Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mayandrah
Shahzur... neiii
why do we have totally and completely different choices in BB alwaysðŸ˜
Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor
Okay now let me start my rant about Niketan. I have so far been neutral about him. I think he is a smart guy and not ill-mannered.
Now today, the only good thing about his becoming captain for me was that Rajeev doesn't get to become captain. So technically, I would have been okay with anyone besides Rajeev becoming captain.
As for Niketan, I completely agree with you that he was being too overconfident. He needs to shut up about Imam and stop insulting him.
What does he think of himself? Who is he to decide that Imam or anyone else isn't good enough to win? So apparently he is good enough to win and he will give BB a good name? He thinks he's such a high class person.
And let's talk about contradicting yourself. Just recently he was talking about going to "sophisticated parties" and inviting people of "high genres". Then today he was talking about how he has faced so many financial troubles and how he has been driving the same car for 7 years. One day he's talking so highly of himself and the next day he's making himself look like a victim. And how is driving the same car for 7 years a financial trouble?! YOU STILL HAVE A CAR. A financial trouble in my opinion would be to NOT have a car.
Anyway, I'm just glad Rajeev isn't the captain. However, I hope Niketan doesn't win. I will admit that he is an intelligent person but that's it. To me, he has not provided much entertainment, seems lazy, and manipulative.
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--
Was he wearing his VERSACE jacket that time ? --------becoz every time he wears those VERSACE jackets ---his personality changes -----and he sounds like a distant cousin of Kashif --@