QAZI fought with Shammit on stage???

texasguy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey i just read some where that

QAZI fought with Shammit on stage???

Is this true.....I am in US...so someone in india who wathed the show..please tell us..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_luvs_? thumbnail
thats wat i heard. someone please tell me.
KiRaN_K thumbnail
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!!😕
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumtahana

actually everyone was after quazi... gurpreet said that she can not speak so beautifully like quazi.. can not attract people by showing her hair and get up.. and  shamit said something about xfactors and all... then quazi asked shamit that what did he actually mean.. i think Ila arun didn like the way quazi charged shamit.

o....how did qazi respond to gurpreet...??? why are they getting at Qazi...its the janta that is voting for him...

Sanchari thumbnail

actually everyone was after quazi... gurpreet said that she can not speak so beautifully like quazi.. can not attract people by showing her hair and get up.. and  shamit said something about xfactors and all... then quazi asked shamit that what did he actually mean.. i think Ila arun didn like the way quazi charged shamit.

Its getting pretty dirty now! I guess QAZI will have to face lot of hatred in the FG, coz everyone is so close to Shammit! Its better for him to leave Gurkul next week.

Rangli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Javedji is doing his job...as a mentor. As a senior. As the judge.

Shamit is young....and if he keeps bringing up the topic of not having played politics and what not, won't a mentor correct him?

Shamit is there to sing.....and he should realise that. After all they ALL know they are under a camera watch the entire time and that the whole world is watching them!!! Grow up Shamit..and just sing in that wonderful voice of yours!

All the best to all the contestants left over! May the RIGHT jodi win!!!

pagpri thumbnail

it is crystal clear that no one likes quazi except rooprekha i guess... and shamit is very friendly with everyone. don know whats the relation between quazi and shamit right now.. but shamit had definitely thought  twice about quazi's behavior... quazi could ask it somewhere else not infront of everyone...sony tv should show us something interesting ... not this fightings and nasty comments.i don think shamit is that kind of guy..

.whatever... don know whats going on!this time im really confused.. and after seeing javed akhters rude comments against shamit..i become really mad at both of them.. shamit shouldn have started again.. and javed akhter should control his temper!

Well, I missed that part.. I heard Javed Akhtar scholding Shamit.. but what did Shamit say to Qazi.. I heard Qazi sayin to Gurpreet that he is natural and he is like this only

pagpri thumbnail

it is crystal clear that no one likes quazi except rooprekha i guess... and shamit is very friendly with everyone. don know whats the relation between quazi and shamit right now.. but shamit had definitely thought  twice about quazi's behavior... quazi could ask it somewhere else not infront of everyone...sony tv should show us something interesting ... not this fightings and nasty comments.i don think shamit is that kind of guy..

.whatever... don know whats going on!this time im really confused.. and after seeing javed akhters rude comments against shamit..i become really mad at both of them.. shamit shouldn have started again.. and javed akhter should control his temper!

I wonder why is everybody against Qazi..... its sad.. althou i am not a big fan of his. but i think if ppl in gurukul cannt stand him or dont get along with him or cant take his jokes. they should just make him understand.

its wierd.. i remember how he was upset when amit was hurt... qazi was the one who ran for helping amit .. althou anubhav, arijit, arpita etc...were all around.....

d3si_r4ni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rangli

I think Javedji is doing his job...as a mentor. As a senior. As the judge.

Shamit is young....and if he keeps bringing up the topic of not having played politics and what not, won't a mentor correct him?

Shamit is there to sing.....and he should realise that. After all they ALL know they are under a camera watch the entire time and that the whole world is watching them!!! Grow up Shamit..and just sing in that wonderful voice of yours!

All the best to all the contestants left over! May the RIGHT jodi win!!!

shamit's still bringing  up the stupid politics??? guys this is obviously his guilty conscience at it again..... why would he bring it up again nd again if he wasnt guilty?  god he doesnt know when to shut up! he's said too much yet again!