The 'Love'-ly Evening - An OS *UPDATED: PAGE 1*

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Requested by CrazyAmzy: "Love Making OS". Written in Madhu's point of view. PMs will be sent out once the last part of Forever Yours is updated! Enjoy.

The 'Love'-ly Evening

"What happened?" I asked as the car came to a stop.

"Biwi, the car stopped," he said simply without much explanation.

"I know that RK! But what now?"

"Hmm…get out of the car. Let's dance!"

"I'm serious RK…"

"Me too, let's dance to that cabin at the end of this road biwi!"

"I'd rather walk…" I said as I got out of the car.

We left the car standing as we walked, hand in hand, towards the abandoned cabin at the end of the road.

------

He gazed at me from across the room with his dark, piercing eyes.

"RK?" I questioned.

"Why do you have to be so beautiful?" he questioned as though expecting an answer.

I didn't know how to respond. I watched as he stood and began to walk towards me.

"RK, no! We said we'd stay on opposite sides of this room!"

"Stupid idea."

"It was my idea…"

"Ahaan, and that's why it's stupid. You really think that your 'idea' will keep me away from you? Guess again biwi," he smirked.

As he walked towards me, I stood and began to back away.

"RK, your promise…not until marriage…"

"To hell with the promise. I can't stay away from you anymore," he began to reach me quicker than I was anticipating.

I backed into the wall behind me as he continued to walk towards me. Within seconds he was directly in front of me. I closed my eyes, avoiding making eye contact.

"You can't break your prom…" he shot my head up with his finger below my chin, causing my eyes to shoot open.

"I make my own rules biwi."

"RK…" my heart raced as I realized there was no talking him out of his plans.

He had made a promise to me that our relationship would not grow until after our complete marriage. A promise he kept, until that particular day in the cabin.

"I can't keep the stupid promise anymore biwi!"

"But…try…"

"I can't, you're luring me in Madhu," he closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against mine.

"How…" I spoke passionately without thinking.

His scent always managed to free my mind of all thoughts.

"This dress…" he pulled my dress's strap over my shoulder and ran his fingers along my bare shoulder.

Butterflies formed in my stomach.

"Your hair…" he ran his fingers through my long, dark locks, "…and these lips…" he traced my lips with the tip of his finger as a shiver ran down my spine.

By this point, my eyes were closed again and my heart was racing at full speed. I couldn't control my quick breathing. He always had that effect on me. Always…

I felt him peck my lips with a teasing yet tempting softness. His breathing was slow and deep.

Then suddenly I no longer felt his warm, minty breath near my skin. I shot my eyes open and saw him backing away from me as he continued to stare at me passionately.

"But no…I have to keep my promise," he raised his hands as if surrendering before me.

I saw a smile tug at his mouth. I knew what he was doing. He was trying to pull me in…it was working. Desire crushed me. I felt my resistance start to fade away.

Without a second thought, I ran full speed into his arms. I buried my face in his chest and heard his low chuckle in my hair.

I decided to forget everything, the promise, everything.

I wanted him and he wanted me. That's all that mattered in the moment.

He pulled me away slightly by placing his arms on my shoulders.

"What about the promise?" he spoke with a smile hinting at his mouth.

"What promise?" I replied with the perfect answer.

My heart skipped a beat as the corners of his mouth tilted up. He made it so easy to feel so much…sensation, burning, and consuming.

He began to close in on me, diminishing the distance between us.

As he ran his fingers through my hair, I met his kiss with unrepentant boldness, voracity, and unruliness.

I pushed my fingers through his hair and clutched him closer. I kissed him hungrily. I wanted him and finally I was getting him.

I felt his hand slide to the small of my back. The low cut of the back of my dress gave him way to my skin. The instant his warm fingers brushed the skin at the small of my back, a chill rippled along my skin.

I began fumbling at the buttons on his shirt and then slid his shirt down off his shoulders.

He met me half way, as we kept ourselves locked in the deep kiss, he ripped himself free of his shirt and tossed it behind him.

I smiled under the kiss, which sent a shiver down his spine. I felt it as my hands ran up his bare back.

The kiss grew heavier; a moan escaped him triggering an instant moan to escape me as well.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My mouth was all over his, frenzied, as he backed us into another wall.

I saw his gaze cut to the abandoned bed to the left of us, my heart fluttered with desire.

I felt us moving towards the left and then suddenly I was thrown down onto a soft material. I didn't bother opening my eyes; I knew it was the bed.

RK kept his body weight light on top of me. He kissed me ravenously. I felt his hands reaching behind my back, searching for the non-existent zipper on my dress. My pulse stepped up.

As soon as he realized there was no use in searching, he pulled my dress down from the straps on my shoulders.

His lips left mine and began to move down my neck.

Down my chest.

Towards my breasts.

He unhooked the back of my bra and slid it off as he continued to explore my body with his lips.

The soft sensation of his lips sent ripples of excitement down my spine. A few moans here and there. He was breaking me down one kiss at a time.

He had already pulled off my entire dress and began to undo the buckle on his pants.

He quickly removed his pants as I laid waiting to have him in my arms again.

Suddenly he was back on top of me again. His dark eyes sliced into me and then connected with mine. The edge in his eyes softened.

"I don't mind trying for baby number one," he spoke lovingly as he began to greedily kiss away at my jaw.

I remember giggling and then seeing his face in front of mine again. As a huge grin lit his face, he bent his face forwards and kissed me once again. My lips parted as I relinquished myself to the kiss that engulfed me.

I wrapped myself around him, as our kiss grew more intense.

Soon enough I felt his fingers tugging at the waistband of my underpants. The time had come.

I helped him remove his boxers after he removed my underpants.

As he continued to lay kisses upon my body, I felt myself melting in places I never knew even existed.

Then his face came to meet mine again.

"This might hurt a little…I'll be gentle…" he spoke softly into my lips.

I closed my eyes as I felt a sudden delightful pain shoot up my spine. We were one.

I wanted to scream out but his lips on mine prevented me from doing so.

He pulled away from my lips slowly as he panted.

"Are you…okay…?" he asked me delicately.

As a tear rolled down my closed eyes, I nodded my head yes.

His lips met mine again and I felt him gently tugging at my lower lip with his teeth.

My hands gripped the comforters beneath us tightly. 

I then wrapped my hands around his back and tried my best not to hurt him as I clung to him throughout the pleasant pain.

A moment passed and then the pain came to a stop. I heard him let out a deep breath and lightly fall on top of me.

He rolled over me but our bodies remained entwined.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him staring at me with the most dazzling smile. I smiled back as he wiped away the tear that hung to my right eye.

We kept our arms and legs wrapped around each other and stared into each other's eyes.

He broke the silence, "I love you so much Madhu."

I smiled and replied, "I love you more."

And with that, his lips were on mine once again.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update pritt.
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hdhd

Waiting for the update pritt.

Congrats on Goldie dear! 
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrittB

<font color="#6600ff">Congrats on Goldie dear!</font>

Aww thank you so much dear.
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
W-a-i-t-i-n-g 😳
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg.. I AM SOO LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS.. :D I hope you'll update soon Pritt.. :D
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!
eagerly waiting now..!!
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow such a hawt one
Amazing work pritt
nyc os dear, plz checkout mine. Very different your passionate and my os is funny lol
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

nyc os dear, plz checkout mine. Very different your passionate and my os is funny lol

I'll check it out as soon as I update Forever Yours's last chapter! 👍🏼