amy22 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1

Hey, guys... dunno why, but this girl SO reminds me of Neha.

Her height, her figure, her hair-do, her innocence, the way she talks and everything is like Neha's. Only, I find Neha a little prettier than her.

What you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

17

Views

1.5k

Users

14

Frequent Posters

ENDZBPVQEWOLS64L thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
😆 😆 😆 she doesnt luke like her!!
ShellyB thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
do u know wot ur just INSULTING KRIPA DAT TWINKLE IS SO UGLY compared to kripa. Kripa is a million tymes b8r than her

SORRY NO COMPARISON WOTSOEVER 😡
am_786 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
Twinkle is really beatifull and I don't mind if you compare her with Neha.
Angad_bigfan thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
u guys ...in my school there is one yellow house deputy captain ....she is same like neha...all of my frnds say it 2!
Mona khanna thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
she doesnot look like neha at all i don't like that girl neha is way cute that her 👏
amy22 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7

Ghar Ki Laxmi Betian... on Zee. You can get the videos here on IF in the Zee section as well.

amy22 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8
Arrey, guys... you have to watch her act. She really reminds me of Neha whenever I watch her.

And I think she looks good... though I find Neha prettier.

Edited by amy22 - 19 years ago
Vandu4ever thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: ShellyB

do u know wot ur just INSULTING KRIPA DAT TWINKLE IS SO UGLY compared to kripa. Kripa is a million tymes b8r than her

SORRY NO COMPARISON WOTSOEVER 😡

Dont u think u r insulting that actress.. sorry dunno her name

She looks pretty too😛

well there is no comparision.. both r pretty on their wayyy😳

Vandu4ever thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: amy22

Arrey, guys... you have to watch her act. She really reminds me of Neha whenever I watch her.

And I think she looks good... though I find Neha prettier.

I watch Betiya

she doesnt remind me Kripa from any angle😉😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".