Likely results...Niketan would win BB-6 I guess!

Poll

Who is likely to win BB-7?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
** In your post, rank your 1,2,3,4,5! Lets see how many get it right once its all over!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am reasonably certain Niketan is going to win BB-6!πŸ‘

Analysing the chances of 5 left in fray:

1. SANA KHAN:
She would suffer the fate of Mahek Chahal last year! So much Sallu Bhai has flirted with her and as she is game with any man paying her attention and flirting with her, she has played along, be it with Salman Bhai or with Pillu or Vishal.  Salman might face a barrage of favouritism allegations if Sana wins and so might prevail upon channel to not declare her a winner.

Consolation for Sana is, unlike Mahek Chahal, she won't have to go through the farce of getting evicted, getting recalled and in the end, accept a solitaire ring on the Finals Stage from her fiancee, so that those tormenting Mr. Khan would just shut up!....I expect her to end 3rd!

2. NIKETAN: This guy is an enigma! OK, he is a master chugalkhore, has been a disaster as a Captain and lacks spine to say what ought to be said on many an occasion!

But plus in his favor is, he is indeed a cool cucumber.πŸ‘πŸΌ With his sharp mind, he showed how he could remain on the right Side of Sidhu, inspite of antagonizing him at first, and by and large managing a peaceful survival without really conflicts of any kind!πŸ‘

Indian public loves to see wise & sane Heroes and Channel would be perfectly happy to present a Mr. Cool as Champion of this season! 😊

Niketan qualifies under Alag Chhe tag also, as he becomes a Model who won and not a female TV actor winning previous two seasons and helps breaks the mould.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Imam did make Niketan lose his cool on more than an occasion, but he will get benefit of doubt over that. When Imam can make Salman lose cool, he can make anyone lose cool! (This is not to say Salman is a cool chap...far from it...but still one would expect Salman to atleast put up a facade of cool, smiling face with the help of million edits and cuts...he couldn't!).🀒

One little nag against Niketan is, his alleged proximity to Sallu Bhai. But as he is a male, that would hardly raise a few eye brows and all will live happily ever after once Nikku Baba gets the 50L Cheque!

Expect Niketan to win BB-6, Alag Chhe Season!...Number One!πŸ‘

3. URVASHI:  In my honest opinion, Urvashi has blown her chances. 3 Days ago, I was reasonably certain, she is winning this season, but as she has come out on last 2-3 episodes, (it could be Channel's way of dragging her back), but I think she has lost it! ...

...Till Delu's eviction, she was managing a very nice face of calmness and patience and God only knows why these guys could not motivate themselves to remain calm for last 2-3 days, but as Urvashi has come out, kicking, screaming, dragging Imam's sister-family (Kya sochenge iske baare mein crap...she herself carries a pique in her heart that Bakhtiyaar mentioned her kids, but thats another story)!

Her image of slapping Imam's mannequin, so hard and with such hatred with shoes and on top her cheap Gali-mohalla fighter woman voice, would surely have made many change their opinion and mind about her!🀒

Had this mannequin beating episode been shown yesterday, she could have kissed her chances a complete good bye, but even as Pre-Caps it would damage her, as Voting lines were open whole night!

When Imam did an outstanding job in the PAAGALPAN task, Urvashi as the judge, had a golden opportunity to show that she can put her personal biases aside and pick Imam as a winner because genuinely Imam was outstanding and she actually is an upright, honest person! Urvashi just blew it and surely lost lots of fan that night as well!

Depending on How Meherbaan Channel is on Imam, I expect Urvashi to either end up 2nd or 4th!...My guess would be for a 4th position!😊

4. IMAM: 
Imam would have won it, had he known how not to go overboard on occasions and had tightened up his otherwise brilliant way of playing it!πŸ˜•

Imam re-defined the way the show was being looked at. I mean come on! Before he entered, what was happening? SURD gang gossiping in their blankets and bitching about MUNK brigade, MUNK reciprocating the favour in their own badboodaar blankets!🀒

Imam entered like a hurricane and swept imagination of viewers, housemates and BB creatives alike! No episode aired since Imam's entry, has him hogging less then 70% of footage time and when he is not in the footage, those who are, are invariably discussing him! Imam has challened conventions, defied limits and shaken all and that includes one Mr. Salman Khan!πŸ‘

As ours is a country where thinking runs like,"He can win but should he be declared a winner?πŸ€”...What about our own image??", so Imam will not win the season.

To extend an analogy, last season, even if Sunny Leone had got 90% of the Votes, there is no way the channel would have made her a winner. Imam too is an untouchable as far as WInner's trophy is concerned.😊

However, the Channel might appreciate what this man has done for their fizzling out show and reward him with a 2nd Position consolation. It could be a swap with Urvashi and Urvashi might end up 2nd and Imam 4th, but if Imam hangs on, doesn;t get evicted on some ground OR...doesn't reveal he was a BB Creatives plant in house just to test housemates, he would end up 2nd I guess!....So my guess, 2nd Position for Imam!πŸ˜›

5. Rajeev: He should have been evicted long back. He might get evicted on Friday or end up at 5th place... 5th Position for Pillu Paul Pacino!πŸ‘

** No prizes for guessing, Poll Results on this thread would declare Urvashi as winner!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taurusbb

BB-7??? or BB 6 πŸ˜•

☺️😳
LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Urvashi will most likely win and get a show on Colors soon. 
Niks' chances are ruined because of all the bad publicity surrounding Salman and his friendship. 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its between niketan and sana...sana has fair chance to win too..she came very clean .
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After fighting bitterly with you on your previous post; this time I agree  mostly with everything you have written. Only thing I disagree is that public image of Urvashi has changed after the chappal episode!! I don't think it matters, people anyone know she is mawaali type, in fact had she really beaten Imam, probably she would have got more votes πŸ˜‰.

Also, Nik's image has taken a bad beating last few days, unlike Urvashi he was squeaky clean, but that image was punctured.  I don't think channel can afford to make him winner. I have a feeling that in this melee, Sallu's darling and Rajeev's doll will become the winner.
Kar gets a film with Sallu and Sana takes home the trophy 😊
Edited by taurusbb - 11 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its b/w Niketen n Urvashi.I would be more happy if Niketen wins😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Either urv and nik.I will be happy if both win.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Niketan's days are over guys 
salman chacha ka hath jo hai uske sar par...
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i heard vindu was like imam n won big boss