shilship thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1

Hi guys,

I am a regular viewer of BBB and many others. But I must tell you that BBB is different from other shows.I like this show a lot. So I thought why not start a forum which will talk abt how the show is different and unique?

Personally when the rest of the show talks abt sanskars and morality in name, this is one show where sanskar is actually shown. Other shows plot against how to break families wherelse this is one show which shows how to join families.And above all, all this is done in a light and humorous way without any dialoguebaji😡.

Plz give ur comments and let us invite other people to watch this show. Thus we make this show popular and the world a better place to live

Created

Last reply

Replies

7

Views

929

Users

8

Frequent Posters

cutegirln thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
i like dis show coz dis serial is de only serial where we can actually see a story and it's sequence.....n for most i lke the performance of everyone in it.. 😛
Priyank. thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#3

i have also opened a chat club so if u guys wish to discuss other points of views there

BBB is one of the best show, may be i can say on star plus, a realistic show where the importance of a joint family is shown and how to respect the values of that family

yes it is quite different from other shows esp if i say ekta's shows where her show will start of very nicely but then as her story progresses it just becomes crap

but BBB is different, it becomes interesting as the story progresses, no unnecessary stretching of the story

not only the story is good, the ppl who play the characters are excellent, everyone acts perfectly, nothing more, nothing less, nothing more to expect from them

great going BBB

Edited by lisa24 - 20 years ago
cool262 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4
its d best show star must have ever had......no doubt about it 😉

wat do you guys say??????? 😉
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: shilship

Hi guys,

I am a regular viewer of BBB and many others. But I must tell you that BBB is different from other shows.I like this show a lot. So I thought why not start a forum which will talk abt how the show is different and unique?

Personally when the rest of the show talks abt sanskars and morality in name, this is one show where sanskar is actually shown. Other shows plot against how to break families wherelse this is one show which shows how to join families.And above all, all this is done in a light and humorous way without any dialoguebaji😡.

Plz give ur comments and let us invite other people to watch this show. Thus we make this show popular and the world a better place to live

Totally agree with u ..... another reason why i watch this show is because it reminds me of my own family

test_12 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#6

Totally agree with u ..... another reason why i watch this show is because it reminds me of my own family

I just started watching the show few days ago and I went all the way back and watched all episodes. I like the show because it doesnt have the typical saas-bahu fights and ladies just don't always think of plans to ruin someone's life. I also like it because it reminds of my own family. My Ba also has 7 kids and they saw a lot of hardship in their early days. Its nice to see the comedy and emotions in the same episode, same serial..

kothra thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#7
BBB has a unique story..full of comedy..emotional..
I love the family show
51559 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: kothra

BBB has a unique story..full of comedy..emotional..
I love the family show

Mere friend ne jo kaha.Mera bhi same to same...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".