Is the Show Ending? [All Discussions Here]

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello fellow EHMMBHians,

Recently, there have been numerous rumors floating around about the show going off air and ending. However, NONE of these rumors have been confirmed. In fact, all 4 main leads have stated otherwise on their respective twitter IDs. Nevertheless, this thread is to share any further information or discuss the rumors.

Please refrain from making any further posts about this issue. They will be closed

Regards,
EHMMBH DT

DO NOT talk about, mention or discuss any other show other than EHMMBH. It is absolutely against forum rules. -EHMMBH DT
Edited by |Persephone| - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Gunia! 🤗 I was just about to post a topic for what I'm about to say but it will be easier if I just post it here! :) 

I don't know whether the show is going off air. I don't know whether JeeMan, VirMan, VirIka, VV-Broz, The Chaudary's and The Vadhera's are just going to become a memory that we will all cherish... I don't know whether the show that created history is going to become a part of history... but just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't care. So, I've started. If the show going off air is just a rumor, then I'll be the happiest person on Earth... but if SP is really thinking about replacing EHM with another show then I will take action. Can you imagine going to four different forums and watching four different shows to see our awesome foursome you loved? No? Nor can I. Before the time comes that we have to do that, start now so we don't let our show fall apart. I am emailing Star Plus not to send our show off air and I would appreciate if you do too. As far as I know, here are there mailing addresses (found these on another forum):

This address is on the Star Plus website for feedback:

Speaking of the Star Plus website... make sure you post on there non stop about the fact that the show shouldn't go off air.

This is the message I will be sending:

Subject: Please do NOT end Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai.

To whom it may concern,

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai is not only a show... it is our life. So many fans, all around the world, watch this show on a daily basis. The shows TRPs have been high for quite a while and just because there has been a dip now, doesn't mean that the show should go off air, right? You can at least give it a bit of time. You'll find that the jodis of this show; Jeevika and Maanvi, Maanvi and Virat and Jeevika and Viren are the most popular jodis of Indian television. The four lead actors of this show; Krystle Dsouza, Nia Sharma, Karan Tacker and Kushal Tandon are also some of the highest ranked and most popular actors in the Indian Television Industry. The loss of this show on your channel means the loss of these talented actors working together as well. 

No show will be able to replace Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai for us fans and for the entire industry. This show's popularity is incredible at an international level. You'll find that on of the most common sites for discussion about Indian television shows, india-forums.com, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai is high ranked and has fans active from all around the world. Isn't this enough to prove how much this show is loved?

PLEASE don't end Star Plus' most popular show. We love Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai and definitely don't support any decision made of it going off air.

From just one of the MANY EHMMBH fans. 

If you like, you can send the same message or you can make your own... it won't matter as long as you say that our show should NOT be going off air. The more we email, the better. BUT I guess calling them would make a better difference as you would speak directly with them and they wouldn't be able to ignore or avoid what you are saying as they could do by mailing. 

Numbers (credit: IPK forum)
02267227777/ 912267227777
02266305555 /91-22-66305555

Another thing to remember is that things have come to the stage where we HAVE to keep this forum and get it's ranking as HIGH as possible because I'm sure people will be visiting to see the popularity of the show. Before the show ends, let's get this forum ranking HIGH so it doesn't... and yes I'm mean higher than Number 4... I've had enough of that number and those yellow and red arrows. 

I don't have facebook or twitter but if you do, then PLEASE make fb/twitter pages about NOT ending EHMMBH and get as many people to support you as possible.

Save our show, because if it goes off air we are all going to regret not trying to save it. #SaveEHMMBH...#SaveOurLives. I'll end off by posting two blinkies I've made... something we can all add to our signatures (or you can make your own)... so the message can get across stronger.

or you can use this one: https://i.imgur.com/E7Ppz.gif
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
Dhoxi thumbnail
Dear SP,

We are turning star plus channel on only due to hum-bum(ehmmbh). Remember when ehmmbh got high trp you send them a cake and now when our show is getting low trp you put it under scanner. Let me think you only want a show which will provide a good trp to channel, right? You always cant have a happiness sometime u also need to bare with sadness. Converting it i mean a show always cant have a good trp sometimes it happens a show can also get low trp.

Love
EHMMBH fans xxx :)

A humble request to everyone please send email to SP once or as much as you can. Number n email details are given by preeti :) which you can find on top of mine post :).
DO NOT keep bringing up a show that is not EHMMBH on this forum. That show's forum is still open and you can continue to discuss it there. -EHMMBH DT
Edited by |Persephone| - 11 years ago
titliluvsvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx a lot preeti...dis shows how much love yu have for the show...as far as m concerned ystrday only i made two fun posts jst to lighten evrybody's mood bcoz evryday v come up wid a new story...sum ppl r not lyking the dragging of this sb's track n her bday...bt i personally feel its a very gud track for now atlesat...bcoz parties,celebrations,song sequences,light hearted romance dese things bring trp no doubt abt that...n they need a reason to celebrate..i thought it wud b new yr's party or virika's anniversary bt sb's bday is also ok as long as v get to see both the couples romancing each other..as in madhubala dey r showing her mom's remarriage(m nt dat sure...i dnt watch the show)...so m happy rite now,..

regarding the SP's new shows lyk sher dil shergil n others@ 8 30 slot!! oh please!!! gimmmea break...do they really think dat a new show cn b so popular that it vl gv a fyt to other popular shows lyk madhubala,tarak mehta,hitler didi...oh poor sp ppl...they live in an illusion...i pity these ppl...ehmmbh has proved in the past n has the potential to prove it now n in the future also dat wid a strong track n wid dis awesome 4some they can work miracles..bring the romance track back n m shure it vl attract thousands of ppl no doubt...n nt to blame sp...they dnt have brains at all...in one hand they claim dat they cater to all the generations aftr ehmmbh which show vl cater to the youth m clueless...

newez dats nt the point...m nt here to discuss abt sp's decision n rumours as much have been said abt this in da past n all v can do is to spam sp wid all our mails n tweets n at the end have to have patience to knw wats actually in store for us...n its said wats cant b cured muct be endured...

bt 2de m here to really xpress my views on kushal's statement...being a die hard nishal fan i have the ryts to say dis...dude!!wat kind of statement was dat?? do yu evn knw how much v silly virmanians wait for yur evn nano second scene wid nia...v make posts on evn a wink of yurs...v lyk defend yu for evrything evn if u r nt politically correct at tyms..v call yu honest...bt seriously man...at dis tym when v fans need an answr such a cold n casual statement is not expected from yu atleast...m vry dissapointed wid yu...i knw dis post myt hurt many nishalians bt m too one of them...n if the person whom i love lyk crazy vl "take me for granted" i vl surely react...i m nt in tvc as rite now m nt using fb...bt if i wud have been there i surely wud have posted it there n wud have asked for n xplanation for such a casual statement...sorry to say bt its nt practical at all...m vry much upset...kushal i love yu so much dat evn if i try to i cant bash yu as dis is the lat thing i can imagine...its jst dat m vry much hurt...

n coming to nia's n kryan's ans..v knw evn they r clueless abt all these happenings so how can dey jst make an official comment on it...n krystle saying outdoor shoot i think it wud b rhishikesh bt i doubt if kushal wud join them as he is doing nb rite now...n karan n krystle vl b goin to LA i dunno how things vl b managed...aww!! my poor nia she is the one who always suffers...kushal has always been vry lyt abt the show n also said a few tyms before dat it has to end one day...so i dnt think it wud b a headache for him...he wants to b a bollywood hero for that he needs xposure n he vl surely get this by doin nb...n karan n krystle vl also get a lot of offers aftr this..bt nia i knw she vl also get many offers bt maanvi v vl neva get to see maanvi n v all knw how much nia loves maanvi...she undrstands that its maanvi only who has given her so much fame...i love yu swtheart...i can proudly say dat m a nia's fan n vl continue to be evn aftr the show...

sorry for such a long post...was vry hurt for the last few days n had to let it out...i hope yu all vl undrstand,..n PS-dis is nt to bash nebody...n specifically nt to kushal at least bcoz i only knw how much crazy i m for him..so coming from him was a shock...u can close this topic if yu wnt to...m shure all nishalians vl surely undrstand wat i want to say as imagining lyf widout virman/nishal...nnnooo!!!!!
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys please just report her comment. Gunia or Fairy will delete it. Replying to it will keep this going on forever and we don't have time for that.
We have something much bigger on hand, think about that rather then staying here to fight.
Dhoxi thumbnail
Aha preeti give me a HI-5. We both mentioned everything same lol :)
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StrongHope

Guys please just report her comment. Gunia or Fairy will delete it. Replying to it will keep this going on forever and we don't have time for that.
We have something much bigger on hand, think about that rather then staying here to fight.

Done, and yes definitely-I agree Rubab! ðŸ˜ƒ
We need to save our show before thinking about anything else! 

Originally posted by: Dhoxi

Aha preeti give me a HI-5. We both mentioned everything same lol :)

Hi-5 back ðŸ˜† EHM'ians are awesome! 
Dhoxi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

Done, and yes definitely-I agree Rubab!😃
We need to save our show before thinking about anything else!

Hi-5 back😆EHM'ians are awesome!

Aww yes :) now back to work(emailing n tweeting sp)
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Did anyone call? If yes what was the reply?😊