Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha
@Indi
lovely take. i highlighted the parts that i really really liked. and in bold red underline, abs agree it's his emotions that are making him go nuts wanting to beat her. he is nowhere near understanding that at all at thsi point. you mention about babuji exposing shyam and how that moment never came. i waited in vain for asr to connect all the dots and tell her in the end, that he'd felt her doing things to his heart right from the very first time they met. it was love taking shape from the word go. there was a bit of that in his engaging chat with nk much later where he recalls there moments together, but so so much more the writers could have done with it.Thnx Indi.but there are so many occasions I felt like screaming because of unsatisfaction of the delivery and completion of certain things which still make me unrest.LIke contract marriage,Anjali's lies,Khushi sold her bangles for the plants etcYour analysis for 19 and 20 just finished reading it.Standing ovation for that.Your Quotes and comparison needs no words really you are too good.I agreed with Katlyn why don't you try writing FFs and I am sure they will be worth reading.






I'm waiting for episode 27 to be honest. 😃

Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
436