-Nafisa- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
When RK is telling Madhu she is a a small child inside, this sherni personality of madhubala, and his saying "cry" and she is refusing to cry you know 😆, and she say's it doesn't mean I'm weak she's strong and she's trying to get out of his arms, cute fight of pulling each other, him pulling her to him,

RK: cry

Madhu No, I'm not going to, didn't you hear me.

and she pulling away and RK is laughing because she is refusing to cry...😆 then interruption by Bittuji, I loved that scene today.

You can really see how Madhu amuses RK in that scene, he dots on her, his life has suddenly become so happy and less lonely with her in it.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

25

Views

2.8k

Users

20

Likes

131

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
madhu kahin bhi jaye har jagah apna jadoo chala hi degi
love u madhu rk
today was again 👏episode
Befikre thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
They both irritate each-other like 5 years old kids🤣

I love to watch their fights🤣


abhaylovepia thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
thats why they love each othe equal and balance character. rishbala ahann
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
😆 really i was also laughing lyk anything😆
bigj66 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
they're so cute together :)
loved today's scene!! :D
suk19 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
there fights n love i love to watch but this scene was the same as mr india tera mera bacha n bittu ji comes n stops n both embarrassed 😳😆
-Pritt- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
I loved that scene! Well...I loved every scene!

Anyways it's cute how Madhu's the only one who manages to make RK genuinely smile and laugh.
Their nok jhok is adorable. He teases her and that makes him laugh. He's become used to her.

I laughed when RK's smiled disappeared as Bittuji walked in. 😆 RK doesn't like Bittuji interrupting anymore!
love-water thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#9
I was killing my self laughing.
Rk- cry madhu lol
-Nafisa- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: suk19

there fights n love i love to watch but this scene was the same as mr india tera mera bacha n bittu ji comes n stops n both embarrassed 😳😆


Was it in Mr.India also, oh my god, this couple is the Mr.India couple 😆
I can't recall because when I watched mr india I was maybe only 1 or 2 yrs old 😳 lol, when my family were watching. But I need to watch this movie now when I have a bit more sense. 😆😛

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".