Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soonplz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

LAST    PART

Madhu was being saved.Her heartbeat was on overdrive and the butterflies swarmed her stomach.The moment he grabbed  her hand to led her out..His eyes seemed to find their warmth again.She gripped his hand and a smile formed on her lips.She never thought she'd be able to do such a thing again.,yet here he was, leading her out of the school and to his car.

He opened the door for her and she hesitated.she was bringing him to her mess of a life.IF she got into that car there was no turning back,was he ready for that? better yet, was she ? Did she have the power and strength in her to fight against her parents ? could RK help her ?

She bit her lip and stared at him,He noticed her hesitation and gathered her into a hug.he held her hard,breathing in her familiar scent as he nuzzled into her neck.she winced from the pain and slowly wrapped her arms arounds hi and they held eachother tightly.They embraced their memories  and didnt want to let go of the love they had for one another.

Again, madhu tought this would never happen,never would the ever  so popular Mr rishabh khundra hug her and force  her to skip  school.she didn't want the moment to end,for him to let go,She breathed in his aftershave and smiled .But  all too soon he pulled away and stared at her with a pained expression.

"What ?" she asked quietly,she cupped his cheek and he leaned into it.

he closed his eyes,putting his own hand overs hers." I'Ve  missed u".His words made her take a sharp intake of breath."So much".

Thiss is what she'd been waiting for.She still loved him,with all her heart.with the way he was  reacting to her,she swore he still loved her too.He wasn't mad no,he cared.I' missed u too..."RK." He opened  his eyes at the sound of his name of her lips.

Her lips.How badly he wanted to kiss those soft lips again.he didn't care that she had left and was now back after six years.she was back in his arms that was all that mattered to either of them.he was mad at himself for not talking to her sooner,the moment he knew she was back.he was scared to talk to her,afaird of falling back in love with a girl who up and left,without so much as an explanation..

"Let's go to my house," he told her and sshe nooded getting  in to the car.He shut the door behind her and raced to get in and to his house.

His parents wouldn't be there they would be at work.He pulled her  upstair and into his bedroom.he began to clean up the dirty clothes and books off his floor as she looked around in awe at the room that hadn't changed.Sure,he now had a TV and gaming system,but for the most part it was still the same.

She went over to his bed and touched the sheets gingerly,toying with the soft fabric,It was silver and reminded her of his eyes.

"madh?" he asked ,his voice quiet and the only noise in the room.

"Hmm ? she replied,still stroking the sheet between her fingers.

"can you tell me eveything ?"

"Everything ?" she questioned and turned around to gaze at him.

"I want to know everything from the time you left untill now ." she gulped  and ran her finger through her lifeless hair."Please ?" his eyes were begging to know everything and she wanted someone to know.

She pulled herself  onto the bed and RK did the same.he wanted to hold her in his arms,but refrained.he was happy  that she was on his bed,the only girl to ever be in his room. he didn't have his short-term girlfriends or his one night stands over,never.he didn't  want them to taint his room.Deep down,He wanted to keep it clean and nice for madhu.

"Are these sheets clean ?" madhu teased through the own pang in her heart at the thought of him with other girls.

"Yeah," he decided he was going to tell the truth." No girl beside you has ever been in here ".

She threw him a quizzical look."why not ?"

He shrugged his shoulders not replying  she leaned against the headboard with him.Their elbows brushing.She felt the electricity hum through her skin and she wanted nothing more than to be in his arms once again.his head turned to face her and he grabbed her hand for reassurance.

"Tell me ." He demanded with a weak voice.madhu stared at their intertwined fingers and RK slowly moved his thumb back and forth on her hand..

She did tell him everything from the abuse to the hateful words.Everything her eyes began to tear up and RK wiped them away.he held her in his arms as she cried,His heart breaking from her pain.Her tears soaked a part of his shirt and he could care less,all he wanted to do was take the pain away...

When stopped ,he hadn't said a word.That scared her; may be he had changed his mind and didn't want to save her anymore.He didn't love her,not anymore.she pulled away from him,keeping her eyes down.

RK was confused as to why she pulled away and wouldn't  look at him.he tilted her chin up with his fingers so  she would meet his gaze. "don't hide from me." he told her.

" I'm sorry." she whispered.

"For what ? " he asked ,moving closer to her.

"For telling u all this,it's my problem ,not anyone else's." she cringed and hoped he would see right through and want to help.wishful thinking.

"Madhu..." He didn't know how to word what he wanted to say..but,he did know how to word what he felt. " I LOVE YOU." madhu's eyes snapped open to meet his. .." I never stopped. I've always been here for you and i swore to protect you when we were kids, I'm going to protect you now "..

Tears streaked madhu's face..RK grew concerned and held her,not realizing her tears were happy ones.He wanted to save her and he still loved her.

" I LOVE YOU TOO, Rk."...she told him and they both noticed the new warmth in each other eyes.THey needed each other.She needed him to save her and He needed her love.

He couldn't stop himself and kissed  her lips eagerly.He had dreamed about doing this for years,never again he think he would.now,he was..

They both couldn't stop the connection and passion that they had for eachother. Hands tangled into eachother's hair as their kisses become more aggressive,They had moved around untill RK  was above Madhu..He held his body weight above to not crush her as he  trailed kisses down her neck..

He stopped and pulled back to just look at madhu,his madhu.the color seemed to comeback to her eyes and he loved that he was responsible for the blush on her face.She was confused as to why  he stoppped and stared at her.maybe her looks were repulsing him ?she squirmed under him and tried to move away,but he wouldn't let her..

Don't " he breathed and her eyes held pain again. " I just think you're beautiful madhu.I dn't want to lose you again ".

"The only way you'll lose me if you d't save me." she told him and she smacked herself mentally for voicing her internal thoughts..

he bent down  and leaned into her ear,"That's why I'm going to save you."

At the moment ,madhu couldn't be happier .she had RK again and RK had her.He was going to save her; He  was going to takecare of her..she didn't care about what the future held for them, they new it would be an adventure,just as long as he was by her side...

"I"ll always save you " he whispered and kissed her cheek..:*

PS: phew this story comes to an end sorry for wrapped up like this.HELL BUSY WITH MY EXAMS🥱.will start the newone..thanku so much guys for support..it meanz alottt to me😳..thanks once again..luv u all<3

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As usual awesome. Finally they confessed their feelings. I luvd this ending. All the best fr ur last exam.Hp u do well & i'll definitely wait fr ur next story. Till then tc & be happy.😊 Edited by colorsluv - 11 years ago
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A beautiful ending- OK I admit it I cried at the I've missed you part, yes I'm a baby

And just a request, can I have a short part on Madhu's pathetic excuse for jackasses parents going through hell? Pleeese?( Just so you know, I'm giving my puppy dog look here😆)
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ranitha

A beautiful ending- OK I admit it I cried at the I've missed you part, yes I'm a baby

And just a request, can I have a short part on Madhu's pathetic excuse for jackasses parents going through hell? Pleeese?( Just so you know, I'm giving my puppy dog look here😆)

Aww 🤗thanks dear😳
ok will try to update but not sure dear...for now thatz it !! Am hell busy with my exmz will try to update after exams and that part will dedicate only for u😳😆 Aww u look so cute with ur puppy dog face..*pulling ur cheeks* hahaaa😆😉

ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashmeet12

Aww 🤗thanks dear😳
ok will try to update but not sure dear...for now thatz it !! Am hell busy with my exmz will try to update after exams and that part will dedicate only for u😳😆 Aww u look so cute with ur puppy dog face..*pulling ur cheeks* hahaaa😆😉

All the best for the exams and thank you!😃
But please let go of my cheeks, it hurts!😡😆
dear, why u ended it ? you should have continue it after exams. How he saved Madhu ? This part is gud, but continue it after exams. A simplz req. plz plz.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful Ending.

Wish You All the Best For Your Exams

meettu thumbnail
Loved it...
Tooobgood yaar...
RavishinRavzy thumbnail
I didn't and won't find more emotional than this