naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

VIRMAN OS

DISTANCE
                                                    - A TEST OF LOVE

" you are my wife manvi " shouted a frustated and angry virat...
manvi was standing in the corner of their room, literally in tears unable to utter a word. she was in no state of saying anything to her husband. she was immensely hurt by his word and his actions.
virat : why dont you understand manvi...??? i love you... i too need your time and attention... why cant you concentrate on me, our relationship, our marriage...??? why...??? why is everything in this whole damn world more important than us...?? why manvi...??? i wonder how n why i fell for you... how i fell for a girl who can never love me back the way i do... i always knew your di was your first priority.. .i always knew she is your everything and for you she is above anything n everything... but its enough... i cant take it any longer... i want to be your top priority... i accepted that you would always love your di more than me but now i just cannot handle all this... i want to be loved by you the way i love you... i honestly want you to love me more than bhabhi somebody... grow up manvi... you are not that 6 yrs manvi who used to run all day behind her sister... you are my wife  and  you have some sort of duty towards me also... do you even realise that...??? i am your husband god damn it... just open your eyes and see what things are exactly like... your sister, your jeevika di... who is her first priority now...??? you...??? no, its not you... its bhai n then our family... who is she first - your sister or the daughter-in-law of vadera's...??? your sister... naahhh.. its the other way round... have you ever noticed this... ??? i know you never noticed it and realising it is still a long way to go... listen manvi... i think we need a break...
manvi :break...??? (she stammered while saying it and now her tears started flowing... as she lost every control she was having)
virat : yes... break.. i think we should give some time to each other... why dont you go to rishikesh for some days...???
manvi fall on her knees and her tears were no where to stop
virat went close to her and went on his knees... he took her trembling hands into his...
virat : i dont want to hurt you but i couldnt keep it within myself any longer... i had no choice but to talk to you... i know i have never talked to you in this way but try n understand me manvi...
manvi : you really want me to go... (crying very badly...)
virat said nothing and  he was way too hurt to see his love in that situation...
manvi gathered every ounce of energy in her body and looked into his eyes and the thing she saw was immense and unlimited love.
manvi : virat.. please dont separate me from yourself... i dont want to go back... i want to stay here with you... i will do whatever you say... please virat... i beg you...
virat : promise me you will do everything and anything i say...
manvi wiped her tears and replied in a yes...
virat : ok then choose any one - me or bhabhi...??? your husband or your sister...???
manvi immediately stood up and stared at virat as she was unable to believe that her virat just said such a thing... her eyes were holding numerous questions but she didnt have to power to ask him. she was shattered and smashed. she went to her side of the bed and switched off the table lamp.
virat was still on his knees trying to read between the lines... unable to read manvi's mind for the first time ever... virat got up and went out of the room closing the door with a bang.

manvi was numb and tears were refusing to stop. she never thought that someday she would face a situation like this... she never thought that one day she have to choose between the two most important people of her life... her husband and her sister were the two pillers of her life and how could she ever choose between them... if one was her heart, the other was her heartbeat... if one was her breath, the other was her soul... if one was the reason of her life, the other was her life... and if choose any one of them, she would be the only one who will lose from both the sides... she will be the only one who will suffer life long... she loved both of them equally and how can she let the other one go... whole night she kept thinking all this still sleep took over her...

next morning, manvi tried opening her eyes but they were paining badly and were too swollen. manvi tried getting up and then she felt a weight on her waist. virat's arm was protective wrapped around her waist and he was sleeping peacefully looking like an innocent baby. manvi smiled looking at him and was about to ruffle his hair when she remembered his words last night.
" choose any one - me or bhabhi...??? your husband or your sister...??? "

manvi took her hand back and harshly removed virat's hand from her waist and got up. in this process, virat woke up and got even more angry on seeing manvi behave to him like that...

the whole day virat n manvi didnt talk to each other and at night also the same happened...
in the middle of the night, manvi woke up and found the bed empty. she immediately got up and saw him standing near the window and staring outside at... god knows what.. manvi thought that now it was enough and she only has to break the ice.
manvi : virat...
virat didnt respond because he didnt hear her voice, he was so lost in his own thoughts...
manvi placed her hand on his shoulder and again called him.
manvi : virat...
virat turned around and faced her.
virat : manvi...
manvi : i am ready...
virat : what...???
manvi : i am ready for choosing between the two.
virat : manvi you...
manvi : but i have a condition...
virat : condition...???
manvi : you also have to choose any one- me or maa...?? your wife or your mother...??
virat was quiet and he lowered his head. the moment he heard the question, he realised that he can never choose between manvi and his mum. he love both of them equally and there is no way he can sacrifice one for the other.
virat was about to move away from her when manvi held his hand...
manvi : you cant do it, right...??? i know u cant.. likeways di is also like my mother and i cant leave hr for you... its not like i dont love you that much... infact i love both of you equally.. and to be honest, i think i love you more than di but i fail to express it. you are my virat... you are the air i breathe, you are the smile that plays on my lips, you are my heart, my heartbeat, everything...
virat knew he was wrong and he hugged manvi...
virat : i know i was wrong... i feel ashamed of myself that i stooped so low... in order to have you with me, how did i ask u choose between me n bhabhi... i wonder how i became that selfish... but at the end of the day, the bottom line is that I LOVE YOU... i love you so very much and i want to be with you always... i somehow felt jealous manvi.. i felt jealous that you always spend your time with bhabhi... i know she is pregnant and you two sisters want to have time together... but think of me atleast, i also want your love baby... i also want to talk to you, hug you, love you... i am sorry manvi... please forgive me partner...
manvi was now so relaxed as being in his arms always comforted her like nothing else. manvi smiled listening to what her dear husband said. because whatever he just said expresses his immense and true love for her.
manvi : i can understand partner... i know i have always given priority to di because i always thought you wouldnt mind. but i never thought that you may also feel bad.. i know i have not fulfilled any duty towards you as a wife... i am also sorry... i promise i wont repeat it ever.. but you also promise me something...
virat : anything you say...
manvi : never think of separating me from yourself... please... i would probably die if you do that ever...
virat : i promise manvi... i never ever think of stuff like this...
manvi : virat take me to the bed...
virat : what...???
manvi : i am feeling sleepy... dont use your dirty mind...
virat : but i feel like using my dirty mind...
manvi : whatever... first take me there u dumbo...
virat smiled at her tactics and picked her up in his arms. he took her to the bed and placed her on her side of the bed. he was about to stnad when she pulled him back and kissed him... for a second virat was amazed and  then he starts kissing her so deeply as if he was eating her lips''.as she released his lips from the lock'' he kisses her face all over and comes down to her lips and he eat them too as a sign of revenge'. manvi was pulling him even closer with every passing moment and her hands were roaming on his back. it seemed as if they both cant get enough of each other and as she opened her mouth to take some breath and he throbbed his tongue in it kissing her deeply.
virat moved from her lips to her neck and started placing butterfly kisses. manvi was in immense pleasure, a smile playing on her lips, her eyes closed in anticipation and her hands holding the bedsheet in her fist and her feet rubbing against the bedsheet.
manvi moaned as he placed a love bite on her collarbone. her grip on the bedsheet was becoming stronger and virat noticed it. he took hold of her hand and entangled his fingers with her and placed it beside her head. manvi felt so special with this gestures of his and tightened her grip on his hand. " i love you virat.. " manvi whispered in his ear and licked his earlobe. this was enough to drive virat crazy, very crazy... he again kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheek, her lips and said " i love you too mrs. virat vadera "
manvi thanked god for making everything fine because she could survive without everything in this damn world but not virat. she got lost in his touch and loved the feeling of his lips on each n every cell of her body...
and
the night slowly faded...
@@@@@@@@@

PS : I JUST WROTE IT BCOS I KNOW VIRAT IS ALSO A HUMAN BEING AND AT THE END OF THE DAY HE CAN ALSO FEEL NEGLECTED WHEN IT COMES TO MANVI'S LOVE FOR JEEVIKA...
I DONT INTEND TO OFFEND ANYONE... WHATEVER VIRAT SAID IS JUST SOMETHING ONE NORMALLY UTTERS IN ANGER... AND IF U FIND IT WAGUE OR SOMETHING, THEN JUST LIKE IT N DONT COMMENT... 😛

LOVE
NAINA

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago