Humein dard pasand hai

Posted: 11 years ago
 Chudailians, 

Monday hai aaj and waiting eagerly for our favourite Chudail. πŸ˜³ Friday was a great episode... our Chudail rocked as usual... and I felt the chracter so much like me when she said "Humein dard pasand hai"  She is just like me, she loves dard... we share the same feeling wooow... πŸ‘ Isi bahane I seriously hope to see a sad dark love stoy between Jeeka... if not with Jeet than someone else... but a sad dark love story hona chahiye...  I know 90% people prefer happy love story but just once try a sad one it's much more passionate and romantic... β€οΈ 

Few days back I realised that the cast has many Kaurs πŸ˜† The sexy Simran Kaur, Sonia Kaur the most boring bhabhi on TV πŸ˜† Kamaljeet Kaur... I guess new entry hogi or did I miss her in the show πŸ€” πŸ˜† 

And before leaving, I want to talk about the forum and its members... I don't mind if the forum has only few members... but what I am not liking is that we don't discuss at all with each other... The serious type of discussion about the show and characters and the fun are missing... We just comment in the topics and sometimes chat that's all... πŸ˜³ I know there is an AT and maybe many have fun there but I would love to have fun in the posts too... πŸ˜† We are a small group so we should take advantage of it πŸ˜›

Hope I didn't bore you πŸ€£ Hope to see many here increasing the quality of discussion πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What does Anamika means when she says one day Jeet will understand the dard of intezar? Whose intezar he will do? Hers?

Originally posted by: elasingh

What does Anamika means when she says one day Jeet will understand the dard of intezar? Whose intezar he will do? Hers?

If Jeet is related to her past then maybe Jeet forgot her but she remembers him and waited for him for years... so the day he will remember her he may inderstand the dard of intezaar πŸ˜•
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
"Humein b dard pasand hai jab Rano ko hota hai" i want to see chudail speaking this line πŸ€£ sach mein Rano bohat pakka rahi hai and yeh forum ek din bindasly run karega we just have to wait for few more weeks...πŸ˜› Fun chahiye to make topics na...most of Anamikains other than PKYEKians are new to IF so they dont know how to make funny topics...and lil hesistant in opening up πŸ˜’ someone plz tell them "Humein Intezzar acha nahi lagta" πŸ˜†. Baat kro, share kro n make this place a rocking place which is lil mushkil but not impossible πŸ˜› 
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Jeet n Anamika have past connections which Anamika still remember but Jeet dont...in an article it was written that Chudail is angry on Jeet so its surely not pyaar ka inteezar but kuch or n i guess once Jeet falls for chudail she might make him feel that dard by making him wait for her for years πŸ˜›
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ye kya hua..kese hua..kab hua..kyu hua:-P
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
chillax farah..sade hue aam ko dusre aam ko sadane me time lagta haiπŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkcocoa_renu

chillax farah..sade hue aam ko dusre aam ko sadane me time lagta haiπŸ˜†

oye ur insulting us 😑🀣
.AgapiMou. thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

oye ur insulting us 😑🀣

IF me sabse badnam PKYEKians e he n tu insult ki baat karti he🀣
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkcocoa_renu

IF me sabse badnam PKYEKians e he n tu insult ki baat karti he🀣

than i will say others dont know how live life...πŸ˜† their life is colorless restricted to ohhh aaahhh wow awesome πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we are trying for bringing colors in their life aur jab against mein kuch karnegey to badnaam to hona hai hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†