Posted: 11 years ago
its hilarious๐Ÿ˜†
arshi vas vry cute
chulbul pandey ke kasam OMG ๐Ÿคฃ
anjali n shyam cam @ perfect tyming
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...!!! Khushi s goin 2 handl that jeep drivr...??
She s very bold...
Arnav cnt cntrol himself...
Lovd this update..It was so romantic...
-Shalu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Munda has totally lost it indeed! I absolutely loved this chapter. It was purely a treat to read it today and I was grinning like a Cheshire cat throughout the entire chapter. The last line by Khushi was totally unexpected and had me laughing out loud. ๐Ÿคฃ

Another thing that I love about this collaboration is the fact that I am introduced to some other wonderful writers whose work I happened to miss in the forum before. So Thumbs Up to the people who came up with this excellent idea, you guys rock.

You are a lovely writer Expelliarmus (Sorry, I do not know your actual name), this was a very entertaining and hilarious chapter. I can't believe I have not come across your work before but now that I have, I will certainly be checking out your index sometime soon. Happy New Year! :)

Edited by Shalu87 - 11 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Got here just in time! Sorry, Juhiji, just got back from vacation. #FashionablyLate ;)

I loved the update! We saw some classics, di breaking up their moment (Had to get one in there!) and Arnav stopping the car in the middle of the road, although this time he was helpless!

I LOVED the kiss! OMG! Thank you for that! I cannot believe how well you transitioned my almost kiss into a kinda kiss and then onto a full blown makeout!

And LMAO! She will handle them! I bet she will! ;)
Edited by BlueMystique - 11 years ago
-Emma.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

Banner Credit : Boyznaka

Chapter 6

"Step back, Arnavji. Chulbul Pandey ki kasam, I'll handle this!"

"No Khushi, wait I can handle th-" he began to say.  But he was cut short when he saw her taking off her earrings.

"Hold my jhumkas Arnavji, I can tell this is going to be tough business". 

To say that Arnav was baffled beyond words was a complete understatement.  This girl kept surprising him - and at a very rapid rate.  So he concluded that either he had been around very predictable people in the past, or Khushi was just crazy.

So Arnav Singh Raizada stood there holding a pair of earrings, and instead of telling her to back away, he stood there watching like a complete idiot.
 He felt'un-manly.  Yes, that was the word.  This girl was going to drive him crazy, and he could already tell.

Khushi marched on over to the two men with an air of determination, she was ready to take them on.  And she knew exactly how. She wanted to fight them; show them her martial skills. She was told that she had a sharp tongue, which would easily assist her. And to top it off, she had a white belt in karate, so it wasn't as if she didn't know how to fight. But she supposed that maybe tonight was not the best night to do so. 

"Rocky, instead of going to her, the live item number came to us!" the man exclaimed and they boomed with laughter.

"Namaste, I'm Khushi" she said. The two men suddenly stopped laughing and exchanged confused glances at one another. She had a calm stance, but Khushi Kumari Gupta was secretly scheming in her mind.
This was her time to shine, and she was ready to make her Salman Khan ji proud.

"Ladkiyon ko pareshan karne ke alava koi kam nahi hai kya?" she said with hands on her hips.

"Kya?" Rocky asked.

She tried speaking in a lower voice, maybe then they would understand that she was representing Chulbul Pandey. 

"Aapke ghar mein ma behen nahi hai kya?" she demanded.

"I have a sister'" Rocky said. "Yeah and I live with my mom!" the other man said.

"So how would you feel if some men were teasing them on the streets?" she asked.

"Erm'I would feel bad I guess" the man said.  "Yeah, me too" Rocky said.

"Look, it's not good to call someone a live item. You guys are like brothers to me, right?" she asked smiling at them.

"Brothers? We're not your brothers!" 

"Yes you are Rocky bhaiyaji! Here I'll prove it" she reached into her bag and grabbed two rakhis she had made with her beautiful gotas placed atop. She carried them around in her purse because she liked to befriend people. 
She held the rakhis out for them to see. "Can I put these on you two?" she asked sweetly. 

The men were undoubtedly bewildered, but they figured that this could probably work out in their favor.

"Now look, these are very important to me. I made them myself and they have...they have..." Khushi started to tear up. "They have gotas on them. It's very special to me, okay?"

She didn't notice the sly look Rocky had just given to his friend.

Rocky grabbed her wrist tightly. But little did they know that Khushi was no fool either, she was always a step ahead. She took the chili powder she had in her hands and threw it in both their faces, making them scream. 

Now was a good time for Arnav Singh Raizada to step in. He ran over and punched Rocky in the face, while kneeing the other in the groin. 

"Come on Arnavji, hurry!" Khushi called out as she already made her way inside and had started the jeep. He got in and they sped away leaving rocky and his poor friend struggling on the floor. 

Khushi squealed in excitement and said "Kamaal karte ho Khushi Kumari Gupta" trying to imitate her favourite character. 

"Khushi, what the hell was that?" he practically screamed. 

"That was my way of handling things! Chulbul Pandey style, you know?" she grinned at him. 

"It's not funny! And what about my car? I can't just leave it there!"

" Aren't you rich or something? Get your driver to pick it up! And it's not like that car was much use anyways, you locked all your belongings inside" she said.

"YOU locked all my belongings inside! And you could have seriously gotten hurt, those men were dangerous! I cannot believe we're here right now"

"Why, you've never seen a girl fight? Girls should be able to defend themselves like me! I get my inspiration from Salman Khan Ji if you were wondering. Maybe you could be more like him, you know if you had bigger muscles and -" she stopped seeing his glare, and kept her eyes on the road. 

Questions rambled through his head.
Why was he still here with her?
Why was he so fascinated by her? 

When he was around Khushi, he felt as though all else was forgotten. He forgot about their troublesome encounters, and he forgot about the bizarre acts she pulled. The entirety of it all left him confused. But strangely enough, instead of resenting the feeling, he was giving in. She was like a breath of fresh air into him lonesome and uptight life.

"I still can't believe what just happened. The rakhis...and then the chili powder'and now you're driving me in a jeep?" he muttered.  "Where did you even learn how to drive?" 

"I took lessons from my friend Happy ji. He's a mechanic! I used to sneak out at night and he would teach me how to drive"

"You have a friend named Happy? And you would sneak out with him at night'"

"Yes, he's such a sweet man" she smiled, her eyes distant. This caused Arnav to roll his eyes. 

"Erm Khushi..."

"Yes?"

"Where the hell did you get that chili powder from?"

"Oh that! While taking out the rakhis, I secretly took out my secret ingredient - homemade chili powder prepared by Buaji! I keep it in my bag in case of emergencies"

Arnav felt the laughter originating deep in his chest. The corners of his lips curled involuntarily. He fought back hard as his cheeks swelled momentarily with the pressure - but it was no use. His face crinkled and laughter erupted down the dark empty road where they drove.

And then she heard it. The beautiful sound coming from...Arnav's mouth? Was he...laughing?! She couldn't believe her eyes, or her ears. She just made THE Arnav Singh Raizada laugh and that too, unknowingly. It was suddenly really hard for her to concentrate on the road, as she saw Arnav's already handsome face grow even more attractive. His light brown eyes were shining in the darkness. With an appeal like his, she wondered why he wasn't some sort of male model.

She mentally smacked herself. This is Laad governor, don't be fooled Khushi! One minute he laughs, the next minute he yells. It shouldn't be affecting you!
 But she couldn't help but chuckle with him. After hearing such a delicious sound, who wouldn't? 

"What's so funny?" she asked. 

"You're...unbelievable" he said in between chuckles. 

Was it weird that she suddenly felt like she could watch him laugh forever?

"Hai Devi Maiyya, raksha karna" she chanted in her head. 

Arnav's laughter subsided and he glanced at Khushi. 

In any other case, Arnav would have at least mentally scolded himself for laughing like that, especially over something so silly. But surprisingly it felt good. 
 "You're crazy, did you know that?" he asked. 

"Yeah, my Buaji told me that a while ago" she pouted. 

Those lips were going to drive him mad.
Only god could help him now.
Did he just use the word god twice in the same day?

He needed a distraction, and he needed it now. 

"Where's your phone? I need to borrow it" he muttered. 

"It's in my purse!"

Arnav grabbed the phone and called home. Obviously, none other than his Di picked up. 

"Chotey? Where are you?! I've been worried sick! Why aren't you picking up your phone? First I see you at the restaurant, practically making out with some girl on the floor! And then to top it all off, you run away when I try and talk to you. Care to explain?" Anjali demanded.

Arnav rolled his eyes. Of course she would react like this. "Di, I'm fine. I'll be home...soon" at the rate that Khushi was driving, he really doubted he'd be home soon. "I just called to let you know that my car stopped and...I accidentally locked my keys and my phone inside" he glared at Khushi who looked away. "So tell the driver to come pick me up at'" he looked to Khushi so she could finish his sentence.

"Gomti Sadan!" she said cheerily.

"Erm...yeah, Gomti Sadan" he muttered.

"What? Why on earth are you at Gomti Sadan? Wait a minute, are you...are you with that girl? That Khushi girl?!" she asked excitedly. 

"Yes" he mumbled. 

"Tell me more! Were you guys on a date? How long have you known each other? Could you take a guess at her waist size? Or her height? Maybe I could look at a ready made wedding dress -"

"Di! Just stop, okay? It's not happening"

"Whatever you say Chotey!" Anjali sighed sadly.

And with that, Arnav slammed the phone shut. 

"Did those men hit you in the head or something?" Khushi asked. 

"No!"

"Then why are you being so rude to your sister?" she asked. 

Arnav simply glared at her again and she decided to keep quiet. Well that was the plan at least. 

"Ahhh!" Khushi screamed. 

"What?!" Arnav asked as his forehead crinkled. 

"Gotas! They're...gone! I thought I would take them back after I threw chilly powder on them. But I forgot...and now they're gone forever" 

Oh joy, Arnav thought. "Isn't it your hobby or something? Making that stuff? So what's the big deal?"

Khushi narrowed her eyes at him, how dare he call her gotas stuff? "Actually I've been thinking about it since you asked during dinner, and I decided that I'm actually going to design clothes with gotas. So I guess it'll be okay...I'll move on from the loss"

"So...you actually plan on designing?" his lips quirked upwards.

"Yes! I think I'll sell some of my clothes around the neighbourhood or something" she muttered. 

"Huh. Well I think you should start at Sheesh Mahal. You'll probably get some deals there" 

"Sheesh Mahal!? As in the mansion? Hai Devi Maiyya, are you crazy?"

She had recently read about the mansion somewhere, but couldn't remember where. Didn't someone reputable live there?

"Just try it out. Be there tomorrow by 10. Trust me" he said. 

And for some odd reason, despite only knowing him for less than two days, she felt like she could trust him. 

"Okay" she muttered. She made a right turn into Gomti Sadan and parked. 

"This is where you live?" Arnav looked around strangely. 

"Ahaan. Don't you like it?" she asked. 

Arnav decided to ignore the last question. "You get off. My driver will be here to pick me up soon. In the mean time, I'll figure out what to do with this jeep..." he said. 

"Oh, OK"

Why did she feel disappointed that the night was over?

"Well thanks for tonight! Although you're a Laad governor, I enjoyed it. Especially since I got to beat up the bad guys. Like they do in those films and those novels too, you know?" she asked. 

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Sure...anyways, you'll come tomorrow right?" he asked, ignoring the voice inside his head that was mocking him for being slightly excited.  

"To Sheesh Mahal? I guess so!" she shrugged.

"Good. You should get going" she nodded and approached him slowly.  She then managed to do something that once again, astonished him.  She left a soft kiss on his cheek.

And in the moment, he wanted to pull her back and kiss her again. Yet he was rooted to the floor after her bold move.

No girl had ever left Arnav Singh Raizada at a loss of words. 

There really was a first time for everything. 

She looked back at him once more, and they both stood there mesmerized by one another.

He watched as the wisps of wet hair framed her fair face. Her sari had slightly dried from the rain, but it still clung to her skin, outlining her body. He couldn't detach his eyes from her hazel orbs. A sudden gust of wind blew past them, making her long black silky hair float around. 

Yes, he was definitely being punished. 
What was this thing going on between them?

Khushi stared, suddenly not even bothered about the anxiety or shyness towards him. They were having a moment.  Well at least that's what it would be called if they were in a Bollywood movie or even an Indian soap of some sort.  She could almost hear a romantic tune in the background'

She finally turned around, sighed and entered her suddenly not-so-exciting home. 

"Sanka Devi!!! There you are! Why are you so late'and wet?" Buaji demanded. 

"Oh ho Buaji! It was a party. Nowadays, parties last until quite late at night! And it's raining outside...well it was"

"I don't care. You are late. No jalebis for a month!" Buaji scolded her.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry! But I have good news! I'm going to sell some of my designs around.  You know, make some money. I...err...I'm going to Sheesh Mahal tomorrow to show the family there"

"Heeinn? Sheesh Mahal? Do you even know how rich those people are?" she exclaimed. "Why would they want to see your designs?"

It was quite fishy...why did Arnav want her to go there? Was he tricking her? No, he may be a Laad Governor, but the look that he had in his eyes gave her reassurance.

"I don't know Buaji, I got an offer and I'll be going there at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning! And why wouldn't they like my designs? I've already tried gotas on swimsuits for the Miss India contest, but I'm thinking about doing something different. You know...more modern wear. Maybe even accessories? Or men's wear! So...I still get jalebis right?" Buaji narrowed her eyes at Khushi, and was about to say something before being cut off by Khushi.

"Now I'm quite tired, I'll be going to bed!" she hugged Buaji tightly ignoring how her aunt was trying to squirm free.

She entered her room and called out for her sister. "Jijiii!"

Payal made her way out of the bathroom rubbing a towel over her wet hair. "Khushi? Why are you so late!? And you're all wet!"

"Well what do you expect when you go out with a man like Arnav Singh Raizada" she muttered under her breath. 

"Huh?"

"Nothing, it was raining outside jiji. That's why"

"Oh OK...so how was your date?" she asked cheerily. 

"It was interesting I guess"

"Did he...you know...kiss you? Like in the movies where the guy drops you off, and he kisses you by the door?" 

He didn't do that! In fact, she was the one who had kissed him before leaving! What kind of date was he?

"No, he didn't jiji!" 

"He didn't kiss you at all?"

"Well OK, yes he did. But not in front of the door! The first time it was while we were on the floor! And then his sister saw..." she whispered to herself. 

"What?"

"Long story jiji. Forget all that stuff! Guess what, I'm going to show my designs around and sell them!"

"Wow Khushi, that's great" smiled her sister. "But where will you start?"

"Sheesh Mahal" Khushi said nonchalantly.

Payal dropped the towel she had in her hands. 

Sheesh Mahal? That was where...Akaash stayed. Her Akaashji. She had fallen in love with Akaash ever since she laid eyes on him. But unfortunately, he had yet to notice her. Maybe she could go with Khushi? Get a glimpse of him...?

"Khushi, can I come with you?" Payal asked.

"Uhh sure jiji...but why?"

"No, it's just that...I've heard so much about the mansion. I've always wanted to see it" she lied. 

"Ok sure. I'm going to bed now, goodnight jiji!"

A familiar laughing face flashed in her mind one last time, as she drifted into a deep slumber.

Morning rose with Khushi and Payal getting ready in a rush. They left the house with a yelling Buaji, and hopped on an auto. 

As they reached the palace like gates of Sheesh Mahal, they looked around as if they had entered a sort of paradise. 

Khushi rang the doorbell and her mouth formed that perfect "O" at the sight unfolded before her eyes. 

"Aap?" Khushi was shocked to find him here. 

Arnav held the door open and smirked seeing her all flustered. 

But instead of greeting him, she practically pushed him aside and headed over to his cousin who stood behind him. 

"Khushi ji?! You're here?" NK exclaimed. 

"Nanhe ji? It's so good to see you!"

Next : CHAPTER 7

Note : Thank you all for reading, I really hope you enjoyed it! I have never written anything comedic in my life, so I will be grateful if this has at least put a smile on your face at some point. Also, thanks to all the authors before me, and especially Juhi and Anissa! Really hope this met your expectations :)

Edited by -Emma.K- - 11 years ago
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res for my comment for chapter 6 ๐Ÿ˜›

(yay I'm first for the first time!)
--------------------------
Emma Emma Emma... you put a big smile on my face. See-------> ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Okay So Khushi is awesome. Period. I've never seen a more badass woman in my life. She's clever, she's calculative, smart, and can fight the bag guys by herself, all of this while being extremely cute. 

Talent hai, boss, talent!

And Arnav...he's such a lost case. She intrigues him. It's obviously. And he just can't help it when he's around her. I absolutely how he's so similar, and yet so different from how he is in the show.

And omg! Khushi already knows NK? ab ayega mazzaa!  Jealous Arnav! *rubs hands in glee*

Dear Emma, you did a wonderful job ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by blahblah16 - 11 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
reserved

I know I still have to read Ch 4& 5! I was away for new years...so didn't do much of anything for the past few days.

Will finish reading tonight!!

YAY!!! Emma you're posting.๐Ÿ˜ณ
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Res for Emma's KKG!

Edit:

Have I told you how much I love this Khushi?
And you did succeed in putting a smile on my face, several times!

The things I loved:

-ASR holding Jhumkas?! LOL!
-Khushi knows karate and driving? That's my girl!
-The gota-waala rakhi brought back memories of Maxine's gota-waala bikinis..
-A kiss on the cheek, and Rabba Ve!
-So, Payal pursues Akash, not the other way around? Me likey!
-Sheesh Mahal is finally here, and so is NK.

Great job, Emma!

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

And now I'm bursting with curiosity to know how NK and Khushi know each other.
MsIPKKNDmanic, I can't wait to find out!
Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago