Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anu rulz

sachi really crosses the limits to be idiotic and mannerless in every episode..hats off to her for setting new records every episode...

yeah she is setting records of dumbness and uncivilized behavior in  every episode ..must call  Guinness people ðŸ˜†
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khusi.

Feels good to be back and a lot happened in the last 10 days. Mehendi and Srushti thanks a lot for backing me with the updates.

Sachi is just in the wrong friend circle. She should join the Aunty group. They think so a like and Sachi will feel at home with them. Her friends seem much more sensible than her. 

Liked the way A talked to Sachi's friends. I hope A's hairstyle can be changed to the way it is right now. It looks a lot better on her.

I wish the CVs could have made Iravati's character a little stronger than it is right now. She has no control over her daughter at all.

Glad to see the Singhs in the precap. A whole episode without them did not feel like I was watching Balika Vadhu.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Choti maa would have handled the big mouth lady better. This is what happens when you invite altho falthoo distant relations to weddings. Invite only relatives who are close and tell them the whole truth so that they can decide if they want to attend the wedding. That woman has no etiquette. Even old fashioned people will not air their unwanted opinion so openly when they are guests. She could have just left the place quietly after khana if she did not like the dulhan.where is the necessity to make a noise.? After all she is a guest and act like one.
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
coz of sanchi only all this tamasa...😡

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: andv

Thanks for the update Khusi.

Feels good to be back and a lot happened in the last 10 days. Mehendi and Srushti thanks a lot for backing me with the updates.

Sachi is just in the wrong friend circle. She should join the Aunty group. They think so a like and Sachi will feel at home with them. Her friends seem much more sensible than her. 

Liked the way A talked to Sachi's friends. I hope A's hairstyle can be changed to the way it is right now. It looks a lot better on her.

I wish the CVs could have made Iravati's character a little stronger than it is right now. She has no control over her daughter at all.

Glad to see the Singhs in the precap. A whole episode without them did not feel like I was watching Balika Vadhu.

Hahaha - So well said (parts highlighted in bold)
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jan50

Thanks for the update. Choti maa would have handled the big mouth lady better. This is what happens when you invite altho falthoo distant relations to weddings. Invite only relatives who are close and tell them the whole truth so that they can decide if they want to attend the wedding. That woman has no etiquette. Even old fashioned people will not air their unwanted opinion so openly when they are guests. She could have just left the place quietly after khana if she did not like the dulhan.where is the necessity to make a noise.? After all she is a guest and act like one.

I agree, the old lady need not give lectures to Ira in her own house. It was a bit awkward, but guess CVs had to bring out this kind of thought process of older women, and stick to the theme as well.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ankita I agree..

I was craving for the singhs.. without them the whole BV didn;t seem like we were wathcing BV

Ankh taras gaye the :)

I am love Singhs specially Sumi and DS :)