Shaan Interview - Please read

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends,

I would like to say sorry to all the members of India forums who have been waiting for the show that we were not able to bring the show at the scheduled time.

Well things were supposed to be on time but then our Sound Recordist Arindom who process and finalizes the Interviews have been keeping ill and today had Power problem so was not able to deliver the show on time. Its being holiday here we all have to work from HOME. And its being FESTIVE season (Holiday time in Calcutta) I cant even put pressure on him to come to Office and do it.

Later we decided that we will go ahead with the Interview without processing but then it had a "echo" effect which had to be removed and Arindam is the best person to do it.

I know many times we do say that due to "technical reasons" we are not able to do the show on time but I felt it as my responsibility to let our members know the real reason.

He have promised that he will be sending the File to me tomorrow so we will now stream the show tomorrow.

The show will be streamed tomorrow at 10PM and after that we have Music N Masti show.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JinK thumbnail
It's OK VJπŸ˜ƒIt's nice of you to informπŸ˜‰ Edited by JinK - 17 years ago
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
perfect....i was actually home today...
OH well i'll just download the podcast later...
greatmaratha thumbnail
Thanks Vijay.  Was just waiting for it.

But no worries, these things happen.  πŸ‘πŸΌ  With the recent rains and the puja fervour in Kolkotta, things can get thrown out of gear.........

Will wait for the show tomorrow......
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Its ok Vijay bro. I can understand, such things happen and its nobody's fault. Will wait for the interview tomorrow and no worries 😊

Naina

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 17 years ago
Anuradha thumbnail
thank u vijay... will wait for the show tomoro.. 😊 no problem at all.. we will wait
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Oh! ok 😳

Well, it would have been convenient if it had been today, it being saturday night,.... but better late than never....

Will catch it on Podcasts 😳

-Sam 😊
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its ok these things happen coz its techmology and i know how the festive season is in india so no problem just enjoy and put up the file whenever possible 😊
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
its ok Vijay. its no one's fault. so don't worry. these things happen.

Enjoy the Festival and cheer up!! πŸ˜ƒ
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Its ok Vijay!

Dont worry things like these happen all the time thankyou for informing us 😊

Megha