Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CCBM_HD_fan

cruiser if u analyse last 2-3 episodes... u can see dat sana is coming out very clean n rest contestants r getting all the footage however most of d tym for wrong reasons... even yesterday's episode n precap was all about imam. niketan. urvashi n rajiv... n... as a viewer who has no personal favourite dis season... I feel all d 4 went over board at some moment... so I guess dis would affect vote bank of all the 4 contestants... n... it would favour the chances of Sana's win...n... one more thing... many articles on  web r saying that sallu is favouring niketan... i doubt, he wins BB6...

Sana still might win considering whispers about her and Sallu bhai's favouritism are not even a fraction of what they were for Mahek last year!...Hell Sallu went to the extent of producing Mahek's man on stage and probably bought a Solitaire Ring for him to gift to Mahek!!...He just might say no issues if Sana wins!😆

But at this point, I think Neketan will be the preferred choice of all!😊

Jhelte Rahiye---Big Baas! 🤢

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Sana still might win considering whispers about her and Sallu bhai's favouritism are not even a fraction of what they were for Mahek last year!...Hell Sallu went to the extent of producing Mahek's man on stage and probably bought a Solitaire Ring for him to gift to Mahek!!...He just might say no issues if Sana wins!😆

But at this point, I think Neketan will be the preferred choice of all!😊

Jhelte Rahiye---Big Baas! 🤢

u got  it cruiser... I also wanted  2 say the same about sana, salman n mahek what u just said... datz why I'm think itz sana... lets see who wins dis season... tab tak as u said... jhelte rahiye Big Bass...!!!!
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This time i feel Sana is gonna win, the way people are frantically voting for her, though she's not my fav, but i feel they are going to do it for the sake of ALAG 6
-Cruiser- thumbnail
m with you!😊
rubab53 thumbnail
1. NIKETAN ...My winner 👏
2.imam...
3. sana
4. urvashi...although i used to like her as a winner but after last
2 3 episodes dunt feel da same..she was too harsh on imam

5. ... nt even worth mentioning 🤢
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sector

This time i feel Sana is gonna win, the way people are frantically voting for her, though she's not my fav, but i feel they are going to do it for the sake of ALAG 6

Some spoilers claim she is winning.

Lets see!

very realistic prediction cruiserji with real reasons...👍🏼