thanx for pm...continue soon!!
koolgurl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing thnks foe PM cont soon
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chapter 6

Viren and Jeevika were both in an awkward situation now. They were up all night, laying in their bed with their backs to each other. Viren could hear Jeevika crying every once in a while, but didn't know what to do. He didn't want to commit such a sin like this, and kill his child. He tried thinking of what he could do to make Jeevika realize what a big mistake she's going to be making. It was 7 in the morning and Viren went down to make some coffee. He just sat there waiting on the sofa, thinking of what was going to happen now. No matter what decision they made, someone would be unhappy. Viren thought Jeevika would be coming down soon since her appointment was at 8, but he couldn't hear her taking a shower even. What did this mean? He went upstairs back to their bedroom and saw Jeevika asleep, or was she. He tried waking her up making sure she was okay, but she wasn't responding. He threw some water on her face and she still didn't get up. Viren immediately took her in the car and to the hospital. He called her best friend Zoya, who told him that she was at the hospital entrance waiting for them. As soon as they reached, Zoya took her in on the hospital bed right away into a room. Viren saw some other doctors coming in also.

viren - "Whats happening and why?" - he thought to himself.

Viren was on the verge of breaking down, but he couldn't. He had to prove to Jeevika that he was strong enough to take care of himself, her, and their baby. Soon enough Zoya came out.

zoya - "Viren, she was dehydrated and her blood pressure just dropped. She's stable now so don't worry"

viren - "And what about the baby, is the baby fine and safe"

zoya - "Yeah, the baby is fine, don't worry" 

Viren then entered the room and sat next to Jeevika. He was holding her hand tightly not wanting to let go of her. She woke up after a few hours and saw Viren sleeping on the stool besides her. She felt guilty now, she was so careless. She tried getting up from the bed and with that Viren got up as well. 

viren - "Jeevs, you okay?"

jeevika - "Yea. I'm sorry Viren."

viren - "Stop saying sorry please"

jeevika - "Viren do you think we can handle this? Can we handle being parents? I would make the most horrible mother in the world, i mean i didn't even have one to set an example for me. how can you trust that i would take care of your child"

viren - "Because of your pure heart. The minute you hold your baby jeevika, you are going to feel on cloud nine. I understand your reasoning behind this but tell me one thing. How would your beeji feel if she found out that you killed your child. Remember she wanted you to save lives and help others, and your thinking about killing your own child?"

Jeevika started crying now and Viren sat on the bed hugging her. 

viren - "Don't worry, we will be fine. I promise you"

The doctors came in after a while and told Jeevika she could leave now. Zoya helped her get up and took her Viren's car. As jeevika was waiting in the car, she heard Viren and Zoya talking to each other. 

zoya - Viren please make sure this doesn't happen again. I know her well, when she gets upset or something doesn't go her way she cries it out and doesn't eat or drink anything. You have to be extra careful now. And I'm going to book an appointment for her with a obgyn next week and please you go with her

viren - "i will don't worry. i'll keep you posted"

Viren got in the car and drove back home. Jeevika went straight to the room as Viren went to make her some soup. He came upstairs and fed her even though she didn't want to eat. He knew now this was his responsibility, he had to take care of her. 

its a short update, but the next few will be much longer. 

comments and likes please :-)
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice last two updates. They both are right in there respective positions, I'm glad Viren was able to persuade her. Thanks for the PMs.
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just read all the parts loved how viren was excited and sad
At the same time. Awesome story loved it do pm me for further updates
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update😊
viren n jeevs r right on their parts!!
thanx for pm..continue soon!!
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update... thank god jeevs changed her decision...!! ur whole story is amazing...! thanx for the pm...:):)
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooow I hope they dont have any misunderstandings.
X
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb waiting continue fast plz