Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends ... back again .. after a small break ! πŸ˜†

Here's the next part ... hop you will all like it ! πŸ˜Š

Recap:

And before she could reply he was gone.  She threw herself on the bed and buried her face in the pillow, "He already knows, Prithvi" she whispered unhappily.

Part 16...

She felt a deep sense of foreboding, as she thought of Akash. She thought she knew him very well; she was so sure that he would scoff at her child marriage and wait for her return to Delhi without complaint.

Now she realized she had been taking too much for granted in their relationship. From early on Akash had slipped into the role of a benevolent guardian and pampered her. 

She too unthinkingly got used to getting her own way every time without realizing that he might not be happy about it.

Now on hindsight she seemed pretty shallow and selfish. She wondered if she had ever told him how lucky she was to have someone like him in her life. Was it too late now?

She was well aware that his parents didn't approve of their relationship.  But they agreed to it because of Akash's persistence. 

What will be their reaction now? Will Akash be able to convince them as usual?

Deep inside she knew it was different this time, she knew this child marriage could threaten her future with Akash. 

She also knew she was helpless to do anything about it. It filled her with an overwhelming sense of loss.

She got up and mentally shook herself, she should not be letting herself wallow in pessimistic thoughts. She was sure;  together with Akash, she would find a solution to this.

It was time for lunch; she decided she would talk to Akash after lunch and seek his help in getting out of this mess.

Feeling much better, she walked into the kitchen and found everyone gathered there.

She helped Prabha and Sunheri serve everyone lunch and finally sat down to eat too. 

She tried catching Prithvi's eye just to let him know she was alright now. But he resolutely avoided her and soon left with Datha discussing something about the farm.

She sighed; he was one difficult person to understand. One moment he was gentle and kind and the next moment he was all brooding and looked like he could not wait to get away from her. 

Surely, things had changed between them now, they could be friends at least, she thought crossly.

Soon Meera was back in her room fretting over how her father will solve this impasse. 

She tried Akash's number and found to her dismay it was switched off.

Late in the evening Datha called Meera to his room. Eager to know his decision, she sped along the corridor and promptly ran into someone turning the corner there.

Well ! It had to be Pritvhi, she thought wryly. 

Not wanting to waste time with explanations, she grabbed his hand and dragged him along to Datha's room.

"What the ...?", exclaimed a bewildered Prithvi.

"Oh do be quiet and come with me, Father asked me to come to his room; I'm sure he has a solution for our problem".

"Don't you think you should be going alone if it was you he called?" asked Prithvi with exasperation as he twisted his hand free of hers.

Meera looked at him annoyed, "You know we're in this together, I'm just trying to save time. Whatever it is that father has decided, it concerns you as well, and sooner or later he'll send for you. So, stop whining and come with me" she said with finality in her voice.

By then they had reached Datha's room, Prithvi stood at the door and crossed his hands on his chest and said resolutely "You go on, I'll be here if Datha wants to see me".

She rolled her eyes in annoyance and went inside the room after knocking at the door.

"Come on, dear, sit down" called Datha. "I have decided that the two of us will go to Delhi early tomorrow morning. After staying there a couple of days, I'll return alone and tell everyone that you & Sudha are staying back for Sudha's treatment. That'll buy us a couple of weeks time at least. Later on I'll think of something else."

"Great" said Meera excited "I'll be ready early".

She went out of the door, closing it behind. Looking at Prithvi standing there patiently, she said sheepishly "You were right, it concerned only me".

Prithvi gave her an annoyed look and began walking away with long strides. 

Meera ran to keep up with him, "Don't you want to know, what father has decided? "She asked breathlessly.

"If it concerned only you, I don't need to know anything", replied Prithvi shortly and went his way.

Meera made a face at his retreating back and thought how irritating he could be !

So ... tell me how was it ???? 

BTW ... I'm changed the title to FF ... this is wayyy too long to be an SS ! πŸ˜†
Edited by rusha4003 - 11 years ago
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha, I like how Meera's being all bossy, but then katta ho jata hai and she has to be all apologetic :P
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: larimel22

Haha, I like how Meera's being all bossy, but then katta ho jata hai and she has to be all apologetic :P

I know Miu bossing over Prithvi is such a treat to watch ...  πŸ˜† 

And its even more cute when she's apologetic and Prithvi has that arrogant look on his face ! πŸ˜† 
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dear as usual this part, was great...
ohh miu will leave prithviπŸ˜”, she cant let him there...
oww im excited to read more

thanks for pm
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
too good updateπŸ˜ƒ.
cont soon
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastastic updateπŸ‘πŸ‘...thanx for pm😊
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM Usha. I read it after you updated in the morning but I had to leave so couldn't comment. SO I thought of commenting once I get back to reading again. Even now IM gunna read again and I'll definitely leave a comment but It was brilliant still. Love the way u r not compromising with the story just for the sake of Mithvi scenes. 
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the PM usha..πŸ˜ƒ sorry..for late..hey..i have not visited here since last week..so missed many posts..
Graet update as usual..πŸ‘excited for the next part..😳
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great update...you are doing a wonderful job Usha.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just read Part 16...gr8 update dear...luved it...wanna see how Meera breaks the news of what her dad asked her to do to Prithvi or did he overheard it already ...loved the last line by Prithvi...

SUPER writing Usha dear...and thanx for the PM...πŸ€—