Created

Last reply

Replies

17

Views

1.5k

Users

14

Frequent Posters

CJUQD72YM257YBRD thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#11
well I don't think so she looks like neha 😕
6BHNF3HOOBX6GAV2 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

I watch Betiya

she doesnt remind me Kripa from any angle😉😆

I agree....she's nothing like her

amy22 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

I watch Betiya

she doesnt remind me Kripa from any angle😉😆

😆

But me, yaar... I think of Neha all the time while watching her.

XGCCLZ5SJXLISDON thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#14
I don't think she looks like neha!!
Edited by ***jyotika*** - 19 years ago
-Laiba- thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#15
lol i tink neha is better 😆 😳
L325C7GXDQSRJQ2D thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#16
not quite
man wen i said nisha kothari looks like neha bambs evil twin everyone was like 😕 ! she does like her (nisha not twinkle)
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#17
ewwwwwwww no never she doesn't look like neha 🤢
neha is wayyy better 😳 😳 😳
HHYGLN4OTVCWNLLO thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#18
i dont think soo..
NEHAS WAAAYYY PRETTIER!
😳

--Anam 😉

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".