FF Mind Games #4: New thread now up!- Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

987

Views

58.6k

Users

363

Likes

2.2k

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: FictionsFan

O.M.to the effing G. U Updated. !!!!!!
EEERRRPPP...!!!!!
Gulp gulp , ok deep breath in, long breath out...
AAAH.. !!!!

IT WAS AMAAA...ZZZ..INNNGGG..!!!!
THIS IS MADENING..AAAH.. THIS TORTURE Z SOO SWEET.. ITS SUCH A CREUL PLEASUREEE. LEAVES ME ASKING FOR MORE EVERYTIME...!!

.OH, like everytime.. U NAILED IT!! it was breathtaking.. loveee yooouuu tinaaa..!!!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou...
Upload, shameless soon too..
HAPPY NEW YEAR..!!! :D:D:D



happy new year to u too! glad u liked it!😳
TinaEskay thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveBS

Firstly sorry for the late comment !!! Exams are going on !!
The update was simply beautiful and full of passion and love !!!
What an apt title !!!!!
Loved how arnav made buaji apologize to khushi !!!!! An how he consoled her !!!!!!
Aww it's so sweet how nani and Anjali love khushi !!!!
Khushi being jealous was soo adorable !! And to make it all right she decides to ask him to sleep with her tonight !!!
Poor Arnav !!!!! With nani getting all emotional and even Akash and then khushi springing something like sleeping with him!! Can understand him !!! 😆
Loved how she knew he would come behind her and how she didn't listen to him and stayed insistent on him coming at night !!!!
The way she teased him with images if their times together was sooo like khushi !!!!!!
Loved how she got ready keeping him in mind !!!!
And when Arnav comes!!!!
The kisses described the love they had for each other !!!!
Damn !!!! Buaji had to come !!!! Aww khushi teasing him, but Arnav also knows how to payback !!!! 😳
Aww he was going back but Stayed so that he could make her happy !!!! Btw I love the song !!!!!!
Khushi's promise to herself !!!!! Can't wait to see how she manages to make him stay and sleep in his arms !!!!!
Thnx for the pm !!!!
Superb chapter once again and thnx for making it long !!! ⭐️


aww i loved ur comment. a beautiful summary of the chapter!
TinaEskay thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DropofDew

Good lord that was so hot! 😆

I loved it! So beautifully written!

Urgh! I wih I could thrash Buaji! Can I please go into your story and hit her? With a huge baton or something? I just want to hit her! Lol
And haha Khushi is back to her games so god help Arnav! Bechara he just can't resist her. I think once I get back from holiday I'm going to read this fic all over again from the beginning because it's just so good! I love the connection that you've created between these two, the humour, the love, the intensity and the games that they play! Love it love it love it!

Bechara Aakash, Buaji won't let him meet Payal either - see this is why I want to hit the woman! 😆
This was an amazing chapter! I felt like I was there watching this all happen! 👏

And Veer Grr 😡! Yeh can I hit him too? Though I can't wait till Arnav gets his hands on him! Now can't wait to see if Khushi manages to keep him there or not... And then what that could lead to :S.

But I shall wait patiently because I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter of Shameless too!

Great work! xxx


🤣 go ahead, hit them all u like..taffy would love to join u too😉
TinaEskay thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruki.F

Wishing U Merry Christmas and Happy New Year



Belated Merry Xmas to u too! And happy new year! wish u all the best😊
payu2010 thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello tina,
enjoyed reading your update. waiting for what arnav and khushi are upto next. Also desperately waiting for update on shameless. it has really kept me on edge.
shillu.arshi thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ur all updates r really cute n awesome
thanks for giving us such a cute updates
I m in love with MG esp arshi
thanks a ton tina🤗
Muskaan_87 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for ging us such an beautyful update Tina:)

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: graphicd96 · 1 months ago

KASTURI – A NEW BEGINNING Genre: Romance • Family Drama • Business • Mystery Format: Professional TV screenplay Tone: Emotional, dramatic,...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: Priyogita · 1 years ago

Rishtey the Bond of marriage (new chapter)

Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Hey everyone! 👋 I recently started a new YouTube channel, Ghost Hale, where I create: 🎧 Cinematic audiobooks webisodes 🎬 Emotional VMs (fan...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".