Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thnx for the pm
awesome update, loved it, gia is a daddy's girl
plz update soon during week end if u can
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow !!! a superb update and a long one loved it and xcited to read next part continue soon and update soon!! thanks for the PM 
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Update!
Thanks for the PM!
Please continue soon.
Dhoxi thumbnail
aww realy nice .. how on the earth could you write such a nice story seriously ... Thousands likes :D :D 
And thanks for the pm
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 29A
The whole family headed for the airport. Virat went with them to the airport, whereas Manvi stayed at home. Everyone was excited now, they were taking a trip all together after such a long time. As soon as they reached the airport, they started getting their bags out and a mob of girls saw Virat there who was trying to cover up his face with his hat. They all ran towards him, but luckily there was some security outside the airport that helped. Gia started crying again as soo many people had ran towards all of them. Jeevika and Viren quickly went inside while the rest of the family followed them in. As soon as they saw Virat leave outside, they all got in the line to get their boarding passes. Jeevika was holding Gia who was still crying a little. She was scared thinking how Gia would react on the plane, would her ears hurts or maybe she might feel sick she thought. After another 20 minutes, everyone had their boarding passes and they all went to their gate. While everyone settled down Viren and Inder went to go get hot coffee for everyone. Swamini and Vanshika were talking with dadaji while Schlok was showing Kadambri the new book he had just bought to read on the airplane. Jeevika took some medicine out from Gia's baby bag as Viren walked back to her with a cup of coffee.

viren - "What are you looking for Jeevika?"

jeevika - "Virenji, the doctor told me to give Gia this medicine before boarding the flight. It would help her sleep and plus she wouldn't have any irritation in the ears once we are on board'

Jeevika took the medicine and fed it to Gia who was whining a little. Jeevika then took the coffee cup from Viren and started drinking it. Soon enough it was time for everyone to board their flights. They first called all passengers on first and business class who had children. Viren and Jeevika got up and were directed inside the plane. Jeevika had been on an airplane before when she went to Goa for their honeymoon, but not as big as this. This plane was huge and so were the seats. Viren and Jeevika had seats right in the front as Gia needed the baby bassinet. Soon enough everyone boarded the flight and they were ready to take off. Viren quickly got his cell phone out and texted Virat telling him they boarded and that their flight was on time. After sending the text he switched his phone off and buckled up. 

It had been few hours that the flight had taken off. Everyone was busy doing their own thing. Kadambri was obviously enjoying her bollywood movies on the tv screen in front of her while Schlok was busy reading his books. Dadaji and Inder were talking while Vanshika and Swamini had both fallen asleep. Gia had still been asleep too, thanks to the medicine which gave Viren and Jeevika some time to talk to each other.  

viren - "Jeevika I can't wait till we reach, I've planned out so many things to do. You're going to love it there"

jeevika - "I know, i can't wait either. I hate that it takes so long to get there. Wish we could just reach there in no time"

viren - "I know. If you're getting bored why don't you take a nap or lets watch a movie together"

jeevika - "Okay"

Both Viren and Jeevika started watching a movie together. Both of them dozed off to sleep after a little while. Jeevika's head was on Viren's shoulder and his head on top of hers. After another hour or so Vanshika could see Gia waking up so she got up from her seat and picked her up from the bassinet as Viren and Jeevika still slept. She got out Gia's food from the bag and both she and Swamini were feeding and spending time with her. They were relieved that Gia was feeling alright on the plane. Gia was having fun getting attention from Vanshika and Swamini. Viren soon got up and carefully placed Jeevika's head on the other side on the seat trying to not wake her up, yet she did. He turned around and saw Gia laughing and he smiled at her. He picked her back up from Swamini and gave her a long kiss making her giggle a lot. He sat back down and looked at Jeevika who held her arms out to hold Gia. 
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago