The Pillow Removal - An (Extremely Short) OS

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone, so this OS is based on the precap and was requested by shanaya123.
Sorry for it being super short! I'm actually currently writing three other OSs (which I'm sure you'll all like - two are being submitted for the contest though).

Anyways, I hope you all like this (even though it's extremely short).

The Pillow Removal

"He's fine!" RK spoke, reassuring Padmini, "I had to lie so that..."

Within the next second, Padmini's hand had crossed RK's face. A slap.

Madhu looked towards the two in shock and tears. She didn't know who to side with. Her mother who refused to accept her love for Malik, or her husband who though meant well, ended up lying about Malik's accident.

RK turned back to face his mother-in-law with a look full of slight anger. Malik watched frustrated as the scene unfolded.

"You didn't think once about what I'd go through if Malik met an accident?! What were you thinking RK?!" Padmini demanded an answer.

"I was thinking...that your love and concern for Malik would show. I was thinking...that you'd look like THIS," RK gestured towards his frantic mother-in-law, "...and you'd realize yourself that you and Malik are meant to be," and with that, RK turned around and stormed away to his car.

Madhu looked at RK who was walking away and then towards her mother and Malik. She noticed the upset and shocked expression on her parents and then she ran towards RK as tears flowed down from her eyes.

----

RK stormed into his room and threw his jacket on the bed. He paced back and forth as Madhu stood staring.

"Why don't they see how much they love each other?! WHY! Why are they making this so difficult? All they have to do is get married. THAT'S ALL," RK spoke as he paced.

Madhu walked up to RK and grabbed a hold of his hand; his pacing came to a stop.

"RK...they never thought about it before, the thought is new to them. I'm sure they'll understand soon enough. I saw the love and concern in Ma's eyes RK, you awoke it within her."

"But they still don't understand!"

"RK...the way you tried to make them understand...it wasn't rig..."

RK removed his hand from Madhu's and walked towards the washroom to change for the night.

----

Madhu lay in bed staring at the roof, lost in thought.

RK turned his gaze towards his wife and watched, as she got lost in her own thoughts.

He admired her for a second and then let out a slight sigh, and with that, Madhu's eyes locked with his.

They remained in their eye lock for a moment and then Madhu noticed RK move.

She watched as he removed the top two pillows from their pillow wall. As she wondered what he was doing, RK stretched his arm towards her and laid his hand beside her face.

Madhu looked at his hand and then at him, she knew he had meant well with his actions earlier.

As she kept her eyes on him, she placed her head upon his palm and grabbed a hold of his wrist.

She laid her free hand on the remaining pillow wall. RK turned his body completely to the right to face her. He placed his free hand in hers and gently squeezed her hand to silently reassure her once again that she can trust him.

Madhu shot him her lovely smile, which caused an automatic smile to cross his face. They closed their eyes and drifted into a deep sleep, hand in hand.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😳
beautifully written..Edited by NIDIZ - 11 years ago
rita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was actually w8in fr ur OS aftr precap,,,,,,,,,,thx
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cool ,i loved it 😎
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nice OS Pritt 😛 .
pritt amazing os. i want to req plz firstly let me post os requested by crazyarmy, then u post it, bcoz if u firstly post, my os will look like dumb lol. plz
Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
After every episode,  i am waiting for your OS))) Awesime OS!!! thank you!!! 
-Pritt- thumbnail
Thanks so much everyone! 
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

pritt amazing os. i want to req plz firstly let me post os requested by crazyarmy, then u post it, bcoz if u firstly post, my os will look like dumb lol. plz

Aww yours won't look dumb Deepak! But sure, if that's what you'd like, I'll wait! Let me know when you post yours 👍🏼
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely OS Pritt di.Beautifully written. 😊
Waiting for tommorow's episode more eagerly now. 😆