Posted: 11 years ago
ohhh khushi ðŸ˜­
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

" ok sorry" he said while entering room

"by the way you dont think you have fool me" she said while fixing his tie 

"what do you mean by that?" he look at her in surprise

"you gave your slice to dad ,and while kissing me you push teapot " she said without looking at him 

"oh God  , you have sharp eyes " he sank on chair 

"if any one of them get sick then i will not leave you " she seated on his chair 

"hmmm" he smiled at her

LA " at least she had spear him today"she was walking angrily

" Please fix Arnav' sir room heater is leaking " Aman was guiding the guy

"Sir is in room , as soon as he will come out i will fix it "worker

"why dont you join me in conference room?" he asked Khushi who was playing solitaire on his lappy 

"cannot you stay few mins without me ?" she push him away as he was trying to kiss her

"why you let them have breakfast?" he was still confused

"because both were so proud of you at that time , i didn't want to spoil their happiness " she open her arms for him 

"really "he was surprised she want to hug her in office 

"we will meet after hour or so " she peck him" i love you  now go and on the heater i am feeling cold "

"ok boss" he kissed at her head and own the heater 

"dont miss me that much" she said without looking at him

"i am just going on other floor " he smiled  and left her closing the door behind him 

LA saw Arnav  coming  "where is your wife?"

"Oh she is in room , she is feeling cold so she is said she will not join us " he walked ahead

"you go i am coming " she said

"today i have a surprise for you" Arnav smiled at LA

"i will too give you surprise " she said in heart , as Arnav left she saw the worker ,she walked to him

" this is not the room , the room is there "she pointed at Akash room . 

"but madam sir said this room" he look at her in confusion

"do as i say?" she shouted ,he walked away , she locked Arnav cabin from out  and kept the key in her pocket

During meeting Arnav was texting her" aajo na i am missing you"

"shut up " she reply to him with :P 

LA was looking at Arnav as every time he use to look at his cell he use to smile . and her blood use to boil "Few last messages " she murmur 

"what you said ?" Akash poke her

"nothing" she look away 

Khushi was  feeling uncomfortable, she was not able to breath " i should go home, if i will tell him he will leave everything and take me to hospital" she walked to the door try to open the door  ,but it was not opening , she knocked at the door , but no one could hear her as the room was sound proof . she feel like throwing up ,she walked to his table to get her cell , but before she could pick it up she fainted 

Arnav was texting her but she was not replying, "Khushi come on" he kept cell. meeting carry one for few more mins .

Akash "Arnav say something"he placed his hand on his , as he was busy texting

"excuse me " he ran out "i dont know why i am having strange feeling " he called home 

Garima , Dad and Dadi were sitting in living room 

Dadi picked up the call" hello"

"Dadi you all are fine " he at once asked

"yes beta Kya huwa" she got scared

" i dont know why i am having bad feeling" he walked to his office ,he saw stuff standing out side his office"What happened?" he ran on the spot

"Sir somewhere in office we have gas leakage " one worker said

Arnav skip a beat ,he ran to door "Khushi" he try to open the door ,"who locked it ?" he shouted 

"Sir we dont know " he kicked door , but it was not opening 

"dammit close the gas supply "he scream , and ran to Akash room , from his window he try to go to his room  

Everyone came on the spot

"what are you doing ?" Akash try to pull him

"leave me "he pushed him and grab the pipe and from there he manage to reach his window he peep in ,he could see her lying on floor 

"Arnav key maker is coming  what are you doing" Lavanya shouted as she saw him taking off his jacket 

"till she will die " he chocked , he felt that words came out from some where else , he felt a black out in front of eyes for second , he his coat on his fist  and move to the other widow which was away from Khushi , he punch it , the glass was too strong it didont even crack , he kicked it 

At home Dadi got scared , she asked DAD to take him to office ,as they reached office the saw Arnav hanging on the window and kicking .

"Arnav" all of them scream , but Arnav didnot heard them as at that time not a single sense of his was working , he kicked the glass again " Not again GOD" he cried , and kicked as hard as he could , it was broken .the glass splits , he punch and broke it ,"Khushi " he could smell  gas , he broke it more and jump in "Khushi " he ran to her pick her up in his arm brought her close to window"Khushi please open your eyes " he pat her face , check her pulse "Khushi " he made her rest on ground "Khushi you cannot do this Dammit" he lean over her and gave her CPR .she cough and open eyes "Khushi " he caress her face

"Arnav parents " she said and fainted 

At the same time the door opened 

Dad Garima ,Dadi Akash La all ran in 

"she opening eyes " he gave her CPR again but this time she was lying as dead  .

DR came in "Please move a side "he asked Arnav to move 

Akash and DAD pull him away from her , the gave her oxygen , Dr check her pulse  and look at them

"Dont say any thing she is alive " he shouted  and rush to her pick her up "Lets take her to hospital"

Garima was crying Dadi was consoling her , ran behind him .

Arnav was with her in ambulance he was looking at the Dr they were giving her first aid , she was not responding , her pulse was very low .

Dad placed his hand on his shoulder , but he didnot response , he was staring at Khushi , who was losing her heart beat , he was not at all feeling what was going around him , he was just staring at her , holding her cold hand in his .

"her lungs is damaged "Dr said 
Nurse screamed"DR we are losing her"... it peep and showed a straight line
Her hand slips from his hand 

TO be cont 
Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Dirty deed La! Vicious La!
Needs to be kicked out of AR!
Will happen when Arnav probes.
 Hope Khushi will be fine!
Wonder what will happen next. Of course Kushi will live but other than that what'll happen?

shah.1234 thumbnail

lavanya😡😡

plz dnt let khushi died😭😭

narcy24 thumbnail
How mean can we became...i don't want to be in La shoes when Arnav finds out the truth...wonderful update.Edited by narcy24 - 11 years ago
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaar ye kaisa cliff hanger??????
i want to kill la...
OMG  plz plz don't make khushi die...
plz plz dear update soon...