Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
doc, you there?  hi 😃

just saw epi 24. can't breathe. one could do a little analysis of practically every scene. how incredibly intense this story is. and aroud it all the little nuances and tales that will bring it into sharper focus. the most perfectly tied string of dialogues.

and "mujhe kissi ladki se koi faraq nahin padta." a man's whole life somewhere reflected there.

will be updating my res later in the day. this needs at least 2 more deep watches. yay.
indi52 thumbnail
hi arshi_obsessed,

such crisp and candid takes. i was rolling on the floor while reading through and then suddenly feeling the heat of the scene. lovely. looking forward to your take 24.

pam and sim, aw you hate them. but me lub them. as useless as me in the office my boss would tell you, 😃 going by my incredible typos across the thread, i'm fit to work only at ar. oh, there's a thought.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

katelyn 🤗

it is a lovely thread, isn't it? thanks so much for your sweet appreciation. analysis, pata nahin, but i love rambling about the two. you may have noticed 🤣

thanks so much to you and everyone here for keeping this thread sparkling. i don't miss ipk. and if you ask me, the more i see, the more i think how much ipk deserves a second serious viewing, in sequence. the story seems to come together even better, you pick details you couldn't have been looking for before.

it's a delight.

plus up to forced marriage are the best days of the show. i dream powerfully with the two. funnily the crazy end, the ridiculous post kidnap non story telling, nothing bothers me that much any more.

because this is here. and this tells you how far it can go.

i'd love it, if someone bought it out and told us the story once more, forced wedding onward. keeping the intensity, exploring with integrity, tying up loose ends, and staying with the sparkling dialogues, esp for khushi.

whenever i feel i'm going seriously nuts, i quickly tell myself these clever words by steinbeck:

"sometimes a man wants to be stupid if it lets him do a thing his cleverness forbids."

Indi,
 So true those words of Steinbach, especially when I decidedto drink a bottle of wine!  I love reliving IPK.  I never realized how much there is to it.  It is not just a simple love story.  You ladies have shared your thoughts and what is wonderful is to view it again not only through your own eyes but the eyes of others.  so much more in depth and wonderfully delicious!  Thanks for your reviews and pics just wonderful!

Katelyn, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, Doctor and everyone else you are all brilliant!  Thank you all for sharing your thoughts so eloquently.  LOVE the VMS!!!

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Episode 23

Today's epi brings us today different shades of love,affection,care, attachment,closeness,endearment,solicitude and sadness by each character while remaining in the same frame or in different frames yet connected together and pulling towards each other.Just a nice flow of emotions in 20 min.👏 Intriguing though.

Photo shoot is over and just like after Tsunami mother nature settled the waves at its normal  pitch and flow run smoothly and ocean goes back to its routine wavy life,office routine got its subtleness back.
Khushi is sitting and have her regular convo with Devi Maya by regretting on her decision of joining office and today it was the first time she accepted it while remembering how ASR threw clothes towards her.SIMPLE and CUTE.Akash tried to console her and told her no matter what will she do she will always remain KHUSHI and that KHUSHI who had courage to convey her POV infront of ASR."Aap woh hain jinohn ne apni baat ASR ke samne rakhne ki himmat ki hai"It seems like he is way too impressed with Khushi.

On the other side concerned Buaji about Payal's Bday scolding at Khushi on the phone and make her realize again as an adopted one ,NOT in words BY her tone.I found her very harsh towards Khushi in the beginning and all the way up until Holi.

Puja was getting delayed because of Damadji.Anjali's excitement to open the door for her husband changed into disappointment as she received a parcel and a phone call from him.Daljeet did portray all of those emotions of heartbroken wife very well.👏

In all these rituals and embarrassment Mamiji stood for Anjali and stick for her was done fabulously as it shows no matter what kind of person she was or is but does have love and affection for Anjali and Arnav.

On the other side in the office Khushi is gathering courage to ask permission to go home while Manjhu reminds her Today is "Karvi Sabzi" ka din Hai".It does suit on Khushi's condition very well apparently as Its just not her day OR actually it is her day because it is decided by Devi Maya not by Manjhu.(Mirror reflection two sides , appears apparently and actual mystical depth one beyond your simple imagination)

In the ASR Cabin he is still in Khushi's Land and just did not get over with enchanted and bewitched mesmerization of seeing Beauty in Lavish red flaring her purity and innocense around him.Just done flawlessly and indeed Barun mesmerized our hearts over here.😎

He is so in deep thoughts of her that even Lavanys is so close to her and his face is imagining her in La's face.It is so evident he has no clue La is fixing his tie (as he cares D...)My POV.Bravo Barun you are a master of winning hearts.Killing amusement and enjoyment is so visible as you imagining her in La's face.Too GOOD.👏

Just stop at this moment.It is a hypnotized and well designed scene which shows a balanced thought process behind this small scene.Again it is simple scene for c common eye but providing a food for the thought for some. Symbolization As La is close to ASR and they are both in the same fram apparently but only Arnav's reflection is on the glass window and as Arnav turned around to La and they both again in the same frame only La's reflection is in the glass window.Simply beautifully written and designed  shot.Kudos to those early writers and especially Nisar with his light touch ups.They are in the same frame but yet separate and will be separated in all frames and who is filling image behind the glass is Khushi as she is approaching towards his door.👏 👏 👏 Unbelievable just LOVE it.😛

She knocks twice but he is in deep thoughts of her and La is taking advantage but he comes out of his Khushi Land when La yells at her for creeping around .But before that he turns first and does not utter a word to her.No anger nothing.HE IS NOT ANGRY AT HER AT ALL.mmm.😉
Today it was the first time he raised his voice but stop here listen to the modulation of his voice he raises for a second and then stop and then lowers.Just BRILLIANT Mr Sobti.He delivered very meaningful dialogue here."har baat se pahle "jee" lagana nahi bhoolti, knock karna kaise bhoo gayi" I will throw light on this one in coming epis.FOOD FOR THE THOUGHT FOR U FOLKS.😆

He brought again CONTRACT on the table to pin her down and she left the room with heavy heart.Sanaya is too brilliant in this scene she wants to say a lot him but the control over her decision and pain is taking over all the emotions and gestures the way she turned and left.

La's amusement over the situation and at her humiliation did not appeal me today.

Today he is determined to keep her in his FRAME but the moment she leaves with his orders to the parking Lot he is in affliction and remorsed mode.Guilty and concern is written all over on his face.He knows he can't keep her around but his heart is not letting her go.Its all unintentional done and he has no clue in which direction he is taking that.He is way above WIN or LOSE game now.

In the parking lot one more time the storm is approaching but to only bring them together to longe on to each other and this time both of them are hesitant to let go of each other.Very intriguing indeed.It was for a few minutes from Khushi side though but she felt the strength of the upcoming storm too.👍🏼 Others (Uncle, Akash etc) felt his ill decision and made him realize of his blunder too as Uncle said,"'Arnav bhi na Khabi Khabi had kar deta hai" (Arnav crossed the limits sometimes.) YOU THINK Uncle ji😕

Arnav is gazing her and the way his expressions are showing guilty, concern, and regretfulness is simply outstanding.😳 Khushi is doing her DUTY with the big smile on her face as usually.My heart goes for this poor soul.😊

Suddenly Devi Maya's plan come into action and He saves her from upcoming car.She is in her safe haven.He who let her fall from her office floor is saving her second time unintentionally as he thinks she is her responsibility.(First time by walking backward she was ready to fall in his office)A VERY BIG LEAP IN THREE DAYS.
ASR TUSSI GREAT HO.😊 (YOU ARE GREAT ASR)

RAB VE #2

JUST SIMPLY AMAZING RAIN HUG.Not only sky was pouring and showering its love but also their emotions were showering all kinds of expressions and notions in the air.👍🏼

Moments of the Day

Yummillicious Barun in this pic

1-Titans push and pull everytime.
2-Titan's Hug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWpJeMEwnU

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWpJeMEwnU[/YOUTUBE]

so enjoyed reading again this morning, arshihamesha.

let's chat about that, "you never forget to add a ji to everything, yet walk in without knocking," sometime soon. i read it as him getting really upset about her slipping into his thoughts, mind, without invitation and without any effort. no warning, nothing. he is mad at her, but perhaps more at himself for this. makes him feel defenceless, vulnerable, confuses him. all he can do is get angry. he has to throw her out, not of his office as he keeps saying he wants to, but his mind.

also about reflections, let's talk please. 😃

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay the first and only rain hug in the show!!! 

I love how arnav offered her his jacket but really I doubt his wet jacket would protect her from the rain...but the gesture was nevertheless the sweet...I loved the fact even more that Khushi rejected that jacket...I was like in your face ASR!!!

I will let my grudge go on akash since he gave her a ride...I wish we have gotten more Khushi and akash's scene...atleast he lady love got the dupatta meant for her

And I just realized that this was the first time Arnav had his angry thinking driving times where he gets out of the suv and thinks about what he has done...I do love those scenes

This was the episode where I realized Shyam was Anjali's husband...I meant he got super surprised seeing the raizada's car and he knows their license plate number...and when akash was mentioned his face dropped
I am glad Khushi noticed that creepy look shyam was giving her

I for one loved Arnav's house clothes!!! He was dreamy...I for one wished I was Anjali so I can dry his hair...that sounds creepy but hey he is maha HOT

Thanks nani for reminding Arnav about the Devi maiya incident...now he is planning to torture Khushi with his tasks...and la had a point f him giving her too much importance

Tomorrow Khushi will enter the RM for the second time
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

OMGosh...you are ROCKING this awesome thread! 👏 Great job!  So sorry I've been so behind and have a lot to catch up on!

Thanks to...

BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, cinthiann1758, sigrid, supriya.arshi, arshi_obsessed, sohara, anita_21492, AR_EternalLove, gifttag, ..Zahra..
 ...and the rest of the awesome members for revisiting IPK!!

Special thanks to BarunDiwani, indi52, ArshiHamesha, and cinthiann1758 for your awesome analyses! You surely made this second journey bursting with beautiful flavors that my tongue craves and begs for more! Your analyses and writings are so beautiful! I hope someday you would be motivated and inspired enough to write Arshi fanfiction! You definitely have my support!

🤗 thanks sweety!!! you are too kind, the love of the show brings me here but  you guys keep me here 😊 

@arshi_obsessed would def love more analysis from you,  i skimmed over some of what you wrote but due to lack of  time, will read and take it all in when i have time :) thanks!!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Indi,
 So true those words of Steinbach, especially when I decidedto drink a bottle of wine!  I love reliving IPK.  I never realized how much there is to it.  It is not just a simple love story.  You ladies have shared your thoughts and what is wonderful is to view it again not only through your own eyes but the eyes of others.  so much more in depth and wonderfully delicious!  Thanks for your reviews and pics just wonderful!

Katelyn, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, Doctor and everyone else you are all brilliant!  Thank you all for sharing your thoughts so eloquently.  LOVE the VMS!!!

I ditto all you said Cinthia, i tried getting my sis into the show, she only made it to 10 epis she didn't like it, i know! i'm almost embarrassed to call her my sis...😆 a part of wanted her to like the show so we could talk about it...as we alway did with movies...so you can imagine how happy i am to have all you ladies to share this with 😃 i really is an experience living it and hearing other POV. ❤️
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita_21492

Yay the first and only rain hug in the show!!! 

I love how arnav offered her his jacket but really I doubt his wet jacket would protect her from the rain...but the gesture was nevertheless the sweet...I loved the fact even more that Khushi rejected that jacket...I was like in your face ASR!!!

I will let my grudge go on akash since he gave her a ride...I wish we have gotten more Khushi and akash's scene...atleast he lady love got the dupatta meant for her

And I just realized that this was the first time Arnav had his angry thinking driving times where he gets out of the suv and thinks about what he has done...I do love those scenes

This was the episode where I realized Shyam was Anjali's husband...I meant he got super surprised seeing the raizada's car and he knows their license plate number...and when akash was mentioned his face dropped
I am glad Khushi noticed that creepy look shyam was giving her

I for one loved Arnav's house clothes!!! He was dreamy...I for one wished I was Anjali so I can dry his hair...that sounds creepy but hey he is maha HOT

Thanks nani for reminding Arnav about the Devi maiya incident...now he is planning to torture Khushi with his tasks...and la had a point f him giving her too much importance

Tomorrow Khushi will enter the RM for the second time

hi anita, yes yes the first and only rain hug. and boy did it light a fire. lovely take. in bold red, me too meoo. creepy? then me the queen of creepiness. one thing though, i would make sure i'm not his sister if i'm doing that.

you're right, enough and more hints were given, nicely though not subtly for us to connect shyam's da man in anjali's life. wish he'd kept to this simple subtle creepiness in acting and not adopted the twitcher mantle. ah well.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Episode 24

Their gaze still upon eachother, the melodious "Rabba Ve" music still pleasing, the rains show no sign of slowing down... 

her face asking a million questions, a moment goes by and she looks down at her left shoulder, where his strong palms have a tight grip. 

His eyes still glued to her face as if he has found answers to his million questions. 

Then the finally the realization "what am i doing?" he pushes her away, 

She got way closer that he allowed anyone to..too close to his heart, too close to his soul, so he pushed her away. 

As the melodiousness music turns to the authoritive, back score fit for ASR, he was back...not completely but at least back to blaming her because she is getting too close, first he blamed her for getting in front of the car (he had no choice to come save her), then he blamed her for getting wet (she was making him remorseful). Remorseful he was, he did feel her shiver when he was holder her tightly, 

so he offers her his coat, his protection 

"yeh jacket pehen lo! apna hulia theek karo, apna nahi to meri company ke status ka khayaal rakkha hota"  

...She quietly listens to his insulting remarks, but take his protection? no she didn't have to ...not from the rakshas who repeatedly points finger on her character, not from the rakshas who puts her down any chance he gets... but he did just save her, so she politely declines,"Hame iski koi zarurat nahi hai"  and rejects his protection. She covers herself with her dupatta symbolizing she can take care of herself.

Arnav's angry, frustrated, remourseful face reads "How dare she?" and snatches the jacket away and STORMS off. 

Finally Khushi's day from hell comes to an end as Akaash offers her a ride home almost trying to make up for his brother's wrong doings. 

Hurricane Khushi:

Arnav was driving home in the middle of two different storms: the storm outside his suv 

and the storm inside his head name Khushi. 

Thinking of every single time he had ran into her until finally its too much for him...his car comes to a screeching halt (poor breaks!). Arnav steps out almost like he wanted the rain to wash his thoughts away...thoughts of her. 

He questions himself..."Kyu mujhe pehli baar aisa lag raha hai ki mein shayad kuchh galat kar raha hun?" He gets angry and slams the door shut.

The always so decisive and sure of himself, Arnav Singh Raizada tries to convince himself "mein sahi hu (i'm right)...doubts sets in, fir kyu? kyu mujhe uss hi ka khayaal baar bar aa raha hai, SIRF ussi ka chehra! 

He takes a step away from the suv, clenching his right fist "mujhe bura nahi lag sakta  (i can't feel bad)! he tells him self "def not for her"

almost apologetic for thinking that, he leans his whole body on his car and closes his eyes, takes in deep breath as if he knows he's in trouble...

but not one lose..not even his heart, he opens his eyes...

pure determination takes over his face  "Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koi farq nahin padta"

Convince yourself all you want Mr.Raizada but those storms in your head show no sign no stopping anytime soon...

Barun's solo scene here should be shown in all the acting schools (i'll volunteer to to teach that class:)...he doesn't have any verbal dialogues, brings all the complex emotions of his thoughts to his face FLAWLESSLY...BRAVO Sobti !!!!!...he's not just a pretty (ok drop dead gorgeous) face. one of the best scens EVER! luv you Sobti!!!

- Also a special mention for the background score here, especially when he is stepping out of the suv...so dramatic so perfect for the mood.

-Lovely scene with Khushi/Akash and Mohan, the driver in the car, nice to see a glimps or bubbly khushi back. She starts complaining about the "laad governer" and the way Akash tries to justify his brother's actions is pretty sweet...even Mohan is offended by her words to Arnav also...hmmm he must not be a complete monster. Payal will get the dupatta Akaash wanted to give her from the heart, such a sweet moment 😃

Back at the RM, the storm resumes 😉 

The only thing that takes his thoughts away from Khushi is when maami brings up Anjali's disappointing day..."Kya hua di ke mood ko?" he jumps.

Anjali brushes it off...feel sorry for her, how can Arnav understand her sadness? only another woman could...finally his thoughts away from Khushi...till Naani reminds him of her again 😕  

Pacing back and forth, his is itching to punish her some more for doing this to him...

Enjoy Payal's cake tonight Khushi, b/c seems like more kadvi sabzi in the forcast :(

DROOL CORNER!!! 

and my personal fav 😳😳 (poor baby, i just want to go hug him🤗)

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Katelyn thank you so much for your kind words.  I love IPK with my heart and soul.  It moved this woman to the core and I am just loving reliving IPK and reviewing it.  I am having a blast and I am enjoying writing so much.  I did start a FF, it is on my laptop.  maybe one day I will test it out on you girls!  Just love you all!  You have healed my broken heart ( I too lost my dad and I have an ill mom with alzheimer's, lost my bakery and my husband has had to move to NY for work) , it has been a tough year and IPK/Arnav and Kushi's love story helped to ease my pain.  This reliving of IPK has given me something to look forward to and it is my pleasure.  You girls are the bomb and I love to read your works of art too!!!

hi cynthia,
nothing i write will change all the difficulties you face. but i give 👏  👏 👏 to you for letting something in, so that you can feel happy again, connect with yourself and be "what the... i'll get through this" about it. i used to often be scoffing of people who watched or read what i considered silly. now i know how much these things matter. how much they give us. does that mean i consider ipk silly? not at all, it is deep and instructive in ways untold, but bits of it are downright ridiculous and "mass" in nature, now i thank heaven for even those bits.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago