Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update..u have explained jeevika's fear so wel..thnks for the pm!
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting and superb update.
Thx for PM.
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chapter 18

Jeevika, Zoya, and Manvi had gone out to the mall together. They were all sitting in the cafeteria.

manvi - "You ready to pop now Jeevika?"

jeevika - "Most definitely. But it might be a few more weeks"

zoya - "The baby's still not growing as fast as he should be"

manvi - "Really, omg. What happened?"

jeevika - "Don't stress and don't tell Virat. He'll go and tell Viren. He's just growing a little slower than usual, but it's not that dangerous so chill"

manvi - "Let's hope not. I can't wait now till he's born. I wonder who he'll look more like, you or Viren."

jeevika - "Let's hope Viren" 

manvi - "He's probably in the library all the time now huh. So close to his graduation"

jeevika - "Yeah, I barely see him these days. I'm always stuck at the hospital too"

zoya - "But jeevika make sure you still take care of yourself. The baby's already is some distress, and I know we have our finals coming up. Please don't do what you did last time. And on top of that Viren is super busy too"

jeevika - "I know, I won't. And anyways I have you, Manvi, Virat, and Karan messaging me 24/7. Okay you guys so I'm planning like a surprise party for Viren right after his graduation. I need some help planning it"

manvi - "Yeah sure. What have you thought of"

jeevika - "Well all of you guys are going to be coming to the graduation right? So I made a reservation for the 6 of us at this one restaurant. So I was thinking if one or two of you could leave early and come to our home. I've told everyone to come home at 7:30. So by the time we get home it'll be sometime after 8"

zoya - Sounds good, me and Manvi will go. If we send the boys they will mess something up for sure. And what are you planning on serving?"

jeevika - "I was thinking just like appetizers and desserts. I found a nice restaurant that will do it"

manvi - "Yeah that sounds good. Okay I'll tell the guys to arrange all the drinks and me and zoya will get the decorations"

jeevika - "I bought all the decorations already. I'll set those up don't worry, Viren is going to leave from home early that day so I can do it"

zoya - "Jeevika, relax we will do it"

jeevika - "Okay guys, I'm going to leave now. Viren just messaged me that he's outside"

manvi - "Okay, take care of yourself"

Jeevika hugged both her friends and went outside where Viren was waiting for her in his car. 

jeevika - "How was your day?"

viren - "Tiring. One last final to go and then I'm done. How are you feeling?"

jeevika - "I know you can do it. I'm okay, just feeling super heavy"

viren - "Well, its just a matter of a few days now"

jeevika - "I know, but it could still take a while"

viren - "Wait, is everything okay. Did the doctor say something?"

jeevika - "No but some most pregnancies usually are past the due date"

viren - "Thank god, I though there was something wrong"

Jeevika just thought to herself how it was good Viren didn't know anything the doctor said otherwise Viren would be disturbed and wouldn't be able to focus. As soon as they got home Jeevika went to go change. 

viren - "Jeevs you hungry?" 

jeevika - "No, I ate with the girls. You must be hungry, what do you feel like eating? I'll make it for you"

viren - "No, its okay. I'll make something."

jeevika - "Viren please. Go take a shower and freshen up, I'll make you something"

Viren kissed her on the cheek making her smile. She went to the kitchen to make dinner for her husband. 

jeevika - "Viren come down fast, the foods going to get cold"

Viren came behind Jeevika who was standing near the stove and placed a necklace on her with a Z pendant. 

jeevika - "Viren, whats this for?"

viren - "For you. I just felt like getting you something. You like it?"

jeevika - "Love it. Here take your food now. Eat and then go finish studying. I'm going do some work in the office okay"

viren - "Okay"

Jeevika went into the office which was now moved downstairs. She was making arrangements for the party. She ordered a few more things before going outside seeing Viren studying on the kitchen table. She went to the kitchen and finished cleaning up.

jeevika - "Viren, you want some coffee?"

viren - "Jeevika, i'm okay. Stop worrying I can make some whenever i want it okay"

jeevika - "Okay, I'm going to go upstairs."

Jeevika went upstairs taking her gatorade bottle and medicines with her. She got into her bed and turned the tv on. Just as she was taking her medicine she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She got up and walked hoping it would help. She turned the heating pad on and lay back down. She didn't want to call Viren as he would panic and take her to the hospital right now. She waited another half an hour, but it wasn't getting much better. She was starting to freak out so she called Zoya and tried talking as slowly as possible so Viren wouldn't hear her. 

jeevika - "Zoya I have a really bad pain in my abdomen. I don't know what to do and I can't tell Viren either right now"

zoya - "Okay hold, let me give it to Karan"

karan - "Jeevika whats wrong?"

zoya - "There's a sharp pain in my abdomen. I don't know what to do"

karan - "Okay, try taking a warm bath with salts. You're probably having false labour right now. That will ease the pain. I'll call you in half an hour again okay"

jeevika - "Okay and please don't tell Viren"

Jeevika cut the phone and went to take a bath. It somewhat released the pain, but not too much. She got out and got into bed again. She saw there was a message from Zoya and Karan. She texted them back saying it was a little better. Zoya called her and she picked up.

zoya - "Jeevs, Karan is calling your pharmacy and prescribing a medication. I'll go pick it up and drop it to your house okay. I should be there in 25 minutes or so."

jeevika - "Okay thank you. Sorry to disturb you"

zoya - "Don't worry. Just lay down and try sleeping okay."

Zoya and Karan both came to meet Jeevika. They wanted it to make it seem normal as they didn't want Viren to know. Both of them went inside. Viren opened the door. 

viren - "Zoya, whatsup?"

zoya - "Nothin much, how's the studying going? We brought you some coffee, and Jeevika some brownies. She felt like having it so bad this afternoon"

viren - "How sweet, thanks. Come on in."

karan - "Bro you go finish studying. We didn't want to disturb you. Is Jeevika upstairs?" 

viren - "Yeah, come I'll take you up there"

karan - "No it's okay we'll go"

viren - "Don't worry I'll come. Anyways I was about to go check on her"

Karan looked at Zoya who was hoping Jeevika was feeling better cause Viren would panic if he saw her in pain. They both went upstairs when Viren got a phone call from someone and he went to take it. Thank god he left, now they could check up on her. Zoya entered the room and saw her face all pale as if she was about to barf.

zoya - "Here Jeevika take this pill. It will help you."

jeevika - "Viren doesn't know anything right?"

karan - "Don't worry. He thinks we just came to bring you brownies and him coffee. Quickly take it before he comes"

Jeevka quickly swalloed the pill before Viren came in. 

zoya - "Okay, I think we'll go now. Goodluck Viren"

viren - "Thanks for dropping by"

Both Zoya and Karan left and Viren was came back upstairs and sat next to Jeevika who was falling asleep.

jeevika - "Viren i'm fine, go finish studying"

viren - "Okay, love you"

jeevika - "love you too"
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 chapter 19

a few days later...

jeevika - "Viren you forgot your tie upstairs!" she said walking down the stairs.

viren - "oh shit, thanks" he said running up to get it from her. "I'll see you in a bit"

Today was Viren's graduation day and Jeevika was so excited for him. She was really proud of him, and how hardworking he is. Just as Viren left she came downstairs and started preparing for the party. She set up the banner, arranged the tables, did almost everything. She went to go get ready and took out her jeans, tank top, and colored blazer out. She finished doing her makeup and then curled her hair putting it up in a messy bun. She looked totally chick and pregnant :p. Jeevika heard the doorbell so she went downstairs as fast as she could. She opened the door and it was her four friends. 

zoya - "Looking cute jeevs"

jeevika - "Thanks come on in"

Everyone entered and saw all the things done.

virat - "We came early to help you and you've done everything already"

jeevika - "Its okay. Can you guys actually set up the drinks. And the caterers are coming at 7 and I set the table outside for them"

zoya - "Sounds good. You ready to leave?" 

jeevika - "Let me go grab my purse from upstairs"

Everyone went outside and Jeevika locked the house. She went to grab hero phone and purse and came outside. She handed the key over to Zoya, because she and Karan were probably going to come earlier for the surprise party. They had two cars and they both left for the graduation. It was a sunny, yet windy day. The four of them were super early, but they got really good seats. They just sat there talking and taking pictures with each other. Jeevika put her hand on her belly. 

zoya - "Is he kicking again"

jeevika - "Yup." she said laughing. 

zoya - "You know you're belly is pretty small for 40 weeks"

jeevika - "I know, I don't know how much longer its going to be till he comes out. I mean what if they have to induce me?"

zoya - "I know, lets see what happens"

The ceremony was about to start. Slowly all the graduates started walking down the middle aisle. Pretty soon they all saw Viren and yelled his name out. He glanced them at waved at all five of them. The ceremony went longer than expected. The speeches took forever. It was now time for the graduates to get their degree. There were almost 300 graduates this year. After a while, they finally pronounced Virens name and all five of them got up from their chairs and started cheering for him real loud. They all were super excited and still standing until they saw Jeevika sit down on her chair.

manvi - "Jeevika you okay?"

jeevika - "Yeah, I'm fine" she said lying to her.

They all sat back down and waited for the ceremony to finish now. As soon as they finished they went to the garden area waiting for Viren. It took him a little while to find them but he finally did. He first hugged and kissed Jeevika who congratulated him. He then went around hugging all his friends who were giving him flowers. They all started taking photos of Viren and Jeevika and then they asked some stranger to take a picture of the six of them. 

viren - "Thank you guys for coming!"

karan - "stop thanking us, now give us a treat mr. lawyer!"

viren - "Let's go"

jeevika - "I made a reservation at that new restaurant, Buca"

karan - "Okay, see you guys there"

All three couples went in their separate cars. 

viren - "The ceremony took so long to finish"

jeevika - "I know, and plus we were all here like 2 hours earlier"

viren - "Really?"

jeevika - "Yup"

viren - "You know you're looking super hot today?"

jeevika - "Stop with the fake compliments and drive faster, I'm hungry"

Viren just smiled back at Jeevika. He gave the car to park in valet. Both of them walked hand in hand inside the restaurant. Jeevika told the waitress she had a reservation under her name. Their table was ready by the time their friends came inside. They all sat down on the table and started looking at the menu. Jeevika had asked the restaurant to personalize the menu for her group. The menu card had written Congratulations Viren on the top of the page. Viren looked at it and thanked Jeevika. He held onto her hand under the table. Everyone was having a good time and enjoying their food. Jeevika felt another pain that struck her stomach. She knew she wasn't in labour as her water didn't break, but this pain was unreal.  

jeevika - "Oh god, whats wrong." she thought to herself. 

karan - "Hey Viren, sorry man me and Zoya have to leave a little early. We have to go to my cousin's house, but we will party soon now"

viren - "No problem bro, thanks for coming."

Zoya and Karan left. The four of them left just hung out trying to have fun, or at least try for Jeevika was was getting really uneasy. After another hour or so they all left. 

manvi - "Oh shoot, Virat I think I left my house keys at Jeevika and Viren's place when we went to pick her up" she said lying to Virat

virat - "Of course, as expected" he said playing along with her lie.

jeevika - "Okay, lets go then"

All four of them went in their cars and started driving home. Zoya messaged Jeevika saying that everything was set and everyone had arrived. Viren reached home and then parked his car in the garage. Jeevika, Virat, and Manvi followed him inside. The lights were all off and when he turned it on, he saw so many people there. All their college friends. Viren was absolutely shocked. 

viren - "Oh my gawddd, what the hell are all of you doing here?"

karan - "This was our surprise for you!!! Well we can't take the credit, it was actually all Jeevika"

Jeevika was standing behind him smiling as much as she could trying to hide her pain. Viren took her hand in his. He was truly shocked at how amazing everything was. They all spent the night enjoying each other's company. Viren was having a blast meeting all his old pals, well actually everyone there were friends from their undergraduate days. Jeevika tried being a good hostess as possible, but she was feeling really weak and tired. She went to the bathroom to wash her face. The pain was getting worst as the second. She knew she had a tough pregnancy, but now she was really worried about the baby's safety. She went back outside and sat on the couch. Everyone was sitting outside in their backyard. Manvi came inside thinking something must be wrong as Jeevika was sitting inside by herself.

manvi - "Jeevika whats wrong?"

jeevika - "I'm just getting a little tired. Let's go outside"

manvi - "No, stay put."

jeevika - "No its okay. Let's go"

Manvi helped her up and they both went outside where everyone was talking. Jeevika knew she had to do something about this, so she went inside to call her doctor secretly. 

Dr. Adams - "Jeevika, I think you should come to the hospital. You have passed your due date, and the baby maybe in distress and that's why your feeling all the pain. I think you need to come right away so we can check you up, and maybe do a caesarian if needed."

Jeevika was now stuck. This was Viren's day and she didn't want to ruin it. Zoya came inside and asked Jeevika who she was talking to. Jeevika then cut the phone.

jeevika - "It was the Dr. Adams"

zoya - "What happened, your not on call are you?"

Before she could respond the pain struck yet again and Zoya took her to the sofa to sit down. Luckily no one noticed. 

zoya - "What happened?"

jeevika - "Nothing just pain again"

zoya - "What did Dr. Adams say?"

jeevika - "She said to come to the hospital right now since the pain has been frequent today. The baby maybe in distress again and she might have to induce me or do a caesarian."

zoya - "Then we should all go right now. What are you waiting for Jeevika?"

Everyone came back inside and thanked Jeevika for throwing a wonderful party. Soon all their friends left and it was just the six of them again. 

zoya - "Viren, get your car out fast. We need to take Jeevika to the hospital"

Everyone started panicking, especially Viren. He came next to Jeevika who was holding her belly.

viren - "What's wrong Jeevika. Do you have pain?"

zoya - "She's been having pain all day Viren. The doctor just advised her to come to the hospital right away because the baby may be in distress"

karan - "Let's take her right away. We want to make sure the baby's healthy, and anyways she's had many complications with her pregnancy already"

Viren started panicking even more. He helped Jeevika get up who remained quiet. She was on the verge of crying as she was so scared of what was going to happen. She just prayed to god her baby be safe. 

LAST CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW AS I WONT BE ABLE TO NEXT WEEK!!! PLEASE COMMENT & LIKE 😊 SILENT READERS SPEAK UP NOW ❤️
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
BloomingAway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It's amazing nd it's ashame it's finishing 
Do write another story 
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice updates...thnks for the pm!
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
fantastic
loved it continue soon thanks for the pm
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb dear n sad that its getting over, hoping that there is no complication 4 virika child.
Thanx 4 d pm
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..👏
As always loved the flow of the story...
I hope the child is fine...
thanks for updating the story often...😊.
Continue soon..
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Girl, You're really fast! 

Yesterday.. I had completed all the chapters. And today morning I see.. 3 more! 😲 

Anyways, I really loved every freaking bit! 😃 

I really really can't wait for the baby! 

Another amazing story you're gonna complete! :D

Lovely! :D

Can't wait for the last part! :D