Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I do not agree with u! Standing up for ur team is misbehaving then ...God knows!
palpal88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

Aman hit songs 🤣

lol

lol

hehe

🤣  🤣

in Hooka Bar,  we hear Himesh and Vineet more than Aman gee 🤣 himesh is singing over Aman 🤣

and in PO PO is clearly Vikas Bhalla Song..  Aman is like background singer 🤣

and go go govinda..its an ok song.. nothing extraordinary.. there is a saying : " every dog has its day 🤣 "

himesh is giving aman songs just to cover his sur kshetra insults. 😆

i think pakistan's insult got covered after nabeel won,after such abusive behaviour from AA and Sarah Raza Khan...😆😆...But its a truth that now indians have started to dislike AA after seeing his bad behaviour on television...indian used to love AA...so i think its pakis loss not indians...and atleast Aman got chance to sing...lets c how many songs nabeel will get to sing😆😆😆
palpal88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: palpal88

i think pakistan's insult got covered after nabeel won,after such abusive behaviour from AA and Sarah Raza Khan...😆😆...But its a truth that now indians have started to dislike AA after seeing his bad behaviour on television...indian used to love AA...so i think its pakis loss not indians...and atleast Aman got chance to sing...lets c how many songs nabeel will get to sing😆😆😆

and yeah "every dog has its day" just like Nabeel had his day on grande finale😆😆😆