Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaju

Shaam se raat hua update kahan hai??

sam equestion frm me 2 !
j_krish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really nice os. eagerly waiting for your update. pl pm me when you update .
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
update leke agayi mei.. koun koun intezaar kar rha hai πŸ˜Ž
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tera testimonial mereko nhi dikha...
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Are All Marriages Made In Heaven.. ?

Part Two

* ignore typos and errors! didnt proof read. sorry! :) *

Silence prevailed everywhere around her as she found herself sitting alone in the church. Coming back to Australia was such a pain in her ass. She cursed herself for watching all those daily soaps and movies where the male protagonists would come running to stop his love from going out of his life! hell!!! Rey didn't even try to call her once every since the parted. Was it only her or was he also missing her ? she thought.

"kria.. im surprised to see you here" father asked her. she looked up smiling. "good morning father." She greeted him. they walked together towards the garden.

"I remember you telling me that you wouldn't come back as u were planning to settle in india.." father stated as a matter of fact. Kria nodded yes with the glint of pain in her eyes. "I also assume you got married.." he pursed further. Kria felt herself disturbed again. The reason behind coming back to Australia was that she wanted get over him. but what was she doing ? with every second she is only missing him more!! "and divorced too.." father stared at her shockingly. He twitched his nose "why do u marry in first place if u wanna get divorced within an year of marriage life huh ?" kria sighed sadly.

"help me!!" she shrieked bringing him by surprise. "no matter how much I keep myself, how much I try to distract myself he keeps coming to myself. Worst thing I have realized I love him! what'd I do father ?" she cribbed after narrating him the whole story. He was angry at her.

"I cant believe u just agreed for deal ? life isn't a deal dear.. how can u spoil your life for just a deal ?? I know here in western countries this is common but you are an india.. your tradition culture is different, I have always seen you follow your culture dedicationaly, then how can u get into such a blunder ?" she looked at him apologetically.

He sighed not able to see his daughter like girl kria in a sad face. She was 15 when she came to Sydney with her orphan Sister [a nun]. She came here and was independent enough in teenage to work and study as well. living in one of the small apartment near the church she was alone enough to stand by herself. Even in her 16's she lone handedly managed all her chores. She would spend half of her night in church and rest half with her 6year Nancy and 8year Christina roomates, who were also orphans. Going to business school working in a mall and then getting into a very good job, she has shown Impossible as I-Am-Possible. Father has known kria for like 8 years now, she came up in front of his eyes, from her teenage to her mid 20's, she never did a thing without letting him know. She considered him to be her own dad! After that she went to india and settled there. she never had a slightest clue that she would end up back in Sydney.

"Okay do one thing.. spend time with those orphan kids for sometime.. im sure u will feel better.."

She chirped "can I go and meet all of them ??" she asked glancing at one of the building infront of the church, children were playing around in the garden. "yes they are all yours.. go have fun.." he patted her head.

Kria ran like a 5 year old and started playing with little kids. Laughing jumping chasing around, she was having a time of her life. father looked at the childish kria and smiled. Just then a servant came over whispering "father he has arrived.." father's smile was now broad as he nodded at the servant, he went towards the corridors of the church to greet the person who had just arrived.

"hello Mr.Reyaansh.." father greeted him. Rey turned around seeing the father.

"hello father. Nice meeting you.." Rey said with a smile. "You too son.. come with me.." father took him towards the other side of the church..

Kria laughed her heart out. she was never this happy. biding bye to kids had already brought tears in her eyes, but she let it go as of now she felt light hearted. As she moved towards the opposite side of the church were lake was there she felt something irresistible around her. she turned around but no one was at sight. She siged and sat in the bank of the lake.

"missing me ?" she heard the voice behind. She jerked and stood up. When she faced him she felt the ground would tear apart and swallow her hard. She wasn't dreaming was she ? he was standing infront her ?! shit no this not possible. She is definetly dreaming. Unknowingly she pinched herself and winced as she felt the pain. When she looked up he stood chuckling at her tactic.

"rey!! aap yahan ??" kria said disbelieving. He moved close to her. "kyu ? nahi aa sakta ??" he asked looking straight at her eyes. her voice was stuck in her throat, her breath was held tight, her heart was jumping high, her knees went numb. He touched her cheeks and moved closer standing an inch away from her. "temme na baatcutter.. missing me ?" his eyes was read how genuinely he wanted an answer. He cautiously looked her expressions trying to read what he wanted to read.

She nodded no, and his expressions slumped low. She placed her hand on his, when he was about to let his hand fall down from her cheeks.. "bahut miss kia.." she said tears brimming in her eyes. he smiled as his own eyes welled up too, he cupped both her face kissing her forehead "toh kyu chali gayi ?" he asked her, their foreheads touched as they both sniffed. "jaane kyu dia..?" she retorted.

"rukh jaati na.." he said caressing her cheeks with his own.. "rok dete na.." she said still sniffing. Finally he gave in as he took her into a tight hug. Kria cried silently but clinged onto him as her life was in his arms.

"I missed u kria.." he said.. "I missed u too.." she said.

She stirred in her sleep as she heard the phone ring. Rey groaned loudly. Slowly placing kria's head on the pillow rey turned to get the phone.. "hello.." he said in a stern tone. The caller giggled. "meine disturb toh nahi ki na ??" anitha asked him. rey's groggy eyes opened wide "MOM!! Aap ?" kria also wake up hearing his horrified voice.. "aap chilla kyu rahe hai ??" kria asked opening her eyes. rey said nothing and continued to talk "haan haan MOM yeah temme.."

"kya temme.. mei bas yeah yaad dilane ke liye phone kia.. aapki second honeymoon katam karke jaldi wapas aao!! Ansh ko mujse samabala nhi jaa rhe.. tum dono ki tarah bahut zyada zidd karne laga hai.." rey pouted "kya mom! Wo toh abhi 5 saal ka hai.. ab zidd nahi karega toh kab karega.." rey said lazily. Kria snapped from her place hitting rey's chest she grabbed the phone "mom kya kaha ? ansh zidd kar rha hai .. aap abhi usse phone do.. mei baat karti hoon usse.. aise kaise tang karta hai aapko.." anitha tried to speak saying.. "lekin.. beta listen.." but kria went on ranting how she would teach ansh a lesson, how much ansh is spoilt because of Rey and Anitha, she went on saying that they have been pampering him a lot.. when rey couldn't hear it anymore, he pulled the phone from her "mom isse pehle yeh Jhansi ki rani ban jaaye, im keeping the phone.. talk to u later.. love u .. and tell ansh papa and mamma loves him too okay.." rey6 disconnected the call while kria tried to retort. He crushed his body upon her and holding his palm over her mouth. When her eyes opened wide and her body stiffened he smiled. As he left his palm go off her mouth she opened her mouth to say something, but before she could complete he took her lips in his. First nibbling on her lower lips and then slowly savouring her essence.. she closed her eyes pulling him closer. As she parted her lips, his tongue took charge to enter her mouth and explore her even more. They weren't kissing for the first time, but every time they kissed they felt as if it was first time and they craved for more of each other.

As they departed. "baatcutter I love u.." he said kissing her forehead.. she blushed and said "love u too rey.." as he nibbled near her ears, his hand slowly brushed the blanket away from her body exposing her curves. Kria shut her eyes close. The phone rang again making rey groan again!

He ignored the phone and continued to place sweet kisses and bites on her shoulders and her cleavage, but kria pushed him and with a stern face asked him to receive. He received his phone "Sir Your breakfast is ready.." the manager of their suit told him in American accent. Rey groaned "breakfast hi toh kar raha tha.. saale gore tune phone karke mood ki band bajadi.." rey growled. "excusme sir ?? what mood ??" rey said in his mind "man toh karta hai tuje English mei hi gaali doon lein.." kria answered the phone taking it from his hands "don't mind him.. we are coming down in few minutes thanku.." she she kept the phone she ran out of the bed leaving rey pout to himself.

Second honeymoon. She couldn't believe it in first place that they are actually living together happily. she was more than surprised to know rey actually liked her when he first saw her. but then before he could express his words he saw her slapping a guy who randomly came to her proposing love at first sight. So he kept himself away from her, he was quite cautious in her presence not wanting to show he was actually smitten by her. his heart jumped high when his mom asked him to marry her. but she hadn't given her decision yet made him feel sad. He also overheard her convo with her friend regarding rey saying that she didn't know him well, he isn't the way she imagined her husband and she wanted a love marriage. But knowing his mom's condition he didn't have a choice but ask kria for deal than a marriage. Every time he tried doing something romantic for kria, he feared that she would take him in another way, that's y he maintained distance even though by then kria had managed to grab whole of his heart by being his best friend. Kria kept saying he was her best friend, so he dropped the idea of she loving him. till the end he believed she didn't love him. but something else happened at court. When kria left him alone in the court a 10 year old came towards him with a rose saying "that lady in white salwar gave me back my parents.. see they aren't getting divorced.. u know she is a sweetheart. .. don't let her go.. tc of her… and haan give this rose to her and tell her thanku from my side.." her parents came to get her by then telling rey, "u know I can see in her eyes.. she probably loves u a  lot.. and u love her its soo evident in ur eyes.. all the best for ur furture.. im sure u both didn't get divorced.. never be! Okay ?" saying that the lady left with her child and her husband happily smiling. Rey was dumbfounded. That's when he had started realing how deeply he was in love with her. after knowing that she left to Australia he was sure she loved him. because the only weakness other than being baatcutter was that she often ran away from the things which she cant accept.

When he met her in Sydney he could clearey read in her eyes how much she longed for him, even the father had told him her cries and how she wanted to get over with him. he had posseively told her when they were back home that "no matter how much u try.. u can never get over me.. Mrs Singhania.." they got married again with all rituals.. and now leading a happy life with their  5 year old Ansh and their mom Anitha..

Sometimes all marriages aren't made in heaven, may be.. but what matters is not heaven or hell, how you bring up your life with your partner.. what if the marriages aren't made in heaven, sometimes the two will be just made for each other.. !! When that's the case, they have to meet, have to fall in love now or later.. they will !!

so thats the END OF THE OS πŸ˜³

how was it ? like it ? love it ? suggestions ? πŸ˜›

ur welcomed! please Read, Like and Review!! love to read from u..πŸ€—

with love regards

nams... πŸ˜›

-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res...yay
unres

me 1st me 1st...

Awesomeee awesomeee awesomee ending nams

me super likey

loved the confession in sydney...

Too sweet

hehe i loved rey-manager convo...
"gore...breakfast hi toh kar raha tha"

rofl...i was literally rofling reading that

2nd honeymoon...oh oye...wowww

hehe...i am ansh would be super cute...like their parents..

thanx for such a amazing os dearEdited by --Kinjal-- - 11 years ago
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

suprb ending namsπŸ‘πŸ‘

i m loving it,,,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kuhu_Arsha - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...

it was beautiful...