kite dino ke baad kd ki smile dekhne ko mile varna toh hamese hurt hi dikh raha tha
And yes kiya ki toh baj jayegi anaya is veryvery bad sis hate her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04
I don't think KD's dad is alive. Kiya's mom does wear sindoor n mangalsutra. If Kiya's dad wud hv been alive then I don't think Kiya cud hv been depressed like dis. Kiya said 'Dad' in a different voice as if she is missing him. I think Juhi vl be d next to know Kiya's truth seeing her recent bonding wid her n d way she went to RV wen Kiya was not agreeing for dance. Presently, Juhi is also very heartbroken so Kiya may get concerned for HiMa like she is always showing concern for RaHi.
Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay
Loved the analysis rads
kite dino ke baad kd ki smile dekhne ko mile varna toh hamese hurt hi dikh raha tha
And yes kiya ki toh baj jayegi anaya is veryvery bad sis hate her
Originally posted by: amiee125
Loved your analysis BC :D I saw the episode and the tune jo naa kaha sequence was 👏 I want the party to start! Looks like the article is gonna come true but lets see! And yes Kiya is in biig trouble!
Originally posted by: Sweet_violet
hmm. . though I dont want d article to come true
Originally posted by: FeistySoul
Loved Piddi...
He is master if persuasion
Juhi and KD will be together I guess
Good topic
Originally posted by: adrienna
Awesome analysis Rads!!! With Piddi pressuring KD to confess it seems that the article might be right...
I don't want a confession this soon!!! And if KD goes up to ask Kiya about her relationship with RV then toh door door tak koi KiSha nahi milega coz Kiya's only going to get even more angry at him😭