Sati-SKS: Questions and suggestions

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Questions and Suggestions

This topic is made for all questions or suggestions the members of this forum may have. Please post all questions regarding the show, updates and videos here. You may post your suggestions too so we can make this forum better.
Pleaser do not post your questions as new topics as it is not allowed. All that should be posted only here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salane thumbnail

At the beginning sati also comes on 12 o'clock at night if this time changed so please help me out,and tell me new timings of sati except of that in day 2 o'clock  ok!!

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Hi! You can check out the Sahara One website for the timings. its all there. Just google it! 😃
Salane thumbnail
Thnx mikey0487 but some problems are still not cleared Mean's it written there that it come on 11:00pm at night but still some flim coming on that time and In day at 2:30pm another drama is coming so i am requesting u to confirm me the real timings Please so i can watch it on repeating timings ok!
Salane thumbnail
Thnx mikey0487 but some problems are still not cleared Mean's it written there that it come on 11:00pm at night but still some flim coming on that time and In day at 2:30pm another drama is coming so i am requesting u to confirm me the real timings Please so i can watch it on repeating timings ok!
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Hmmm you will have to compute the time difference coz that is India timing... Convert it to USA timing where you live.
SK_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sandeep rajora(siddharth the lawyer) was also in gladrags awards does anyone have more information abot thatin which year was it?
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Yea he won the gladrags awards but I dont know what year that was in...