LPKGT5WQMPSBCKCB thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1

ON OCTOBER 12 SAHIL DID SUM REALLY KOOL THINGY HAHA SRY DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT IT WAS VERY GOOD AND I KNOW WE ARE ALL PROUD OF HIM!! SO LETS ALL CONGRATULATE HIM AND WELCOME PRASHANT RANYAL TO I-F!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

6

Views

592

Users

7

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
I just love him!!! 😳 😳 😳
FMX2L5UZWUYC2NHZ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
haha poor guy for all we know he prolly handed Walia Inds to p/branali!! 😆 😆 😆
-Obsession- thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

I just love him!!! 😳 😳 😳

Yep, me 2 😳

GFG7FYKNMMN3P3UW thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
me tooooooooo! three four five 100! hehehe he's so cute! but yaar didnt he just done somethign with parnali?
7VAIJNQ5SIUCBA4I thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
yeah yaar he feed his mamaji jai walia to the 😈banali 😡
53I3HJW2VHNKO6LH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
go SHAIL...althought we know that he made a huge mistake seeing that its barnali...but it is the intentions that count...he wanted to help his family...thats why we love him... 😃

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".