Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope he just gave the last update on wednesday cuz he was busy he said from next week RIGHT ON TIME MONDAY UPDATE!!!
Only two songs fit in here at the situation :
from an optimist : Ayegaaa...ayega...ayega aane wala.... ayegaa..ayegaa.
From a pessimist : Imtihaan ho gayi intezaar ki...aayi na kuch khabar mere yaar ki.....
Ab which one to choose????😛😆😆
Originally posted by: adi_0112
Only two songs fit in here at the situation :
from an optimist : Ayegaaa...ayega...ayega aane wala.... ayegaa..ayegaa.
From a pessimist : Imtihaan ho gayi intezaar ki...aayi na kuch khabar mere yaar ki.....
Ab which one to choose????😛😆😆
I got a better song from Dance Dance ........ Ah gaya Ah gaya HALWA walla Ah gaya..........
Originally posted by: vinnie-thepooh
Vinit,
JO VAADA KIYA WOH NIBHANA PADEGA
ROKE GAJJI CHAHE ROKE POORA ZEE TUMKO AANA PADEGA 😉
Originally posted by: playback_girl
Lets hope he tells us by tom. I'm dying to know if Sanchita got out!
I donot think you have to worry about Sanchita at all. Its Sameer I am worried about😕