In fact, Sami mei sabke account se res karne wali hu. Tere account se bhi res karu kya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lazyleaves
I will res from La's account.
In fact, Sami mei sabke account se res karne wali hu. Tere account se bhi res karu kya?
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND
the third pic I posted was her nightclub picI didn't open here :Shey she was born and brought up in US... what do you expect!!! Why did shakib marry her??
because he's a gadha & was way in over his head!!There stories are infamous na??She used to take home-cooked food to his house is Yorkshire & weeks later people started gossiping..There are pics of them hugging at fields...& then over a year later this!& Shakib is no saint either!I just hope they stays together..!!