Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Disha

Thanks for the update - you can be more elaborate @ will.

Glad to read he cremated the body.  And as usual, he had to be spiteful about how he treated Uma.  But why Uma - weren't Gayatri, Sundar & Tashu there?  They should have shown them as snatching it from him & then throwing it into the Ganga (from where the name Jhanvi originated)

So from this point, Viraj starts stalking Ananya?  Let's see what sort of a fightback Ananya & Rajinder do.

So that would mean the exit of the entire Jhanvi/Sia cast, and hopefully, Rajinder's & Ananya's people will start entering?

Thank you so much for understanding.

I actually didn't see Gayatri, Sundar or Tanisha there maybe because Gayatri is to busy trying to arrest Viraj and Sudar-Tanisha are trying to meet Ananya or maybe I just didn't see them there.  Let me just go watch the episode in detail.😆

Yes, I guess this is where the Ananya-Raj against Viraj war starts. I just hope the CV's execute it well  
.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

Thanks Disha..

Good that he finally burnt the body.

It's all my pleasure and I sure am glad they finally burnt her body as well. Thank you for commenting.

And have I ever said how much I Adore your dp? Sorry going a bit off topic but you know... 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
what is his show waiting for? i know wht iAM WAITING FOR...
 THANKS FOR  yesterdays MAIN POINTS ..