Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 40

He Is Near

Slide of hand, a gust of wind, a grasp, holding on for dear life, this man who can't keep his eyes off her (ever), gently places her arm around his neck, lifts her into his arms and carries her, hair flowing and with her saree draping protectively over her body he walks away with her.  Thank DM for he is near!

Di and Akash are standing in the temple as Payal walks in.  Akash sees her and whispers Payalji?  Payal carries the thaal and brings it to Anjali asking forgiveness.  Mami in the background snides she doubted her from the very beginning after all she lives in a small house.  Look where she comes from.  Di asks about Kushi and she says she is looking at the bracelets.  Why don't you stay here for pooja Di asks and Akash is happy when she responds with a nod. He loves being near to Payal!

ASR is sitting on a bench with Kushi who is still unconscious.  He has water in a cup and is trying to revive her by splashing water on her face.  "Kushi" he calls her.  She stirs after hearing her name a second time and the bell has rung at the mandir.  He raises the cup to her lips and breaks her fast.  He stands up with the cup in his hand and she then realizes her fast has been broken without finishing her pooja. "What did you do?" She yells at him.  He gets annoyed, you know he doesn't believe in all these rituals but he answers with, "I didn't know that you were…. "(fasting?) "You were unconscious!" (justification) She tries to walk away asking DM forgiveness but stops, feeling dizzy again and he is near to hold her and this time she holds on to him too! Rabba Ve…. Eyes meet, this man so near to her, she can feel his breath and the warmth of his body on her skin. So close, he is near. She swallows.   (He says to her something but the translation did not make sense to me so I will use my own interpretation….Only speak and go when you are ready. Maybe? Help me out here girls).  She realizes their closeness, notices his hand on her arm holding her, supporting her.  She sees her hand grasping his suit on his chest, she let's go and only then he too lets go of her and she steps back, away from his nearness.  He rolls his eyes and looks away knowing how uncomfortable she is.  She reaches for her dupatta but she is not wearing one, she has on a saree, but you can see she feels exposed by him and all his male nearness.  She walks away.  He watches her go but he always will be near.

Back at mandir, Payal is lighting the lamp with Akash looking on.  He is so smitten it's adorable.  He loves being near to her just to gaze upon her lovely face!  Lavanya and Mami are in the background and Lavanya mutters who is this Mother India?  Mami hears and is hysterical she says she is Kushi's sister  and La responds, "Chamkilli?"  Mami calls Kushi torn sari.  Mami tells Lavanya she is good at naming things and she comments on her sleeveless, transparent outfit.    Akash is still near and watching Payal.  She opens her eyes and sees him  both are embarrassed. Kushi comes to the temple followed in by ASR.  Payal asks if she is okay.  She says she is fine.  Payal notices her thaal.  Kushi goes to Anjali and apologizes for taking her thaal.  Anjali says she thought it was lost and Kushi assures her she took care of it (just like Arnav she will always take care of Di.  She too will be near).  Di says you don't know how much this means to her and now all she has to do is wait for her husband. He must be near.

Meanwhile, Shyam calls Buaji to find out if the girls are home yet.  Is something wrong Buaji asks and he says no nothing like that.  He hangs up.  What is he going to do now?

In mandir Arnav and Kushi gaze at each other.  Di asks Kushi to stay and finish her pooja here because it already is dusk.  Payal agrees and says to Kushi that they will stay because she doesn't look good and in her condition better to not go too far.  Akash agrees with Payal.  Di agrees.  Kushi looks at Arnav again.    Arnav says to Di to start the pooja, he loves his brother in law, Di says "Chote please!" 

On the road to mandir a silver car is driving…we don't see the driver

Kushi's phone rings and it is Shyam.  He tells her to finish fast because she will have trouble finding a taxi.  Kushi agrees with Shyam.

ASR calls his brother in law and hands the phone to Di.  She says come quickly, he says he already lives in her heart and I am very close to you…. The silver car parked outside the temple.  Pooja begins...

He is near…..

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Ami, Just loved your opening paragraph.  I can actually feel,  smell and breathe the air of that sacred place!  Beautifully written!  Loved, loved, loved the intertwining souls reference!  You know I didn't even realize the reflection.  So cute playing hide and seek! Pink brilliant Loved DM"S view especially and red so so true and love!  Still drooling!

Hi Cyn!!!!🤗 missed ya!
thanks so much for comments :) glad you liked :) :) yes drools were abundant this epi, especially him in shades :)
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin096

A few days back I looked at the amount of views on each of the IPKKND episodes to see which episode was viewed the most. It was actually episode 40 part 1. I was amazed that it was watched even more then the diwali kiss one. Guess which one had the second highest it was teri meri episode and the third highest was the almost kiss 3 which was on july 20 2012.
 So I watched and was trying to think why we were all viewing it so many times
 1- Arnav breaking Khushi's fast😊.
 2: In all the previous ones there is a hate portion. 😉In this episode Rabba ves and in the entire episode there was love and longing between Arnav and Khushi😉.
Anyone would be forgiven if they assume that they are a newly wed couple.

3: The stolen gazes of my favorite ARSHI. I am going to watch again and see how many times they stole their gazes at each other.
 4: 😊Start of Payash love story.😊 Now Anjali was with her back to Akash and she still felt Akash's longing😳. 😕She was facing Arnav and Khushi how could it skip her that these two were stealing glances at every few seconds at only each other😕,
 5: Longing of Anjali for Shyam😡.

WOW, thanks for the infor. more that the diwali kiss really? yes the bes part of the epi was stealing looks of each other!  the chemistry is sizzling here! haha you're right about anjali not  noticing arnav and khushi's feelings, but i guess she saw how they fight and though "these two? naaahhh!"😆
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

WOW, thanks for the infor. more that the diwali kiss really? yes the bes part of the epi was stealing looks of each other!  the chemistry is sizzling here! haha you're right about anjali not  noticing arnav and khushi's feelings, but i guess she saw how they fight and though

OK Khushi was having stolen glances at Arnav 😳A couple of times she was actually coming out of her daze when Anjali or someone was speaking to her. So I think she guessed but could not believe her eyes. And yes said "these two? naaahhh!"😆. And then , " Probably I am dreaming? No she is actually weak and my eyes are seeing things that are not there.?😕
 Anyway the last time Khushi stole her glance at Arnav was when she was going her Puja and then suddenly she appeared to come to her senses that they are in the middle of a puja and she even curtsied to ask forgiveness. And Arnav decided to look the other way.
Edited by samin096 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin096

OK Khushi was having stolen glances at Arnav 😳A couple of times she was actually coming out of her daze when Anjali or someone was speaking to her. So I think she guessed but could not believe her eyes. And yes said "these two? naaahhh!"😆. And then , " Probably I am dreaming? No she is actually weak and my eyes are seeing things that are not there.?😕
 Anyway the last time Khushi stole her glance at Arnav was when she was going her Puja and then suddenly she appeared to come to her senses that they are in the middle of a puja and she even curtsied to ask forgiveness. And Arnav decided to look the other way.

Yah Khushi was def chicking hotwa out, he caught her a few times, this second watch i'm realizing how strong their feeling were here! she was in a trans while doing her puja, if anyone took a close look they would guess these to have feelings for eachother, but Anjali knows their hystory and she know something about Khushi bothers him, but can't put her finger on it + the fact that he is with La and willing to stay with despite so many tries by Nani to break them up, who could guess bitwa falling for a "behnji type"...love those tense moments when Arnav looks away and khushi looks at him trying apologize, both have bad timing when trying to express their true feelings...but it makes for the best love story EVER!!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 39

A gust of wind brings along with it the presence of each other, him on the phone and she with her sister just walking in. their eyes lock from afar and the soft melodious "RABBA VE" 

Under her spell again,  Arnav loses his concentration on the phone,  only her in sight, a natural beauty with her hair out just like he prefers, in an orange saari with matching jewelry all dressed up for her future husband as this is what teej is all about for and unmarried women, future husbands.

Every meeting intensifies their connection, it's happening faster than either can keep up with, both trying to make sense of it. They feel  so close to each other when they so far physically[camera work intentional i would think by Lalitji]

Payal interrupts Khushi  and also snaps Arnav out it in the process .😆 Khushi says she wants to look at chudiyas, excuse to look at the rakshas some more maybe?  he was gone as she went to have a 2nd look.

Ironically she tells herself "i just don't want to be around that Arnav Singh Raizada, why is he here? he doesn't even believe in God" as her eyes scan for him again. She's been feeling the dizzies all day during this fast that was imposed on her, staying hungary is not easy for this enthused foodie. Now, her dizziness gets stronger

Arnav's, back on the phone but has an inkling to look back at her..she's in trouble and nothing else matters, all the hurtful things said to each other, all the unknown confused feelings, all the silence nothing matters...(jo jo bura kiya, uska koi matlab nahi, jo jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi)

a sense of urgency, without wasting any time, he runs and leaps just like he did going into the guest house 

in the nick of time he grabs a hold of her right hand just as she is about to fall. She stands there unconscious, her body dangling in a peculiar angle  but she is secured, he has her once again." Rabba Ve"

Taking a moment to look at her face, takes her into his protection before picking her up. 

❤️ this moment, shows the comfort Arnav has in being this close to her, Inhaling this moment in while her petite frame rests on him completely with her right hand around his broad shoulders. Total dependence on him,  the intimacy is undeniable, if he could stay like this a little longer, he would not mind!...

His need to keep this petite damsel protected and safe is evident  on his face within the relief he feels after he has her (can't help but think of "hamesha sambhalta rahunga" line).

The day started out less dramatic at the RM with , Aakash complimenting Di on her "sola shringaar." he makes up for the things Chotey is unable to express. Anjali's happiness about seeing her husband can't be contained, "ab to hum se inzaar hi nahi ho raha...jaldi madir jaye aur inse mil le"

Anjali tries to convince Arnav to wear Kurta, but to no avail "Di mein aa raha ju, vo hi bahut hai (i'm coming, that's enough)" he draws the line somewhere even for his DI. "accha baba" she goes on to tell him how Lavanya took up the fast just on one insistence "Kuchh to baat hai" She teases Arnav. (yes Di, kuchh to one-sided baat hai) Arnav's reaction any time La is mentioned is far from the reaction Khushi's name garners😉... "mujhe pehle se hi lag raha tha mandir jane ke liye haan karke maine koi galti ki hai (i knew this was a mistake going to the mandir)" Arnav complains

"chotey! you'll come to the Mandir and break Lavanya's fast with water, or else I won't talk to you!" She warns her brother

"DI aap jaanti hain na mein aapki koi baat nahi talta? iss baat ka bahut faida uttati hai aap [Di you know i can't say no to you, you take advantage of this]" Arnav informs to which Anjali happily agrees, what are sisters for? so it's established, he will break Lavanya's fast, but only b/c his sister told him to.

Anjali reminds the henna lady to write her husband's name "unka naam hai..." shift to GH "Shyaam bitwa kaha chale gaye?" ...nicely done CVs 👏the clues are getting louder and louder.

La's turns heads with her  entry into the Mandir, 

love the look Arnav gives Anjali "look what you turned my girlfriend into, HAPPY!" 

La asks him "Kaisi lag rahi hu main, acchi lag rahi hu na?" Arnav nods to an excited hopeful Lavanya. This tiny scene makes big statement, Arnav doesn't believe in trying to change people, and he doesn't like people changing him...freedom is indeed close to his heart. Later he tells La "you don't need to change for me, stay at you are" -just LOVE this man

She did look really pretty in the while saari :)

Khushi complaigned about the heavy thaal since she got home in the morning, on closer look Payal and Buaji confirm it

"Tumra naam Khushi nahi, khud khushi hona chahiye tha!" Buaji yells at Khushi😆

Thanks to the encryption, Khushi figures out its Anjali's thaal and decide to take it to chandini chawk mandir, the temple Shyam tried desperately to keep them away from (when is DM's will...Shyaam is no match). Lucky for Shyam, he runs into them as they're leaving and finds out they are going there first. "Raani Sahiba se kya kahengi?" shyam talks to himself looking down at the bag in his hand.

Arnav notices Anjali is upset and tells her to be practical after he learns what she is upset about. "Kuchh galat nahi hoga, i'll order you a new one right now"  

Anjali explains "its not about the silver thaal.." Anjali's strong belief system is her lifeline. Just earlier she explained to Maamiji "aapko pata hai? ShivJi ke  liye ParvatiJi ne 108 saal tak intezaar kiya tha, tab ja ki unhe apne pati  mile the. (did you know ParvatiJi waiting 108 yrs for Lord Shiv?)" demonstrating how she draws strength from her faith, In comparison to Parvatiji, her wait is nothing. Poor gal, always waiting

..this puja is for her husband and she believes that if she doesn't use the same thaal and the same raksha dhaaga something bad will happen. He assures her "kuchh galat nahi hoga, main hoon na?" and goes off to order a new one...

Thankfully for Anjali's sake, a dizzy Khushi and Payal ha come to return Anjali's thaal..

a gust of wind brings along with it the presence of each other...

As Indi said (thanks Indi!) the makers shamelessly use Anjali to bring these two together, today its in the form of Anjali's puja thaal...

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

Not the best quality, but has to be my fav, there is not stopping him when she's in trouble 
❤️

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 39
for years he'd built his wall. his fortress of faraq nahi padta. the ramparts reinforced with anger, denial of any emotion remotely connected to pyaar. he knew the consequences of giving one's heart unthinkingly, the tragedy had shaken the foundation of his being, and this was the only defence he could put up against such devastation. and so his eyes remained remote, his emotions nowhere in sight. he didn't give a damn. all relationships were contained, within control. then she walked up the ramp, tripped, and fell into his arms.

in that moment something changed. something quickened within. something galvanized him. and that stillness he so needed to stay calm was permanently broken.

when i saw the episode, this was the scene that got embedded. and with it the word, galvanized.

whenever he met her, something would always give way. came out as temper, but indicated a loss of his characteristic control. no one got that much under his skin. he did not allow it.

in this context his relationship with la is interesting. he likes her, precisely because he never loses that sense of self control with her. she is important... up to the point he is willing to allow. she certainly doesn't quicken him.
we saw his reaction to her when she walked up teetering on high heels and awkward, for the first time in a sari. he was pretty calm, a bit amused, perhaps a little indulgent toward the girl who made such a  lot of effort for him. he found her pleasing to behold in her new gear, but it didn't make him hear the breeze and a refrain reaching up for the eternal. it didn't catch him, pull him right in, make him do things he had never done before.

he was fond of lavanya, understanding in his own way, but their relationship was not predicated on a powerful feeling from his side. if anything, it was lavanya who had a sense of being utterly and insanely in love with him.

that day at the mandir, his main concern was his sister, "
di, aap janti ain na ki main aapki koi baat nahin taalta... iss baat ka bahut faida uthati hain aap." he was willing to open la's fast for her sake, anyway such rituals meant nothing to him. and now his jeejaji had again failed to appear on time, plus di had just discovered the platter with the raksha dhaga was not the correct one. twice he assured her, not to worry, he'd get the right kind of platter for her... "kuch galat nahin hoga," and finally with the sweetest pause and absolute self assurance, "main hoon na." sahi, galat, a major theme of ipk. how important it was for him that everything should be sahi now in their lives. their had been enough galat.

but man proposes, dm disposes.

while galat was being pondered here, khushi was wondering why was it that every galati seemed to bear her name on it. in this case, the switching of the platters. anjali's silver thaal, heavier and made of pure silver now in her hands, by mistake. her mistake, it seems. come to think of it, was it only her mistake? how come he didn't realise that the platter returned by the stall keeper was much lighter than the one he'd given? or maybe, neither khushi nor asr were thinking straight at that time? not thinking at all, someething tells me.

a very clever foreshadowing of what's to come. there will be a galati, and she'll be blamed for it. it would turn everyone's life upside down. to set it right would take much more than returning the property to the rightful owner. and try as she might she may not be able to correct the situation ever as all relationships get caught and churned in a cruel twist of fate.

if asr wants a relationship which is easy to keep in check, di wants to give all of herself to hers. which is what she does. so much, that she almost forgets to ask anything for herself. other than intermittent appearances by her beloved yeh and a few words of love and devotion via phone. hmm, now who is it that's always getting mysterious calls and skulking off to speak to his client, the enigmatic ranisahiba?
she wants to make everyone happy. sometimes even interfering where she oughtn't, yet, every time he isn't there when she expects to see him, a heavy blanket of sadness chills the air, burdens her heart. she needs her husband for her own sustenance, and somehow it feels terrible to see her so despondent.

no wonder, her chhotey wastes no time to go call for a fresh platter, and maybe find out what's holding up his brother in law.

khushi has reached the temple with payal. chatting and coming up the stairs she looks up and there he is. what! she stands there nonplussed.

as if on cue, he looks up, something is different. he sees her. there's nothing to do but stand there gazing at her, hopelessly lost. this is not the first time he's seeing her in a sari or dressed up, yet he looks stunned, can't turn away.

she too is unable to break that riveting eye contact. the call of rabba vey all around, as though something within is almost seeking the help of the eternal. what is one to do with this strong, undeniable, unfathomable feeling. his eyes lose their distant look, they smoulder. she is so aware of him though she pretends to be calm. strange, his girl friend gets an amused look, and this girl who has dared to yell at him, even turn her back and walk away gets this. i remember nani at holi saying something about huge mountains crumbling before love, this is but dear chhotey, the little one. but his fortress was thick, strong, secure. and the fall of it is bound to be painful, even though what breaks it is love.

payal comes back. a return to reality, he turns away and moves elsewhere to make a call. she makes for a stall but not without looking at the palce where she'd seen him. her lips say, "hume bas woh arnav singh raizada ke aas paas aana nahin hai... par woh yahan aaya kyun... woh toh bhagwan mein vishwas hi nahin karta..." her eyes say, she wished he were standing right there.

and then of course, what had to happen, happens. she'd been getting dizzy spells, unused to fasting that she was. dreams of 15/16 jalebis the moment she can eat had kept her going. but suddenly, it got to her. and she started to sway, about to faint and collapse on the temple ground.

he was away, back to her, talking on his phone. but he felt it. mehsoos, across distance, an instinct about the other in place, without knowing you know.

he turns. he sees. as realisation dawns, horror. she begins to give way. the paltter clangs to the floor. just like it had when she'd dashed into him and smeared him with sindoor, earlier that very day. an echo of that moment crashes into the scene.

then all happens at such speed, it takes your breath away. forgeting all else but her, he springs forth, sprints down the distance separating them, hurtles down the steps, and comes running to her, catching her hand just in time. galvanized. she is in him and there is no place there for opaque inert things any more. there is instead a quickening, a passion, a movement toward another. unstoppable. just as he runs toward her with his body, so with his being, his mind. his heart has already settled some matters, the rest are catching up.

barun was absolutelly fabulous rendering this feeling, this motion toward her without words, his face panic stricken, his movements urgent, yet graceful and energetic. beautiful. he had run into the guest house that night, and come swiftly out of nowhere to save her in the rain. today, his flow toward her even more defined, a sense of commitment almost. of course, if lavanya had fainted, he'd do the same for her. but would there be that panic on his face, that leap from a step almost as though he wished he could fly?

having reached his goal, he finally paused and looked at her. relief and that other thing on his face, always difficult to put words to. with the gentlest yet most assured touch, as if he had every right to do this, he drew her close, put her arm around his neck, and picked her, cradling her close.

then gazed at the one who made him forget everything. even his famous faraq nahin padta self control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

like to end with some of my favourite  dialogues of the day. and that early sequence between mamiji, anjali, akash was really charming. of course, mamiji is horrified that her bitwa might have a girl who's getting ready for him this teej. poor one and only son.

"sabse best hamri mehendi lagike padi, hanh."

"anjali, aisan kaha jawat hai ki jiski mehendi mein dark colour awat hai, uski sasuma usko lub karat hai."

"arre wah di, mehendi and all..." (how cutely delhi that sounded to me.)

"kaun kahan kaisan...bhy?"

"rajbade khandan se hoi... mehendi bhi gold plated lagai"

"di, main aa raha hoon, wahi bahut hai."

"chatori number one."

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

WOW, thanks for the infor. more that the diwali kiss really? yes the bes part of the epi was stealing looks of each other!  the chemistry is sizzling here! haha you're right about anjali not  noticing arnav and khushi's feelings, but i guess she saw how they fight and though "these two? naaahhh!"😆

Shocked about the views but thanks for the info!!!  I just loved the intimacy and stolen gazes these two showed in this episode.  I love the smitten Akash and Mami and La were hysterical!  Just love reliving IPK with all of you!
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 40

He Is Near

Slide of hand, a gust of wind, a grasp, holding on for dear life, this man who can't keep his eyes off her (ever), gently places her arm around his neck, lifts her into his arms and carries her, hair flowing and with her saree draping protectively over her body he walks away with her.  Thank DM for he is near!

Di and Akash are standing in the temple as Payal walks in.  Akash sees her and whispers Payalji?  Payal carries the thaal and brings it to Anjali asking forgiveness.  Mami in the background snides she doubted her from the very beginning after all she lives in a small house.  Look where she comes from.  Di asks about Kushi and she says she is looking at the bracelets.  Why don't you stay here for pooja Di asks and Akash is happy when she responds with a nod. He loves being near to Payal!

ASR is sitting on a bench with Kushi who is still unconscious.  He has water in a cup and is trying to revive her by splashing water on her face.  "Kushi" he calls her.  She stirs after hearing her name a second time and the bell has rung at the mandir.  He raises the cup to her lips and breaks her fast.  He stands up with the cup in his hand and she then realizes her fast has been broken without finishing her pooja. "What did you do?" She yells at him.  He gets annoyed, you know he doesn't believe in all these rituals but he answers with, "I didn't know that you were'. "(fasting?) "You were unconscious!" (justification) She tries to walk away asking DM forgiveness but stops, feeling dizzy again and he is near to hold her and this time she holds on to him too! Rabba Ve'. Eyes meet, this man so near to her, she can feel his breath and the warmth of his body on her skin. So close, he is near. She swallows.   (He says to her something but the translation did not make sense to me so I will use my own interpretation'.Only speak and go when you are ready. Maybe? Help me out here girls).  She realizes their closeness, notices his hand on her arm holding her, supporting her.  She sees her hand grasping his suit on his chest, she let's go and only then he too lets go of her and she steps back, away from his nearness.  He rolls his eyes and looks away knowing how uncomfortable she is.  She reaches for her dupatta but she is not wearing one, she has on a saree, but you can see she feels exposed by him and all his male nearness.  She walks away.  He watches her go but he always will be near.

Back at mandir, Payal is lighting the lamp with Akash looking on.  He is so smitten it's adorable.  He loves being near to her just to gaze upon her lovely face!  Lavanya and Mami are in the background and Lavanya mutters who is this Mother India?  Mami hears and is hysterical she says she is Kushi's sister  and La responds, "Chamkilli?"  Mami calls Kushi torn sari.  Mami tells Lavanya she is good at naming things and she comments on her sleeveless, transparent outfit.    Akash is still near and watching Payal.  She opens her eyes and sees him  both are embarrassed. Kushi comes to the temple followed in by ASR.  Payal asks if she is okay.  She says she is fine.  Payal notices her thaal.  Kushi goes to Anjali and apologizes for taking her thaal.  Anjali says she thought it was lost and Kushi assures her she took care of it (just like Arnav she will always take care of Di.  She too will be near).  Di says you don't know how much this means to her and now all she has to do is wait for her husband. He must be near.

Meanwhile, Shyam calls Buaji to find out if the girls are home yet.  Is something wrong Buaji asks and he says no nothing like that.  He hangs up.  What is he going to do now?

In mandir Arnav and Kushi gaze at each other.  Di asks Kushi to stay and finish her pooja here because it already is dusk.  Payal agrees and says to Kushi that they will stay because she doesn't look good and in her condition better to not go too far.  Akash agrees with Payal.  Di agrees.  Kushi looks at Arnav again.    Arnav says to Di to start the pooja, he loves his brother in law, Di says "Chote please!" 

On the road to mandir a silver car is driving'we don't see the driver

Kushi's phone rings and it is Shyam.  He tells her to finish fast because she will have trouble finding a taxi.  Kushi agrees with Shyam.

ASR calls his brother in law and hands the phone to Di.  She says come quickly, he says he already lives in her heart and I am very close to you'. The silver car parked outside the temple.  Pooja begins...

He is near'..

Loved your write up!
This had the first proper ( and one of the longest!)  eye locks,... in each others arms they were in their own little world. The last time they had been in each others arms like this was during the rain hug and he had rescued her then just like now. But then she was uncomfortable, as he grasped her arms she had looked up at him in fear as the rain showered on them, but now she looked at him as he saved her again and this time her eyes searched his...he didn't blink and kept his gaze on her...his eyes wanting to show her how he has rescued her again, wanting to know does she realise that he cares for her, that he wants to be there for her? She looks but then her eyes waver, she is comfortable in his arms, until her brain kicks in and then she is the first to move away her hand from gripping his suit, only then does he let go of her arm! 
...loved this part "Eyes meet, this man so near to her, she can feel his breath and the warmth of his body on her skin. So close, he is near. "
Btw, my Hindi is not so good too, but I think he murmurs sarcastically " learn to walk two steps first,and then open your mouth!". (Because she was scolding him for feeding her and then angry because he held her, when all he was doing was trying to help!)
Another beautiful epiode!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

You know Anita, I haven't got a clue.  It is a process though for me.  I watch the episode first just watch and then I watch and take notes, I try to find a common theme, it usually just hits me.  I write them down and then I decide.  If it feels right then it is right.  I live my life that way as well. The calf branding paragraph, I just was thinking what is marked and I have a friend who owns a cattle ranch and I thought AHA!  I wasn't sure if it would be insulting to anyone so I apologise if it insults anyone but that was not my intent.  I truly wanted the reader to understand how deeply Kushi has been marked without even knowing it consciously..
Itit

Hey Cinthiann u r not insulting any woman by comparing her with marked calf coz it is a historical fact. Marriage evolved in human society as pre condition to reproduction. And a married woman was marked by her husband by putting vermillion etc as his  private property  . She would then live under his shelter so that when she conceived the man would know for sure that the child was his !
 Kuddos to Khushi, the modern empowered woman, for marking her man with vermillion! And making him look as hot 😳 as BarunDiwani made him look in Shadewa!
Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago