Vishal Bhardwaj's next film with Sonakshi Sinha and title is - Shatru ki beti ka weight bola.
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Vishal Bhardwaj's next film with Sonakshi Sinha and title is - Shatru ki beti ka weight bola.
🤣
Salman khan told to Komal- Ask my X if m an easy going person. But Bhai Jaan aapki tho itni ex girlfriends rah chuki hain kis kis se pooche.
BREAKING: Deserving nominees win at Filmfare Awards.
Also nominated in same category elsewhere. Wink wink. RT @filmfare Award for the Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female): Anushka Sharma
😆
Where are those hot "Bow Chika Wow Wow" girls now, I have used that "Axe" deo. Sale bewkof banate hain sirf machchars paas Aate hain.
Terribly disappointed that the best supporting act didn't go to @aamir_khan's mustache.
😆
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_
Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan
Ye lo shahid Kapoor is saying on #Zoom tat he is best action hero of Bollywood. Shahid bhai yar mazak ki bhi Hadd hoti hai.
Expand
- Reply
- Retweet
- Favorite
...
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
24