VIRMAN 15+ OS : ANOTHER YEAR OF LOVE

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

PS : WARNING CONTAIN SOME ADULT CONTENT... 15 + ONLY

blue glitter rose flower
blue glitter rose flower

manvi : virat what is taking you so long...???
virat : lemme get ready mannu...
manvi : dont call me mannu... only di can call me that...
virat : chill mrs. virat vadera...
manvi : that sounds like heaven... i really love you...
virat immediately turned around and pulled manvi towards him...
virat : so someone's in a romantc mood...
manvi : no someone has learnt to be expressive... when you were behind the bars, i realised something virat... i realised that its important to express your feelings, your love to the person you love... i regretted why i never told you how much i love you... why i never told you how special you are... why i am never told you that i can live without air but not without you... i feared what if i lose you forever... i was scared what if i never get a chance to see you, touch you, feel you, love you or for that matter tell you how much i love you...
virat : hey... i am always there with you... and will always be... and meri ded futiya i know how much you love me... i dont need you to say it... i can fell it... infact i always see that undying love in your eyes... i love you too...
manvi : please dont leave me ever... i would die virat...
virat (wiping her tears) : i would never let anything happen to you mrs. manvi virat singh vadera... now stop crying baby... your make up will get spoiled and you alreday wasted two hours on it... lets go down... party is gonna start any moment...
manvi : hmm... i will just go and meet di...
virat : manvi... stop being a fevicol yaar... give bhai bhabhi some space... after the court case, they didnt got time...
manvi : you are right partner... waise i am very happy that everything is ok now... and that jaiswal... i hope he rots in jail for his all life... he is the reason behind everything...
virat : lets not talk about it... i just pray for karan to rest in peace... he was nothing but a puppet for jaiswal and he just played with him...
manvi : hmm... now that you are ready lets proceed meri didi ke devar...
virat : lets go meri bhabhi ki behna... 

manvi and virat go down and see that the guests have started to arrive. Manvi was attending them when she saw her rishikesh family arrive. Manvi was so happy seeing them. She hugged all of them and started teasing daboo.
Beeji : manvi beta tu kaisi hai?
Manvi : main bilkul theek hu beeji!
Beeji taps her cheek and all go inside.
Later after sometime manvi finds out the fact that jeevika and viren are not yet down so she goes to virat.
Manvi : virat yeh di aur jeeju dint come down yet...??
Virat : ya even i was wondering!
Manvi : come lets and go and call them before they bua or dadaji gets angry.
They both go up and without knocking enter virika's room where they find them both about to kiss...
Manvi : ahem ahem...
Both of them came out of their trance and look here and there..
Manvi : dee what is this...??? A party is going on downstairs and you both are here romancing...!!!!
Jeevika : no mannu actually virenji's shirt's button came out and i was just fixing it...
Virat : arrey manvi i can explain...!!! Bhai and bhabhi na want to have christmas gifts but santa claus wont gift them because they are adults but if they work hard and have their kid then santa will gift him na thats why...!!!!
Manvi : oh... okay i see...
Viren : chup karo you two...!!! Stop your over imagination and come...
And they all go down...
as they all came down the stairs, the lights were switched ff and spotlight was on both the couples...
dadaji : they are the four gems of vadera family... i am proud of you all... you all faced the circumstances bravely and came out with flying colours... viren and virat you both have made me a proud grandfather... viren congratulations beta... i am very proud of you... you are one of the best lawyers i have seen in all my life...  150 cases in a career of 3 years and you have won all of them... now coming to my rockstar, the singing sensation, virat... you have always made me feel proud son... and what you just did was just commendable... its very difficult to risk your whole life in order to save the life of someone else... even if its your own sister-in-law or for that matter even your real brother... manvi and jeevika are the best duaghter-in-law any family can ever get. and i am lucky that i have these two angels as a part of my family... god bless you all... "
by this time virman and virka were in tears. the went to dadji and hugged him.
dadaji : ladies and gentlemen please enjoy the party...
in the middle of the party, virika came in the center and made an announcement...
viren : may i have your attention ladies and gentleman... i really want to thank everybody for gracing the occassion with their presence and dadaji than you for everything... and now virat and manvi please break that eye lock and concentrate here... okkay... so we have a gift for you two and you both have to accept it... this is  a gift from me and jeevika... here are the tickets to the star cruise 4 days 5 nights... enjoy your second honeymoon... "
manvi jumped with happiness and without realising that they were in a party, hugged virat and kissed him on the cheek...
manvi : i cant believe it virat... i am so happy... infact i feel like dancing...
virat : manvi leave me... everybody is watching us...
manvi : oops...
viren : saali sahiba... spare some romance for the honeymoon also...
manvi blushed and ran to jeevika and hugged her...
manvi : thank u di jiju... love you soo much...
virat : thanks bhai...
viren : anytime... just have fun bro...
everybody clapped seeing the bonding virman and virika shared...
soon the party was over and all the guests left.
AT NIGHT
manvi was in front of the mirror taking out her earrings when virat came and hugged her from back and started nuzzling her neck.
Manvi : virat what are you doing?
Virat :  hmmm
manvi : virat please...
Virat : yaar manvi why arre you always bent on spoiling things...???
Manvi : virat i am too tired...!!!!
Virat : okay bachu you are free now but who will save you on our honeymoon!
Manvi blushed a deep shade of pink...
virat : hayee my love u killed me and he placed a hand on his heart...!!!
Manvi : chep...!!! By the way virat i guess you remember what is on jan 1st right...??
Virat knew what she meant and so he acted as if he doesnt remember...
virat : yeah of course i remember..its new year...!!!
Manvi : no apart from that...
She tried giving him hints...!!!
Virat : yeah our 1st day of second honeymoon!
And he started going close to her...!!!
Manvi was damn angry and she pushed him and went and covered herself with the blanket and slept!
Virat felt bad for huting her. He knew it was her BirthDay!!! he did it because he want to make her first birthday after marriage specail for her... " i am sorry  manna... " he whipered and slept.
for the next few days, manvi ignored virat. whenever he called her, she replied with only with a yes. whenever he tried going close to her, she backed off. whenever he tried talking to her, she made an excuse everytime...
virat : enough of your tantrums bandariya... but i know you will love my surprise sweetheart and then you will have to pay for all the time you ignored me... its virat singh vadera's promise...
soon they left  for the trip after taking blessings from the elders and lots of love and good wishes from viren n jeevika...

at the cruise...

virat : isnt it beautiful manna...???
manvi : hmm...
virat : didnt u like it...???
manvi : no
virat : what...???
manvi : i mean its nice...
virat : cmon lets go to our room...
mnavi : hmm...
as they entered the room, manvi gasped. the room was beautifully decorated with roses all over, aroma candles and lots more to add to the romantic ambience... but the next moment she closed her open mouth and saw virat smirking.

manvi flipped her already opened long black hair backwards which made virat lose his senses. he immediately closed the door and hugged his ded futiya. he started nuzzling her neck and tightened his hold on her tiny waist. manvi bit her lower lip in order to control herself and her feelings. she didnt know when he untied the dori of her blouse and was kissing her back madly but as soon as she realised it, she pulled herself out of his embrace...
manvi : do you really love me...?? or do you just desire me...???
virat : what rubbish...!!! you think i desire you... you dumb girl i really love you...  but there is no use of saying all this in front of you...
manvi : virat... i..
virat didnt listen to what manvi was saying and just went out of the room banging the door loudly which clearly showed how much he was hurt...
manvi broke down and fall on the floor crying. she hugged herself and continued crying...
manvi : virat i love you... come back... i really do... i just got pissed off that you didnt remember my birthday... i never expected this from you... i love you to bits... i dont know why i said that... i love being pampered by you.. i thought you know everything about me... so what i still dont know all things about you... but...i dnt know... come back virat... i am sorry...
manvi cried and donno when fell asleep. virat returned and saw manvi sleeping on the floor with tear stains on her face. he picked her up in his strong arms and laid her on the bed. as he was about to go , manvi holded his hand...
manvi : i am sor...
virat : good night...
manvi : virat...
virat : lemme sleep...
next day was also the same. both virat n manvi were quiet. manvi tried to apologise but virat didnt gave her any chance to do so. virat and manvi were both upset but virat made his mind to sort out things and made a plan to wish her...
it was 31 st dec, new years eve... there was a party organised by the cruise...
manvi n virat were there after so many requests from their new friends mrs. n mr. arjun punj.
it was 10 mins to twelve and manvi was going towards her room when someone pulled her into a dark corner and blindfolded her. manvi knew that it was virat because she recognised his touch and the fragrance of his after shave which drove her crazy everytime he came close to her.
Manvi- virat what are you doing? She said a bit loud
virat : shhh...
Manvi : but..
Virat : shh bandariya wait!
And then he picked her up in his arms!
Manvi : virat what are you doing put me down!
Virat : manvi if you wont stop talking and squirming i will take you like this and throw you in the swimming pool.
Immediately manvi caught a tight hold of his shirt and virat chuckled.
Virat carried her. Manvi dint know where she was being taken but kept quiet because she got reminded of his warning.
Manvi felt first being carried down some stairs, then into something, and that something started to move, after 10 minutes that something stopped moving and now they got into something!
Virat now slowly opened her cloth and manvi openend her eyes. She looked around and saw darkness and below also darkness...no...wait... It was not dark it was water...
Manvi looked up at once and realized that they were in the middle of the ocean..
Manvi : VIRAT...
Virat didnt pay any attention to her but was staring at his watch.
Manvi : virat what is all this? Have you gone mad? We are in the middle of the ocean standing on this rectangled sized deck sort of and having ocean all around.
Suddenly there were tick ticks of a clock coming from a far off distance followed by huge burst of crackers and shots and all in the sky...
It was NEW YEAR!
Manvi was so shocked and slowly understood as to why he brought her here.
She slowly hugged him.
Manvi : happy new year virat...!!!
Virat came near her ear and in a husky tone he said
virat : happy birthday my love...!!!
Manvi pulled out and was shocked. Virat remembered her birthday wow and she how bad she treated him all these days...!!!
Manvi : virat you remember it...???
Virat : how can i forget (kissing her cheek) my bandariya's birthday!
Manvi at once got all emotional and kissed him. It was a very passionate one. Both were sucking each others lips like hungry lovers. Virat slowly put his hand on manvi's back and manvi was ruffling virat's hair. Virat found the dori of her dress and started playing with it. Manvi started to go weak and her knees were falling down. But virat held them securely. They parted away with force because they nearly kissed for so much time...
Virat snaked his arm around manvi and pulled her close to him making her crash in his chest. Virat started kissing her delicate swan like neck. He placed a love bite there to which manvi moaned driving him more crazy. Virat them came down to her chest area slightly kissing there. Manvi suddenly realized the place they were trying to make out and pushed him.
Virat : what...???
Manvi : see where we are...!!!
virat :  oops... wrong place...
manvi : lets make it at right place...
manvi dragged virat towards their cabin...
as soon as virat closed the door, manvi hugged him and whispered " i love you... "
virat : i love you so much...
manvi : i love you more...
virat : i love you much more...
manvi : i love you freaking more...
virat : i love you freaking much more...
manvi : shut up...!! i love you more n that is end of discussion...
virat : then prove it meri sherni...
manvi : sherni huhh... now i will show you what a real sherni is...
manvi leaned over him and captured his lips in a french kiss which soon turned into a hot passionate kiss. virat sucked the sweet nectar from her juicy lips. He can't have enough of her sweetness. She opens her mouth to take some breath and he throbbed his tongue in it kissing her deeply. while kissing her,  virat removed the saree pallu from her left shoulder which would give him more access. as he broke the kiss, in order to move to her neck, manvi kissed his neck and sucked his adam's apple making him groan. virat picked her up and threw her on the bed. manvi eyed him and next moment she was pinned to the matress. he kissed her neck and moved to her shoulders. manvi suddenly came out of her sherni avatar and blushed like any normal girl. she hugged him feeling shy but she dint knew that she was at his mercy tonight. he untied the dori of her blouse and unclasped it and lowered one of the strap of her blouse and sucked every cell of her body making her only his in every possible way...
manvi : virat... plsss.
virat : please kya manvi... and licked her earlobe...
manvi was in no position to reply and let virat take the lead. soon her loving caring husband turned into a hungry lover. soon he threw the material from his way and rubbed her breast, cupped them and squeezed them making manvi moan . he tasted her not even leaving any single place his mouth didnt travel. he was basically testing her patience by teasing her senses. manvi arched back giving him more access and virat smirked seeing it.
manvi : i want you inside me virat... plsss..
virat : are you sure...??? i mean...
manvi : hmmm...
he adjusted himself between her leg thrusting deep and deeper. She moans louder with each stroke and ended up losing herself to her dream man. the man she always desired and kind of senstaion she was feeling was heavenly and  finding him so close to her, she felt over whelmed with emotion...
so that was surely the best new year and birthday she ever had...
and she knew that their love have a long way to go...

blue glitter rose flower
blue glitter rose flower

PS :THIS IS THE FIRST OS THAT I NAINA HAVE WRIITEN WITH MY NIKS PARTNER IE ..NIKKI_VIJAY.. .THIS IS THE FIRST PROJECT OF OUR JOINT VENTURE... THIS OS IS A RESULT OF OUR JOINT EFFORT AND IMAGINATION... IF IT GETS A ROCKING RESPONSE, THEN WE WILL SURELY COME UP WITH NEW OS/FF FOR YOU GUYS... AND THIS OS IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE READERS OF IF AND IS COPYRITE PROTECTED... HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT...!!!!!!

LINK TO MY INDEX
Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenkansal thumbnail
it was super hot
awesome
kalu-devi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so so good and hot very nice work
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afreenkansal

it was super hot
awesome

THANKS AFREEN... 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetyvirman123

so so good and hot very nice work

THANK YOU DEAR... 😊
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow i loved the story together!
Chal partner i am so happy!
Our first os a joint venture!
Congrats partner! πŸ₯³
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it yaar.Two intelligent people joining together for an OS. wow yaar excellent jobs my naina and nikki.Loved the OS.Super hot .Loved the OS.Dow rite more both of u.πŸ€—πŸ€—

..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preetipc

Loved it yaar.Two intelligent people joining together for an OS. wow yaar excellent jobs my naina and nikki.Loved the OS.Super hot .Loved the OS.Dow rite more both of u.πŸ€—πŸ€—

aww thank you so much preeti! Thank you! We will surely come up with more joint ventures if you like them all! πŸ€—
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..nikki_vijay..

aww thank you so much preeti! Thank you! We will surely come up with more joint ventures if you like them all! πŸ€—

yaar i will love all u write .Both u and naina are awesome people , so u would definitely come with an awesome work.waiting for more OS joint ventures from u both.Permanent reserved fan of ur joint venture😊
Edited by preetipc - 11 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank God Im 15+ πŸ˜†.. Otherwise I would have missed it πŸ˜†..
Great os.. Loved your joint venture.. Naina and Nikki Fantastic work girls.. Its really romantic.. and *ahem ahem* very hawt too β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ.. Liked the concept.. Cruise and all.. Loved it.. you guys should write more.. Thank you so much for the pm.. Take care 😊