Amazing Star people!

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
How awesome they are...aren't they? First they end Remix without any reason, then they put false rumors that Remix might come back. After that, they re-air remix on starone, only to end it mid-way. They have starplayer...where they have uploaded each and every freaking show on Starone EXCEPT Remix. Now, with the wonderful videos we got (thanks to Bhamita di), guess what? They have blocked the videos...WORLDWIDE.

I was wondering why people are posting comments asking where are the other parts of some episodes. Can guess where now😊 Luckily, I am able to view them so far...and the account isn't deleted (I haven't got the copyright strikes).

But I think we don't have all episodes on youtube anymore. Sorry people. Amazing starone, isn't it?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rega24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

How awesome they are...aren't they? First they end Remix without any reason, then they put false rumors that Remix might come back. After that, they re-air remix on starone, only to end it mid-way. They have starplayer...where they have uploaded each and every freaking show on Starone EXCEPT Remix. Now, with the wonderful videos we got (thanks to Bhamita di), guess what? They have blocked the videos...WORLDWIDE.

I was wondering why people are posting comments asking where are the other parts of some episodes. Can guess where now😊 Luckily, I am able to view them so far...and the account isn't deleted (I haven't got the copyright strikes).

But I think we don't have all episodes on youtube anymore. Sorry people. Amazing starone, isn't it?😳

I hav watchd videos by YaRarulz n i thought to upload full episodes by joining them bt i'm too getting notices n some videos have blocked,why??????If it's really a third party issue then why wonderful videos by Bhamita Di r getting blocked??😭Star one didn't uploaded episodes of Remix n there r not any singl site which hav  remix episodes😡Really thnx 2 Bhamita Di warna it was nt possible 2 see remix on net😭
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW what the helll??? why the freaking hell r they doing this? what is their bloody problem with Remix?

I really feel Remix got cut because it gave Indian youth a freakiung voice, in however little way it could it freaking inspired the youth to stand up for what is right to raise their voices to not tolerate nonsense to express their opinion to dream to be different...I really feel this is THE reason why these cheap orthodox pigeon headed pathetic ppl axed Remix and now they can't let us be happy with whatever we have to hold on to it...I mean W*F? What was the bloody point in doing this?

How many epis did we lose? R those episamong the ones which we didn't have saved in our hard disks as well? If those epis which we don't have saved r still on yt is it possible to download them? I didn;t DL them till now coz I thought they r safe but hell I was stupid nothing is safe anymore Either u be part of the crowd and succumb to what the so called watchdogs of the morality of society r saying or u wld be hunted and axed down...W*FH M REALLY BOILING MAD RIGHT NOW...THIS IS NOT FUNNY...money and copyright can't be their only issue, they just have some kind of pathetic problem with Remix
Riya_16 thumbnail
Lord what is this?????😡 Are these Star One people or whoever responsible for such a thing nuts or what??Are they totally out of their b****y mind...???? Thank God that I did download all the epis from Youtube...I'm totally pissed off with these stupid people.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rega24

I hav watchd videos by YaRarulz n i thought to upload full episodes by joining them bt i'm too getting notices n some videos have blocked,why??????If it's really a third party issue then why wonderful videos by Bhamita Di r getting blocked??😭Star one didn't uploaded episodes of Remix n there r not any singl site which hav  remix episodes😡Really thnx 2 Bhamita Di warna it was nt possible 2 see remix on net😭

Oh wow! They deleted yours too? I just saw that they deleted some AY videos from my AY wala account (even though it was on private). I mean after all these time, they remember out of no where that they used to air a show called Remix...so let's go and block all the freaking videos!

And they have been blocking more and more videos today. So people, if you want, you can download the remaining because I am sure more are getting blocked tomorrow.

Thankfully though, they are not giving out copyright strikes.

rega24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Oh wow! They deleted yours too? I just saw that they deleted some AY videos from my AY wala account (even though it was on private). I mean after all these time, they remember out of no where that they used to air a show called Remix...so let's go and block all the freaking videos!

And they have been blocking more and more videos today. So people, if you want, you can download the remaining because I am sure more are getting blocked tomorrow.

Thankfully though, they are not giving out copyright strikes.

I'm downloading remaining episodes,mujhe pta hota yeh sb hoga toh main pehle hi download kr leti.I was on 20th episode,ab toh ...Now where we can watch Remix.Ek to exams r near n all this stuff happening  is creating so much tension now😡Why Starindia ddn't uploaded Remix Episodes,whts the problem wid them,atleast no one will get the copyright notices.Ab agr some episodes r blocked then where we will watch remix,oh god!! ðŸ¤¬  ðŸ¤¢
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Wow!! Starone people unblocked the remix videos. You all just go and check, make sure that you are able to view all episodes of Remix. Because they had blocked rock concert episode, and now it's unblocked...and I think they unblocked them all. WOW.

Well thank you to them😛😳