Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry guys i'm so busy with my colg works and studies.i'll try my best to update on friday by night,but still can't assure u
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lagta sreelu madam ko memory loss hogaya hai! Lagta hai woh bhul Gaye hain Apne ff ke bare mein!!
UpDaTe FaSt
attraction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzz update fastt yaaar cant wait...

sreelu094 thumbnail
offo going to update 2day 😆
patie thumbnail
sree update warna ,,,,,,,,,u knw na😈
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: patie

sree update warna ,,,,,,,,,u knw na😈

uff meri maa😆
sreelu094 thumbnail
finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆i'm here with my update.i'm so sorry guys i know it was a long wait,but i was busy with my colg works.so kindly forgive me guys...thanks a lot to all my ff readers.love u all for liking my ff.🤗love u all so so so much🤗thanks a lot for ur cmnts,it means a lot for me😳.love ya 🤗here goes the update😊

part 3

sharey:i don't think so
gang:???
sharon:rey hw could u do that to a girl?that too with my best friend?
rey stood mump there.he felt ashamed of himself...
nil:ur best frnd?i thought she is new here and sharon wat's the problem in kissing a girl?
sharon:😡shut up nil😡😡there is no problem in kissing a girl,if she is ready for that!or it is same as killing her...
swayam:she is ur frnd sharon?we din't knew
sharon:😡so wat?u guys have any justification for all this?y am i asking u all.only rey is responsible to ans...😡
swayam:i think the whole gang is😕
then he narrated the whole incident to sharon
now she is fuming
sharon:😡how could u guys be so cheap.i din't expect these kind of behaviour from u all...rey and swayam i thought u guys were sensible.but u all r senseless and useless😡.
sharon:pata nahi taani kaha chali hogi...
rey who was sitting mump all the while said 
rey:i should say sorry to her...
sharon:i don't think it will make any change...
rey:let me find her
gang :we too will search for her
sharon:oh please don't.jo kiya wahi kaafi hai😡
rey:sharon i think only i should go...
sharon:well i'm not sure hw will she react to u...but call me if there is any problem
rey :ok
after a long search he saw her in the fire escape crying hard...he felt like someone pierced his heart with something.he felt the same pain in her eyes.he felt like killing him for making her cry like this...finally he somehow gained the courage to speak to her.(he know her name is taani as sharon said her name)
rey:t a a n i...his voice was shaking
taani who was sitting in a corner of the step looked up and saw rey near her.she felt hurt and just kept looking at his eyes as if trying to find a place inside his eyes to hide...
                                it was clear from her eyes that she was hurt.rey din't know wat to say and how to console her.he too stared at her.after a long stare he again started...
rey:t..taa..nii i'm so sorry for wat i did.i din't mean to hurt u.my frnds forced me to do so.but i sware i wouldn't have kissed if it wasn't u.pata nahi muje kya hogaya tha.i wasn't able to control myself from kissing u.i felt something strange seeing u,which i haven't felt before...
taani stared at him and said with teary eyes
taani:sorry...that's the only word u can say.but that word doesn't heal the wound u caused me...
rey:taani muje pata hai jo bhi maine kiya vo galat tha ,par...
taani:par kya?i don't even know u and wat do u expect me to do for ur behaviour?whom ever u r ,i don't wan't to see ur face.please mujhe akela chod dijiye...
rey :taani please forgive me i'm really sorry...
taani:i said leave...😡
rey had tears in his eyes.he left fire escape and called sharon and said taani is in fire escape...
rey to himself "u brought tears in her eyes rey,now it's ur duty to bring a bright smile in her face.i know it's hard,but i'll bring that smile in her face"
precap -   rey:i found my princess
i know it's a short update.will try to make a big update nxt time.again i'm sorry because this is a boring update i know

Edited by sreelu094 - 11 years ago
attraction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its tooo small bt nice...❤️ bt plzzz update fast cant wait plzzz ad thanks for PM lov u...bt update fastt plzzz

Edited by attraction - 11 years ago
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg sreelu its beautiful...
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this was so heart touching,emotional and beautiful sreelu👏