I am making this post for all the casts fanpages, it's like how Sandia said 😊
I am making this post for all the casts fanpages, it's like how Sandia said 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk
Hey Fizu thanks for opening this topic . And yes Make it a Sticky one .
I commented on Kinshuks profile . Gonna comment on Mitali's and others as well right now.
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk
After you comment on whoever's fanpage, them comment here saying who you commented on please 😳 and also I won't force you to comment on some people's fanpages because I know that if someone is forced to like a person or comment then they end up hating that person and also you don't need to comment everyday on them, at least 3 times a week please as I know that people have other fanpages to comment on as well 😃
Originally posted by: CrazyFans1
I really like what your said someone is forced to like a person or comment then they end up hating that person. your right about that