Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Fantastic Part 11!
Aww, Khushi spending her saved money just so she can still keep writing to Arnav :')
Love the pace of this story, looking forward to the next update!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 11
awesome...
nice one dear...
cont soon...
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just started to read the FF and what a wonderully written one...

When I read Ffs like yours and some others and see the creativity on this forum, I wonder why the hell do the Creatives / productio houses not have the brains to see through a story properly?

Of course the audiences have a part to play too, and more often than not, not a positive one :-(( at least in the case of IPKNND. But really enjoyed readingthe FF
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!! i cant explain the joy i get reading your updates!
I love the letters exchanged between Arnav and Khushi,It has a different feel itself! I liked the way Khushi gave up her savings just to write and help her penpal !
And the bond between Lavanya and Khushi is so sweet
Now the story is moving ahead to Delhi!!! ...and i just cant wait to read what happens next!
fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ah, I love the latest update (Letter no. 4). I was commenting on WP when my computer crashed and all what I wrote got lost ðŸ˜’

So here I am😆

Arnav's letter to Khushi was warmer than before and much more open. It goes to show how strangers easily are more helpful in times of pain than close members.

I assumed the post box issue wouldn't be much of a problem. Hopefully Khushi will get the application and payment done, but I am more worried for Arnav. He will be moving back to Lucknow aur he has to give his address too.

La's like my best friend in terms of talking habits. It was hilarious how Khushi was hiding the whole letter happiness from her. 😃 Sometimes I wonder why is Khushi so adamant on continuing the pen pal idea? I'd like to hear K's thought on this one.

smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Chapter 12 updated on blog

Please leave your comments on the blog. ðŸ˜Š

NEW READERS ATTENTION

If you are interested to receive a PM for this story, please drop me a buddy request and a PM afterwards telling me which story of mine you're following.

Better yet, follow the blog ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
sam_93 thumbnail
i started reading your story...and i am absolutely in love with it!!!! 
you rock!!!
ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice I really love this FF. It is soo PERFECT, i just hope Lav doesn't fall in love with Arnav cuz that will be really sad :) Otherwise I love it this is really interesting.
Punkin22 thumbnail
Smitzy, I will be leaving comments on your blog from now on.  This is just a marvelous story.  Little Arnav receiving Khushi's letter was so emotional, my eyes misted too.  Ridiculous I know.  Can't wait for next update.  Thank you for pm...
Tulipdulip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...it's one of my David ffs...wen r u updating the way IPK?😳