal ha come to return Anjali's thaal..

a gust of wind brings along with it the presence of each other...

As Indi said (thanks Indi!) the makers shamelessly use Anjali to bring these two together, today its in the form of Anjali's puja thaal...

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

Not the best quality, but has to be my fav, there is not stopping him when she's in trouble 
❀️

ami, mwaah, good one, sir. in red, very nice, in pink, v v v v nice. this attraction growing, i love the way you describe it, and the beautiful array of caps. right at the end, you fave shot, well my entire thought is sitting there since te morning. i have a lousy cap, but will use it anyway. for the entire episode comes together for me in that one leap of his. so, we two have the same same pinch on that, m'deah. pity i rarely meet you online. hope all well and everyone behaving. 
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 40

Arnav carried khushi to the bench and as she was getting consciousness...arnav quickly fed her water, while this was happening temple bells where ringing as well has rabba vey...This means that arnav is her true soulmate ( i am still bitter about LM's comment that true love happens over and over again) her fast that he did with devotion was broken by her future husband (hint hint).  Khushi gets her strength back and ask him how could he feed her water and break her fast.  Arnav then said i did not know you were fasting...he could not finish that sentence and quickly said you were fainting...khushi walks off and talk to DM saying i am sorry and please forgive me for breaking my fast as it was unintentional...she walked a little farther and started feeling dizzy again, and arnav catches her again and they share a moment (khushi is just one lucky girl...i hate her guts right now). Arnav said learn to walk two steps before speaking, meaning that before you yell at me again learn to take care of yourself.

Akash is staring at payal, and anjali's notices is this many times!!! she smiles like she has a plan to bring them together

payal returns the thali to anjali and she is very happy...Khushi comes and apologizes for having the thali. and anjali thanks her for keeping it safe.  Khushi than said, since it is your i kept it safe.  I still think the thali represents shyam, eventhough the show proved me wrong.  That line khushi said meant, in terms of shyam, when she will find out that shyam is anjali's husband, khushi will do anything to make sure anjali will get her husband back

I have to say i am a big idiot for not noticing the BG music when they showed the car driving with anjali's husband in it...it is Shyam BG with a faster tempo...the CV's were just giving that away.  Anyways, anjali was waiting for her hubby to come and arnav said just do the pooja as it was getting late and break the fast when jija ji comes...anjali said she will wait and arnav called her husband...and again the fast tempo BG played again ( i wish i noticed that earlier)...Shyam said some mushy stuff to anjali and it made her happy (i personally was cringing) and he said that he is near by and will be there any moment.  After saying that anjali said let's go do the pooja since he is near by...The episode ends with everyone doing pooja and anjali was looking out seeing if her "woh" came
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 39

Epi starts with preparation towards Teej and how bride is getting ready for her broom... ..oh ..I mean groom...'.She is putting her husband name in her hands'...hmm'...But what name?...Love Anajli teasing towards Akash... 'as she knows Payalji will be there..'Love Mamiji's ear dropping in this matter... 'Anjali is indeed one lucky sister...has two handsome and caring brothers.Anjali cannot hide her excitement for her husband...'.She surely worships him madly...'.mmm..She is happy that Arnav is coming with them to Mandir'(Again aapke Bhagwan ke liye nahin aapke liye aa raha hoon')She tells him about La and her Varath'...

Pause here:Its Fate he is coming with Anjali but coming for Khushi'...interesting..

In GH Khushi is ready to eat 15-16 Jalaibis right after Pooja as she is getting dizzy from hunger.aww...poor Khushi...Payal just smiles at her and knows how hard it is for her but Buaji is scolding at her "Chatori number one".Buaji  and her dialogues...πŸ˜†

In Mandir

Anjali' eyes are all towards her husband eagerly as she wants to tie Raksha Dhaga to him by herself.So protective and worried wife ...'She referes Parwati who waited for Shivji for 108 years'..hmmm'Pause here:but he was Shivji not Shyammmji...such a loser he is...

She gets worries as she can't find Raksha Ghaga and finds out this is not her Thal'.Pause here: She got the lighter Thal as her hubby is less in character.. '

She tells Mami this is not her Thal.Yes dear your husband is not yours either but she has blind faith..Small things hold big meanings..

Poor Mamaji who has to stick around Mamiji who does not want to lose 108 years'lol

SYMBOLISM: # 108  In  Astronomically, there are 27 constillations in our galaxy, and each one them has 4 directions, and 27 x 4 = 108, In other words the number 108 covers the whole galaxy means GOD and its powers in simple language.

-In Indian Vedas treats the Sun as God, and Sun has 12 signs (Zodiac signs).
In Yajurved, Sun is related with Lord Brahma (the number 9), remember -
12 x 9 = 108; therefore for Gods Prayer, the number 108 is very sacred.

108 shows ultimate FAITH'in God and as Husband is "Pati Parmeshwar" considered as God for married women in Hindu culture,Anjali does have ultimate FAITH in her hubby.

Love this parallel scene as Anjali is talking about Lighter Thal ,Khushi is talking about heavier one.Buaji as usually does not believe her "Kunwari Kali" but when Payal announces the same result she gets it and finds out this is silver platter...'Bias behavior of Buaji is irritating me sometimes...'but still loves her as she declares Khushi should replace her name by "Khudkushi"..Khushi finds out it is Anjali Thal as her name is engraved on it'...Pause here: Thal is Shyam as he is Anjali's Pati...

Hey DM ...'you and your games..Now you are sending Khushi to her "Rakshus" to rectify her mistake as she did not let him speak'hmmm...She found Raksha Dhaga for which Anjali is fastening for 2 days just for her hubby'...Hey Chandini Chowk here we come to meet again'

SYMBOLISM: In Bible Siver means ,speech of the just and saints purified by affliction.In Hinduism, A woman is protected from the distressing assaults from the Hell region if she wears Silver and use silver as Khushi always wears payal given by her MOM and right now she is holding silver Thal'.just beautiful '.Hats off to makers..

Khushi is in bafflement as all the mistakes in this world has her name on it

and she can't break her fast until she rectify her mistake .Such a beautiful written part is this...'Pause here: All will be rectified unintentionally as DM has chosen him for her to break her fast and all'...but they both will talk to each other regardless in anger'which was bothering both of them since the incident'

Pause here:Unintentionally Anjali Thal as Shyam is here too and it became her fault even though she was not anticipating in it as she got engaged with him but still she was acused of it and she is the one who rectifies it all along until Shyam's revelation.

What a stupendous written part holds so many meanings in it...' 

They are taking rickshaw and Shyam found out despite his attempt these gals are going to Chandini chowk and got worried...'What is in Chandini Chowk for him and again Rani Sahiba ?????

Anjali receives her hubby phone as he is coming but she is worried about her Thal..,Mamiji tells Arnav about the situation and he tells her to calm down as he is going to order a new one .She is worried as something is going to go wrong if that Thal is not with her...'He tells her nothing will go wrong as he is there for her.[instinct always gives you warning as she is receiving it ...]

Pause here:He is always there for her to remove her pains and sorrows whether in return he embrases all until Fate turns the table.

La comes in Saree and everone gets surprised to see her like that especially Arnav and gives a LOOK to her sister as he knows she is behind all of this..Love Anjali expressions though..I did not get why she has to do catwalk in Mandir'I don't know but Arnav's gaze on her sending message as he is liking what she is doing ..She knows she is looking pretty and he does not take his eyes off of her, he gives a look to his sister again and nods his head in yes...She wants to tell him as she did it for him.

Both sisters arrive in Chandini Chowk Mandir .Khushi is feeling very dizzy because of hunger while climbing stairs and boom here he is as his thirsty eyes are always searching for her.She sees him and he sees her ..,She turns the face but his gaze are still on her...,She gets nervous but when Payal turns to call her he keeps a distance where he can see her but she can't...hmmm...At the same time he feels her distress because of him and that's what he does not want any more'...She is surprised why is he here as he does not believe in God because "Who khud ko hi Bhagwan samajhte hain'"(Because he thinks of himself a God).She made an excuse to Payal to buy bangles as she doe not want to see her Laad Governor..

She is experiencing dizziness while climbing the stairs and he sensed her trouble turned his face ,sees her ,one color comes and other color goes from his face,runs towards her by jumping over the stairs and catches her in the nick of time when she drops her Thal..., her supporting shield and as that has been replaced by her "Laad Governor "..her Rakshus'...her savior..

Pause here:Silver Thal was in between them as Shyam is in between them as a confliction.

Rest I will do together in the next session'..

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-4us1ScLlE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-4us1ScLlE[/YOUTUBE]

hi arshi,
beautiful "pause heres," each one was so full of interpretaton, insight. in pink i was giggling, red me like a lot, green me really really like. thanks to you, a dialogue that was bothering me, suddenly made perfect sense. khushi wondering why all galatis have her name on them. brilliant writing as you say, an extreme galati will carry her name on it and turn their lives upside down much later. a hint of it today. how the creatives love to play.

looking forward to the rest.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 40

Arnav carried khushi to the bench and as she was getting consciousness...arnav quickly fed her water, while this was happening temple bells where ringing as well has rabba vey...This means that arnav is her true soulmate ( i am still bitter about LM's comment that true love happens over and over again) her fast that he did with devotion was broken by her future husband (hint hint).  Khushi gets her strength back and ask him how could he feed her water and break her fast.  Arnav then said i did not know you were fasting...he could not finish that sentence and quickly said you were fainting...khushi walks off and talk to DM saying i am sorry and please forgive me for breaking my fast as it was unintentional...she walked a little farther and started feeling dizzy again, and arnav catches her again and they share a moment (khushi is just one lucky girl...i hate her guts right now). Arnav said learn to walk two steps before speaking, meaning that before you yell at me again learn to take care of yourself.

Akash is staring at payal, and anjali's notices is this many times!!! she smiles like she has a plan to bring them together

payal returns the thali to anjali and she is very happy...Khushi comes and apologizes for having the thali. and anjali thanks her for keeping it safe.  Khushi than said, since it is your i kept it safe.  I still think the thali represents shyam, eventhough the show proved me wrong.  That line khushi said meant, in terms of shyam, when she will find out that shyam is anjali's husband, khushi will do anything to make sure anjali will get her husband back

I have to say i am a big idiot for not noticing the BG music when they showed the car driving with anjali's husband in it...it is Shyam BG with a faster tempo...the CV's were just giving that away.  Anyways, anjali was waiting for her hubby to come and arnav said just do the pooja as it was getting late and break the fast when jija ji comes...anjali said she will wait and arnav called her husband...and again the fast tempo BG played again ( i wish i noticed that earlier)...Shyam said some mushy stuff to anjali and it made her happy (i personally was cringing) and he said that he is near by and will be there any moment.  After saying that anjali said let's go do the pooja since he is near by...The episode ends with everyone doing pooja and anjali was looking out seeing if her "woh" came

hi anita,
good to see you. neat take. red stood out for me. pink was a very astute observation. khushi is so mad at asr all the time. what would have happened if i'd met such   man at 18. ufff.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

samin,
The guest house saving high score doesn't surprise me. there was so much in those moments. unspoken, brimming with feelings, mostly not yet understood, on this second viewing, i was smitten by it. so it's number one? wow. 

episode 40 as you say doesn't seem to have the hate thing at all, for the first time, while they are in very close proximity. something precious there. actually as i watched, the past few episodes, i see his unlikely tenderness toward her, his convulsive need to just look at her, his flow toward her, rather than ebb. he definitely is melting. she is also struck but quite unaware of the reason, not associating attraction with it at all. but he is. ( I think they both are. Just watch the next episode. I think they started to understand their mutual attraction from the first Rabba vey. Remember when she left him she said she did not want to have any relationship with him- which meant there was a relationship before that.

Also now get the feeling one of the major reasons for bringing lavanya into his home was perhaps because of his need to build a wall, dam the feelings about khushi rising in him and disturbing his equanimity. it was not only to make a point re his independence to nani. (I never thought like that and now that I think about it that is probably the reason he bought La. I never even quiet understood that. we know now that he was not a two timer and before Khushi did not even believe in love. Also he had girlfriends before La with whom he had no live in relationship. So why suddenly La in a live in relationship and marriage.)

loved your insights and in full colour oo.πŸ‘