Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting.Like it very much.You want us to send our reviews as a pm? Don't need to post here...
Arnav and Anju both are possessive. He can't bear Khushi's pain. Very nice.Thanks for pm
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
such a sweet n happy family!!!!!!!!!! 
beautiful!!!!!!!!
Edited by shutter - 11 years ago
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice thanks for the pm
Mithikush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So cute update

Perfect family
Plsss pm me😊
Amanda.Lim thumbnail
Aww.. Such a cute family..
Continue soon.. :D
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@sruthi1921: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting.Update soon...
..Sruthi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

change anjana name into arshi

Enjoy the part 2 of my ff.  I hope you like this ff.  This part is also dedicated to the people who protest in the whole country.  Give your full support for women's right.

A: Ya I have kissed you more Anju.

An: haan.  Tell her that.

K: OK.  So I think you two have to sleep here.  I will sleep in anju's room hereafter.

A: What.

An: Ok.  I don't have any problem.  But we will shift to my room as there is my Barbie's. dolls

A: Anju You Know right I will not sleep without ma.

An: papa why are you scared so much  I have a ganapathi papa idol so ghost will not come near me.

A: ufff.

K: your father is afraid of ghost .  wow He is living with a ghost named anju.

An: Oh really.

She picks up a pillow ans hits khushi she also does the same.  Finally they end up in hitting Arnav.  Arnav also joins their fight.  Finally Anjana goes to her room.

Arnav hugs khushi and leans on the headrest.  Khushi too snuggles to arnav.

A: Are you jealous of  in sharing me with anju.

K: Haan.

A: Pagal .  she is your daughter.

K: so.  You are my husband. 

A: Khushi try to understand.

K: Ok leave this topic.  Tomorrow pls come soon as I have to go to GH.

A: OK.  Good night.

In the morning

Everyone were seated for their breakfast.  Anjana was sitting near to Arnav .  Khuhsi entered and was fuming too see anjana sitting near Arnav.  Arnav was smiling at her jealousy.

Anjana asked for a Barbie to Arnav in the evening.  He too nodded .

In the evening.

Khushi was waiting for Arnav  but he din't turn up neither he took her calls.  His made her get irritated.  It was 8 O'clock .

Arnav entered with barbie dolls .  Anju ran and took the doll from his hand and hugged him.

An: thankyou papa.

A:No problem.

Arnav was shocked to see khushi fully dressed .  Then it only it striked for him that he forgot that he have to take her to GH.  And he took hid phone and saw there were 16 missed calls.

A: Khushi I had an Improtant meeting so can't take you there and sorry for not taking up your calls.

K: Its ok.  Meeting is important and Barbie dolls bi.

A: Khushi . 

K: Leave it. Anju ate .  You too eat.  HP will serve you.

A: You.

K; I don't have the mood to eat.

A: Paar...

Saying this she slammed into the room .  She quickly turned into her night robe.  Anju was sitting on her bed and doing her homework.    Arnav entered the room and sat on the recliner and was admiring her wife combing hair. 

An: Ma I finished my homework can I go to my room.

K: Where are you escaping. Finish your milk and go.

An: caught.

K: Finish it.

A: Drink it. And run to your room.

She drank her her milk and ran to her room.  Arnav neared Khushi and hugged her from the back .  He apologized to her for his actions.  But for the first time she ignored him and said that she has some work in kithchen and left. 

After some time as khushi dind't turn up and he went to check .  She was sitting on the stairs and crying hugging her kneels.  Arnav was feeling how much she was hurt.   After the arrival of Anju he din't take proper care of her.

He went near her and cluthed her hands and wiped her tears. 

A: Sorry.  Khushi.

K: please, do you know what it is today for me.  The same day which before you wanted to be so special for you.  you don't wanted anyone to scrub your mood.

A: what.

K: Its my mom and dad's death anniversary.

Hearing this tears welled up in Arnav 's eyes.  He hugged tightly her.

A: Sorry khushi mujhe pata nai.

K: You have time for your beti.  But apki patni ke liye nai.

A: she asked for a doll as a papa I have to get it. 

K: I too asked for something.  You know when I was little my papa used do a lot for my mom.  He used to daily get  red flowers for her at anytime when he gets home from office. 

A; Khushi.

K: You after coming of anju I feel like I am isolated  and  when my mom and dad felt me I felt like I am just a girl who has nothing and the samething I feel now..  And I know some of your past but do you know about my  parents name or anything else.  Do you know what is your wife's qualifications.  You don't know anything about me .   Even you don't care to ask about it.

A: I thought It would hurt you.

K: But always sharing things will reduce our pain.  From my childhood I don't share anything with anyone.  But after my parents death I wanted to share but no one was there to share my pain.  I don't like kids because as they become like me when they lose their parents.

A: Khushi I am sorry.

K: Once upon a time You don't like to say sorry.  But know You frequently ask sorry.  Everything is because you learnt to share your pain.

Precap: Past.

Don't bash for this .  I would like to close the loop of Khushi's past.

Pls do comment and like.

Buddy me for pms.

Edited by ..SRUTHI1921.. - 11 years ago
jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i am first to comment you😊
i really this ff, very interesting...
i loved Arhi & anjana bonding... really awesome
thanks 4 pm...
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Lord!!! This Khushi is hilarious!!! I mean she is jealous of her own daughter being with her huband!!! So very like our Khushi...
BTW nice update... :)