Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I really dont like negativity ... am trying to keep everyone good ! 

Thanks for liking dear ! 

welcome dear.. do update soon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi dears ... the next part is here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Recap:

"Miu, I have to go. I have some important clients to meet. Call me later. Bye" with that he hung up.

Part 11 ...

Thoughtfully Miu, sat on the large wooden ornate swing in the terrace and wondered how Akash's parents will react to the disclosure of her child marriage. She could hide it from everyone, but that would be wrong. These things have a way of surfacing at the worst times and everything would go horribly wrong.

She sighed, why did life have to be this complicated ? Even a month ago if someone had told her she would be in a tiny village grappling with the idea of her child marriage, she have called them crazy !

Why didn't Bitto tell her any of this ? They were always close, they shared everything, then why was this kept secret. In her heart she knew the answer, if Bitto had told her about her father, Miu would have lost no time in trying to trace him and confront him, just as she had done now!

The rest of the day passed off uneventfully. She lunched with Prabha & Sunheri after Bhabi & Lakhan had eaten. As usual Sunheri was talking nineteen to a dozen. She had several funny anecdotes about the villagers. Miu laughed so hard that finally Prabha had to ask Sunheri to stop.

"I hope Prithvi has had something to eat", said Prabha.

"Mummy is always worried about Prithvi, she treats him like a kid" exclaimed Sunheri.

"Well, the poor boy has no one to call his own and I have been taking care of him even before you were born", replied Prabha.

"We could get him married to Miu didi, then she could take care of him and you could stop worrying" said Sunheri with a sly look at Meera.

Hearing this Miu choked on her food and Prabha admonished Sunheri," Shh, you can't say things like that, it's not correct".

"I swear Mummy" replied Sunheri grinning, "You should see the sparks flying when these two are together, they would set the house on fire", and she laughed heartily.

Prabha smacked her on the shoulder and said," Enough , eat now !".

Soon Miu retired to her bed in the storeroom and lay down on the bed. Ever since she spoke to Akash she felt a strange sense of foreboding. Suddenly her cell rang and she was surprised to see it was Akash's mother Ashima.

"Namaste Aunty "she said.

"Hello dear" said Ashima."

She came straight to the point, "Akash tells me you're not going to be back for a couple of days at least. Meera, I find all this highly objectionable, how a bride can be away for so long, when her wedding is just a couple of weeks away. If anything untoward happens and the marriage is stalled, what do we tell our friends and relatives? That our would-be daughter-in-law found something more important than her wedding? I want you to come back immediately; everything else can be taken care of after the wedding is over. Akash spends more time at your house looking after Sudha than getting ready for the wedding. You should be here now."

Miu listened with growing uneasiness." Yes Aunty", she gulped "Just one more day and I'll return".

"You better", said Ashima. "By the way, Akash tells me you have gone to bring back your father, tell me is that really necessary? Sometimes the past is best left buried. You have a wonderful future with Akash, don't spoil it by raking out the skeletons from the family closet. Come and see me immediately after you return, Bye". The line went dead.

Miu stared at the phone in her hand. She was well and truly disturbed now. Akash's parents were one of the richest families in Delhi and very particular about their family's image. She'd always wondered how they had accepted her, an ordinary girl as their daughter-in-law. To their credit they never enquired about her father or his family, they just accepted that she and Sudha lived alone in Delhi.

She wondered what their reaction would be if they knew the whole truth. Though she has scoffed at it when her father asked her, now the child marriage factor seemed even more ominous.

She got up and began to pace the room restlessly. She would have to do something quickly or this could snowball into a something really big.

Just then a servant knocked the door and announced that Datha Takhur wanted to see her in the house.

Heaving a sigh of relief, she hurried to the house. May be Papa would tell the family the truth now and soon she could go back to Delhi.

Sure enough Datha had gathered the family in the hall. As she entered, he walked up to her and took her hand. Leading her to the center of the room, he said," I want all of you to meet my daughter Meera ".

There was a shocked silence in the room.

"What rubbish !", Lakhan burst out. "Are you out of your mind Bhaiya ?"

" But you told us Sudha and Meera were dead" said Bhabi accusingly.

"Lakhan , Bhabi, I had to lie to protect Sudha & Meera from the wrath of the villagers. You know after what happened that day, they would not have been spared wherever they were".

"So, why is she here now" asked Bhabi bitterly, "What other misfortune does she want to heap on this family?"

" Sudha is sick and Miu wants me to accompany her to Delhi" said Datha calmly.

"Are you sure it's not a ploy to get a part of the family property?" asked Lakhan angrily

"No, Lakhan, there is no ulterior motive. And I have made arrangements for one of the old Sarpanch's gunmen to tell the villagers the truth. Then Sudha and Miu can return to the village."

"That is very good news, Bhaisaab" spoke Prabha. " It would be so nice to have Sudha back in this haveli".

For once Sunheri seem at a loss for words and just kept looking at Meera in ashtonishment.  Meera nudged her and whispered," This doesn't change a thing, I'll still be your big sister"

Sunheri grinned and hugged Meera.

"But Meera will not be with us for long, she's engaged to be married and will soon be gone to her new home" said Datha fondly.

Everyone stared at Datha with surprise written large on their faces.

"But ,.. but how can she get married now?" blurted out Lakahn. "She's already wed to Prithvi !"

Sunheri's eyes nearly fell off their sockets, " Whhat ??" she exclaimed

Miu was distressed, not the child marriage issue again, if her own family considered her married to Prithvi, how can she convince outsiders otherwise.

"Please don't say that", she said aloud. "That was not a marriage, it was just a game played by a vengeful man. I do not accept this marriage" she finished defiantly.

"It doesn't matter what you think, all the villagers will swear by it and your future in-laws will certainly have problems with it" said Bhabi ruthlessly. "Your Uncle is bed-ridden today because of that ill-fated day and you claim, you do not accept it ".

Tactfully, Datha intervened and said," We'll discuss about this tomorrow, let's have dinner and retire now. Bhabi, please see that the guest room is readied for Meera".

"No", squealed Sunheri. "I want Di with me in my room, will you Di ? please?" she pleaded. "After all you'll soon be married and gone. I want to spend some time with you".

Tell me ... how was it ??? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by rusha4003 - 11 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me 1st again๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
awsome update.๐Ÿ‘.like the storyline.i so much like sunheri and her innocense hear.omg,akash's mom wants miu back.what will happen now๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
cont soon
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
why i have the feeling that akash mother is not nice๐Ÿ˜•, i mean she was right, but i dont liked the way how she spoke, but it was needed...
you make me to love this sunehri here๐Ÿ˜ƒ,
ohhh miu, you have to accept it you are married to none other than prithvi๐Ÿ˜‰ by the way missed prithvi ๐Ÿ˜”

i liked the part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update my friend!  You're really good at this story telling thing...๐Ÿ˜†
rusha4003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

me 1st again๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

awsome update.๐Ÿ‘.like the storyline.i so much like sunheri and her innocense hear.omg,akash's mom wants miu back.what will happen now๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
cont soon

Thanks dear ... I'm glad you liked Sunheri !
Akash's mom is quite upset ... ๐Ÿ˜† ... naturally !
rusha4003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

why i have the feeling that akash mother is not nice๐Ÿ˜•, i mean she was right, but i dont liked the way how she spoke, but it was needed...
you make me to love this sunehri here๐Ÿ˜ƒ,
ohhh miu, you have to accept it you are married to none other than prithvi๐Ÿ˜‰ by the way missed prithvi ๐Ÿ˜”

i liked the part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yes Akash's mother cannot see why Miu needs to do all this ... so Miu is in some trouble here !

Thanks for loving Sunheri, I really dont like her coming betwn Mithvi in the show ... ๐Ÿ˜”

I'm missing Prithvi too ... hope to bring him back soon ... ๐Ÿ˜†
rusha4003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

Great update my friend!  You're really good at this story telling thing...๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks dear ... makes me feel good ... ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear.. finally..read all the chapters...too good.. โญ๏ธ

you have written all the characters very well..loved it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ